Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Are people really that out of touch with reality?
    Why are you starting at May 2019? Are you saying nothing happened before that date?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

That's like 40 years ago under different leadership and different circumstances, thats the same as saying germany shouldn't be able to have a military because they started two world wars
    You won't have to look too hard to find someone from the South who still whines about "The War of Northern Aggression" and that was 160 years ago. People have long memories about some things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    You won't have to look too hard to find someone from the South who still whines about "The War of Northern Aggression" and that was 160 years ago. People have long memories about some things.
    People still proudly display the traitors flag........ Like it's a badge of honor to support literal traitors.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Something to get straight, Soleimani is human garbage. Nobody but extremist or a fraction of Iranians have any love for him. He is still a strong political figurehead for Iran and openly assassinating him opens up this can of shit.

You can argue like a child on who started it, what we did is very costly and only throws fuel to the fire.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The history of US/Iran relations starts well before 2019. Not sure why you decided to "start" in 2019, because that's ignoring 99% of the historical relationship between the two countries, including our failed attempts at regime change.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama drone striked a high ranking government official at a civilian airport?

And nobody gave a shit?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...trikes/511454/
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...f12_story.html
    https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...lasting-legacy
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/23...icy-gets-an-f/
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...eillance-trump

You're right. Some people appear not to like facts.
    One single story buried lol Show me all the outrage post you and your fellow lefties made in this forums on the topic.

Infracted - Don't derail the thread
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2020-01-08 at 08:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Yet they seem to have a weird blank on history from the 1920s to now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    One single story buried lol Show me all the outrage post you and your fellow lefties made in this forums on the topic.
    1 = 5 now? Is this that new Chicago math?

The story clearly shows you're wrong, deal with it. No one is going to dig up 4 year old posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    The story clearly shows you're wrong, deal with it. No one is going to dig up 4 year old posts.
    If you can't tell the difference between one story talking about something and talkshow/forum outrage over the story then there is no way to explain the difference to you.

Are people really that out of touch with reality? Do they lurk in Echo chambers? Terribly missinformed? Mental disease?

May 2019 - Iran attacks oil tankers in the gulf. Trump does nothing.

June 2019 - Iran Shoots down US drown. Trump does nothing.

July 2019 - Iran seizes British oil tanker. Trump does nothing.

September 2019 - Iran attacks Saudi state run oil co. Trump does nothing.

December 2019 - Iran attacks US military bases in Iraq. Trump does nothing.

December 2019 - Iran storms the US embassy in Baghdad. Trump does nothing.

January 2020 - The US retaliates and kills a terrorist general that EVEN the IRANIANS want dead

Literally every single media outlet: "Omg trump started this!!! He proves again that he is a clown!"

Even germany said the Iranians were behind the oil tank attacks

What the actual fuck is going on in peoples heads?? HOW DID TRUMP AND THE US START THIS?? Like how far are people willing to go to shit on Trump? Yeah I get it he's not the best but come on, you're literally supporting an evil regime that kills their own people and supress basic human rights. Move to Iran if the west is that fucking bad. You don't deserve to stand among us.

And dont give me the "Oh the US should never have been in the middle east to begin with". Do you have a short attention span? Not that long ago the US left the turks alone and STILL its somehow the US' fault because they are "Abandoning allies". See? They literally cannot win no matter what they do. Absolute sheep and zero introspection within themselves. I am ashamed.
    First step into understanding why people are saying the US started this is to get accurate information of events

That's like 40 years ago under different leadership and different circumstances, thats the same as saying germany shouldn't be able to have a military because they started two world wars
    So, by your very own comment, you are admitting you are ignoring evidence that doesn't fit your narrative.

The Shah, Flight 665, Flame, MiniFlame, Stuxnet, and a whole host of other shit disagree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

This is you literally complaining and choosing to ignore facts that you don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can't tell the difference between one story talking about something and talkshow/forum outrage over the story then there is no way to explain the difference to you.
    5 stories...

Not interested in a geniune debate because you're wrong again? That's ok, I'll let you off the hook.

Not interested in a geniune debate because you're wrong again? That's ok, I'll let you off the hook.
    I made a valid point, waiting for you to make one back.

You were provided with links to your "no one gave a shit" nonsense. I suggest you read them, or you could try to dig up topics with drone attacks under Obama, have fun with it.

I've never seen the guy ever right about anything.

Since your moving goalposts, here's a thread with plenty of criticism - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...a+drone+strike

It's not exclusively criticism, but there's plenty in there.

I wasn't posting in GenOT at the time so there's no posts from me, but I wasn't a fan of his use of drones either.

Just because you claim something is a valid point does not make it a valid point. You can call bullshit french fries all you like, doesn't make it french fries.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Since your moving goalposts, here's a thread with plenty of criticism - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...a+drone+strike

It's not exclusively criticism, but there's plenty in there.

I wasn't posting in GenOT at the time so there's no posts from me, but I wasn't a fan of his use of drones either.
    Awesome thanks for finding that, weird, I don't see any of our forum regulars who are angry about the Trump drone attacks in there, I guess the hours they spend on these forums it can be easy to miss such a juicy topic.

Awesome thanks for finding that, weird, I don't see any of our forum regulars who are angry about the Trump drone attacks in there, I guess the hours they spend on these forums it can be easy to miss such a juicy topic.
    Zenkai is giving a master class on deflection here. Truly amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Just because you claim something is a valid point does not make it a valid point. You can call bullshit french fries all you like, doesn't make it french fries.
    I simply made a point that having a report about a story and being outraged over a story are two different things. Do you think these things are the same?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    Zenkai is giving a master class on deflection here. Truly amazing.
    Deflection would be hurling thoughtless insults, like what you are doing. I instead and just arguing my point of view, you are welcome to disagree with me but please tell me why when you do.