Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    In Finnish news they said that CNN sources/whatever informed that Iran has warned US that if it retaliates at all, Iran will attack UAE and Israel.

AND attack continental US (somehow).
    Yeah, and Trump said if Iran launched attacked US military bases then he will target 52 Iranian sites.

One side or the other is probably talking shit. Or neither is bluffing, and shit is about to get real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The situation is still ongoing, and presumably could still be ongoing hours from now...

Should he Tweet at Iran and ask them to hang on for a minute so he can go give a press conference?
    It's Trump. I wouldn't put it past him

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The situation is still ongoing, and presumably could still be ongoing hours from now...

Should he Tweet at Iran and ask them to hang on for a minute so he can go give a press conference?
    No, he shouldn't. But he might, it's Trump after all.

And he had scheduled a press call already so there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    There was always going to be a response to Trumps escalation, but if this is all they're planning it's at least good they're not escalating further.

Still super shit though, lets just hope the orange moron doesn't do anything stupid in return

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Yeah, and Trump said if Iran launched attacked US military bases then he will target 52 Iranian sites.

One side or the other is probably talking shit. Or neither is bluffing, and shit is about to get real.
    Trump has already back-peddled on the 52 sites threat after it was pointed out to him he was threatening a war crime (and pointed out by all the US allies that made it clear the US would be standing alone on that action).

Too bad for Iran attacking the US ambassy.
    If there's A war, it's on them not the US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    An embassy attack in which no one died.

So tell me, when are you planning to enlist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

All of this was set into motion by Trump. All of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    An embassy attack in which no one died.

So tell me, when are you planning to enlist?
    So if anyone attack your home and no one die you're going to sit on your ass and do nothing ? Please tell me where you live.

And if anyone would entlist I wish for the US it'S not democrate because you'Re going to fight this war with buttplug and dildos
    [Infraction]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    All of this was set into motion by Trump. All of it.

Of course because orange man bad
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-01-08 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    So if anyone attack your home and no one die you're going to sit on your ass and do nothing ? Please tell me where you live.
    I'm not prepared to murder someone for vandalizing my lawn, no.

Again: when are you planning to enlist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

So if anyone attack your home
    US Embassies are not on sovereign US soil. They remain on the soil of the home-nation in which they reside.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You could always refuse like the French did for the Iraq war.

Of course, then we'd probably have to rename English Muffins to Freedom Muffins.
    The political turmoil we're undergoing in regards to Brexit would be a good excuse to use, I suppose. Either way, the UK's nukes are in Scotland - on the western coast. I'm on the eastern coast though I don't know how much of a difference that'd make if the worst came to be and we were hit by missiles. >_>

They didn't attack the US embassy. Iraqis protested outside of the embassy and trashed the gatehouse that was manned by Iraqis(who let the protestors in). The embassy itself was never attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    They didn't attack the US embassy. Iraqis protested outside of the embassy and trashed the gatehouse that was manned by Iraqis(who let the protestors in). The embassy itself was never attacked.
    Yeah man, don't you know it's a perfectly valid response to kill someone's brother after they stand on the sidewalk in front of your house shouting and waving their fist?

so far no american casualties reported, but there are some iraqi dead/wounded.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So if anyone attack your home and no one die you're going to sit on your ass and do nothing ?
    You're forgetting that the riot at the embassy was in response to a US attack on an Iraqi military base which killed a number of personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Justank View Post
    Yeah man, don't you know it's a perfectly valid response to kill someone's brother after they stand on the sidewalk in front of your house shouting and waving their fist?
    It's a bit more than that, since they did really trash the gatehouse.

But it's not the attack or "sacking" that people like Skroe says it was.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    so far no american casualties reported, but there are some iraqi dead/wounded.
    It's worth remembering that so far in this clusterfuck the only non-Iraqi deaths have been one American private military contractor and one Iranian general. Everybody else who has died in this tit for tat Trump tantrum has been Iraqi.

5+ Year Old Account
    Vladimir Putin is in Syria visiting Assad n celebrating Orthodox Christmas, will soon go to Turkey to launch Turkstream pipeline, which the US is opposed to n could launch sanctions against Turkey for, this at a time when Turkey is strategically located near Iran is bad timing for US forces if things escalate further (I don't see any de-escalation for a while...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ted Cruz says the Dems are warmongering...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    You guys promised this would happen in 2016, 2017, etc (putting minorities in concentrationcampsand such, etc). And it still hasn't. Why should we believe fear mongers?
    Its what won him his first election, there was a string of violence across the globe from isis, and won based on his "tough guy" pro war-crimes approach, and it has been relatively peaceful the last 2, and hes so paranoid of losing re election he figures the only way to win? Replicate 2016, start a war with a muslim nation and use it to shore up the base. And it will work, he will lose popular, win college, but when he wins midwest it will show his base isnt motivated by "economic anxiety"