Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I was going to say "Maybe they are not a Gen. OT mod?" ...and went to check.

And then, on a completely unrelated note, noticed that... *GASP* Thwart was unmodded.

Oh, and they are a Gen. OT mod, so that's a moot.
    Thwart unmodded?! When has that happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1214718869346148353
    HOLY. MOTHER FUCKING. SHITTTT!!! what the HELL HAVE WE GOTTEN OURSELVES INTO?!?!!
    It's from 2017.

Iran's attack only killed Iraqis, so no need for Trump to retaliate.

HOLY. MOTHER FUCKING. SHITTTT!!! what the HELL HAVE WE GOTTEN OURSELVES INTO?!?!!
    Uncritically believing videos with no information from random people on Twitter? I mean, stick to valid sources, we've known people share incorrect footage and spread information for years now.

Edit: https://twitter.com/Greekga04700562/...19873118613506

Super fucking fake.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2020-01-08 at 01:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's...a...lot...of...missiles....

A bit more than a few.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Obviously that is not true. NEXT...
    They both voted for the iraq war, both were for the war in libya, you think election campaign rhetoric counts for anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Those are MRLS. That is not from tonight, and those aren't Iranian. Do not believe everything you see on the internet, certainly not from the Joker's twitter feed...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Uncritically believing videos with no information from random people on Twitter? I mean, stick to valid sources, we've known people share incorrect footage and spread information for years now.
    That looks like artillery strikes...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    It's from 2017.
    It was impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    That looks like artillery strikes...
    Those are rockets, artillery doesn't have trails like that. But it's from a Russian test video and not remotely recent.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Those are MRLS. That is not from tonight, and those aren't Iranian. Do not believe everything you see on the internet, certainly not from the Joker's twitter feed...
    I saw your pictures and yeah, I can't imagine something that massive being fired one after the other. At least if they're fired mobile like it showed.

Donald Trump better turn off cable news, put down his fucking McDonald's Fish Fillets, get out of bed, and go on TV and take fucking responsibility for this shit right now so everyone can see what a god damn idiot we have as commander in chief.

Those are Multiple Rocket Launchers. Although they are fun as shit to watch, you are pushing fake news.

10+ Year Old Account
    And here I thought the Trumpkin cultists were insisting Iran would be too scared to respond to Trumps escalation.

They were busy declaring anyone who had misgivings about this was pro-Iran.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

i heard trump isn't going to address the people tonight. (listening to live feed)

5+ Year Old Account
    Those are rockets, artillery doesn't have trails like that. But it's from a Russian test video and not remotely recent.
    Well, rockets count as artillery, not just shells.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    And here I thought the Trumpkin cultists were insisting Iran would be too scared to respond to Trumps escalation.
    We've gone from

"NO MORE ME WARS! NO FOREVER WARS!"

to

"Iran won't do shit, they're pussies."

to

"TURN THE ME INTO GLASS! MAGA!"

in around 72 hours. The ability of the Trump fandom to make such drastic pivots without breaking their necks from whiplash is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    i heard trump isn't going to address the people tonight. (listening to live feed)
    "American troops get missiles shot at them? Fuck em, I don't need to address the American people over this"
    - Donald Trump

What a fantastic president everyone. How do his supporters even defend this shit?

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I saw your pictures and yeah, I can't imagine something that massive being fired one after the other. At least if they're fired mobile like it showed.
    Each Truck only fires one obviously. What that Joker twitter feed posted was the original purpose of those little rockets. One truck could fire off about 80 of those little bastards. The US MRLS shoots missiles about 18 feet long, and 8 per launcher. But there are tons of different variants.

In any case, MRLs are artillery rockets, tonight we are talking about IRBMs, which are the big building size ones with several hundred miles of range.

They'd have to rescind the AUMF wholesale, and they won't. Short of a formal war, which still needs Congressional approval, Trump can likely continue to use it as a justification for continued military action. Under what legal basis, specifically? His lawyers fill figure that out later.
    Thanks for the informed answer. Shame that there doesn't seem to be a way to stop him... >_<