Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    My friend earned both in 3 hours, im sure if you tried you coulda got it, back before you took your break, or if you just recently returned.
    ah Well I didn't really like Korrak's revenge all that much and I would hardly ever use the mount anyway, so it really doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    The anniversary is over as the 15% rep buff is gone as well.
    Never took advantage of it to level a char, only came back recently so had a lot to cover on my main...

But still;

*wails*

This event will be so missed! Iv never had so many max level characters in my life, unfortunately I can't do anything with them... theres zero chance I get all these characters level 3 essences, a high enough neck and proper azerite gear to really enjoy them. I guess I understand why people want account wide essences, less grind and static tier sets, helluva lot easier to make an alt fun and competitive back then.

Oh well I have them ready for shadowlands!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I mean he is pretty right, i got a guy to level 119 and a half and was like "i dont wnana join a korrak i will just do a few quests" issue is your SOOOOOOO undergeared that killing even 1 mob is like soloing a dungeon boss.
    thank god for benthic gear

Goodbye Korrak's Revenge, you will be missed. 48 capped characters thanks to that BG. I'm a happy camper

I really really hope this comes back as a brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    This event will be so missed! Iv never had so many max level characters in my life, unfortunately I can't do anything with them... theres zero chance I get all these characters level 3 essences, a high enough neck and proper azerite gear to really enjoy them. I guess I understand why people want account wide essences, less grind and static tier sets, helluva lot easier to make an alt fun and competitive back then.

Oh well I have them ready for shadowlands!
    Damn, I missed my chance then.. What a shame. I could have maxed all my toons up.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Goodbye Korrak's Revenge, you will be missed. 48 capped characters thanks to that BG. I'm a happy camper
    What do you do with 48 characters? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Just saw this golden one:
    "i only have 2 more levels and i dont know what to do"
    Please tell me this person was trolling. I mean if people don't know how to level basically 15 years into a game that's barely changed then they're the ones with issues.

The unpaid Actiblizz intern strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Just saw this golden one:
    "i only have 2 more levels and i dont know what to do"
    It's golden, but if you leveled through AV, the lack of gear for those last levels really bites.

i wont miss Korraks, it was just a onesided grind most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    It's golden, but if you leveled through AV, the lack of gear for those last levels really bites.
    Hah yeah I only leveled two toons and I took one of them into Nazjatar for the initial quests and a regular mob absolutely destroyed me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Please tell me this person was trolling. I mean if people don't know how to level basically 15 years into a game that's barely changed then they're the ones with issues.
    They are right, there is a big issue with the korraks revenge, and that is you get ZERO gear.

i got a char to 119 and a half, i didnt wanna queue up and though "hey i will just quest" WRONG, you are suddenly fighting dungeon bosses with every mob because you might aswell have your charecter naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Depends. Some people use it for more chances at things per week. Like for example next patch has 2 pets for 300 each. I can take my 25 toons, go out and do 1 WQ that offers 20 tokens and already be at 500 charms. It just varies per person though.

It's not that bad, especially since in order to get the XP boost you had to upgrade the heirlooms anyway. So you have a 280 necklace, and chest/helm/cloak/legs/shoulders at whatever ilvl for that level. Likely a weapon too, possibly trinkets. It may take a little bit longer, but definitely doable. Even at 120 with all gear being 283 except for bracers/hands/feet which were at ilvl 20-60 (from dungeon leveling) it still wasn't that bad.

People can always make friends and group up too and kill stuff.

They are right, there is a big issue with the korraks revenge, and that is you get ZERO gear.

i got a char to 119 and a half, i didnt wanna queue up and though "hey i will just quest" WRONG, you are suddenly fighting dungeon bosses with every mob because you might aswell have your charecter naked.
    It was nowhere near that bad at all. Especially since most of your gear was on par with what was needed. Unless you didn't upgrade your heirlooms, in which case you didn't get the bonus XP from Korraks since it needed to be leveled.

You only had 2 months for these underwhelming mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It's not that bad, especially since in order to get the XP boost you had to upgrade the heirlooms anyway. So you have a 280 necklace, and chest/helm/cloak/legs/shoulders at whatever ilvl for that level. Likely a weapon too, possibly trinkets. It may take a little bit longer, but definitely doable. Even at 120 with all gear being 283 except for bracers/hands/feet which were at ilvl 20-60 (from dungeon leveling) it still wasn't that bad.

People can always make friends and group up too and kill stuff.

It was nowhere near that bad at all. Especially since most of your gear was on par with what was needed. Unless you didn't upgrade your heirlooms, in which case you didn't get the bonus XP from Korraks since it needed to be leveled.
    I picked up 16 levels (103-119) in one go without heirlooms. That bit wasn't bad. Then I thought I would start questing on account of needing to unlock world quests anyway and it was painful.

I picked up 16 levels (103-119) in one go without heirlooms. That bit wasn't bad. Then I thought I would start questing on account of needing to unlock world quests anyway and it was painful.
    If you are doing it without heirlooms then of course it will be bad, but majority of the people complaining did it with. You could go from 110-120 with nothing but Legion gear from 110 so it shouldn't be so bad as it does scale according to your level with lower and upper caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Farm mounts for one

15+ Year Old Account
    Have put 8 of my chars 110-120 trough that and it was FUN!
    Nice mounts, thanks Blizz!