Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    May 2019 - Iran attacks
    May 2018: Trump unilaterally ends Iran Nuclear Deal and adds sanctions despite Iran complying with the deal.

And that's the answer to the question in this thread.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Answer is simple. Orange Man bad.

But I do not think we should be there any way. The invasion of Iraq was a huge mistake. Leave them alone unless they harm any of our citizens or allies. Then hit them hard. From the air.

And as a historical reference, after Japan struck Pearl Harbor, the President asked Congress for a declaration of War Against Japan. One congressman voted against it.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You know you have swallowed propaganda when you blame Yemen's[a country that Saudia Arabia is enganging in active genocide against] attack on SA as somehow coming from Iran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    But I do not think we should be there any way. The invasion of Iraq was a huge mistake.
    Irrelevant.

If I get drunk and punch a blind kindergarden teacher, I don't get to sober up and say "I shouldn't be in jail, I shouldn't have punched him". Yes, a lot of the US disagreed with invading Iraq. But we did. We don't get to just walk away and say "well, that's on you", especially considering the people who disagree with the Iraq war mostly disagreed because there was no reason to invade Iraq. So, sticking them with the bill and leaving is actually worse. Plus all the other consequences, such as "now Iraq is filled with uncontrolled militants who fucking hate us".

We invaded Iraq for a bullshit reason and I agree we should not have gone. But we did. Now it's our responsibility. Abandoning them would be like, I dunno, signing a contract to pay workers and then choosing not to do it. Hundreds of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Answer is simple. Orange Man bad.
    Exactly. Orange man leaving the Iran Nuclear Deal directly set off the events that led to the current shitshow in the region.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    American Nationalism is believing America is good and loving the country. Instead of blaming bad administration for some bad decisions, the DNC has been spreading anti-American propaganda, the same propaganda spread by our enemies.
    Prove it...None of that bullshit look at my right-wing assinine nonsense.
    Show us all what you imagine you know.

American Nationalism is believing America is good and loving the country. Instead of blaming bad administration for some bad decisions, the DNC has been spreading anti-American propaganda, the same propaganda spread by our enemies.
    What a bunch of bull fucking shit right here. The DNC are the ones that aren't beholden to foreign interests like the Trump administration is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like The lie that Biden was golfing with the Ukrainian business executive?

Yeah take your lies elsewhere, liar.

I thought taking responsibility for your actions was a Republican idea. Guess I was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Hey you forgot this part:

October 18 2015: Iran Nuclear Deal adopted by Iran, Obama administration/US, the European Union, China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and Germany

January 16 2016: Iran Nuclear Deal implemented

April and July 2017: The US/EU certified that Iran was complying with the deal

October 13 2017: Trump declares he would not certify the Iran Nuclear Deal despite the US certifying that Iran was complying with the deal

May 8 2018: The US officially withdraws from the Iran Nuclear Deal

All of this could have been prevented if Trump literally did nothing in regards to Iran. He literally just had to do nothing.

But now after Trump killed Suleimani, Iran announced they are restarting their uranium enrichment program. Great job Trump.
    But Trump doing nothing would mean the black man who hurt his fee fees would win. Black men are not allowed to beat Trump in his orange mind.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ng-golf-ukrai/

He went golfing with another American member of the board. A board member is neither a boss nor an executive.

But that's all I'll say on this as it's getting off-topic from the thread.

Not surprising you linked Fox News, just for it to be wrong.

Yup, not actually an executive but a board member. That's good enough for me.
    Good enough for you to be wrong? Again?

Good enough that he had a connection with the company. Who cares what exactly the connection was. The statement that Joe Biden has "nothing to do with the company" is thus false.
    A board member played golf with another board member and his father, oh the fucking scandal. Does that mean, everyone that has golfed with Trump now has to recuse themselves on EVERYTHING to do with Trump? Because that wouldn't bother me, I mean everyone of the senators that have golfed with Trump, about half of the Republican senators would have to recuse themselves in everything to do with Trump.

Didn't fucking think this through did you? About the stupidest argument you could have come up with.

No it means that he did have connections with someone at the company unlike what he claimed that he knew no one in the company and it's just Hunter doing his own thing.
    You mean Burisma board member Devon Archer? The guy Hunter Biden worked with prior to both of them joining Burisma? The guy who is a longtime business associate of Hunter Biden that Joe Biden very likely wasn't familiar with beyond him being a business associate of his son? Are you Lanky Kong? Cause that's some serious reach you've got there.

Yeah and all Trumps connections with Russian companies must be good enough to convict him.

Basically, Hunter and
    Very nice non-corrupt family there.
    Feel free make another thread about the Bidens, as someone who supports Trump who has nearly a dozen of his closest people in jail or convicted of federal crimes you clearly care about corruption

Yeah, I guess we'll just throw that it's 'very likely that he wasn't familiar with Joe'. Gues what, check this:

from https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/u...core-ios-share

Basically, Hunter and this "clueless buddy" made a lot of money from Joe's position by pursuing business with international entities that had a stake in American foreign policy decisions. Yup, it's not fox, this is the NYTimes. It's not just Trump questioning Biden's practice, it's everyone. The guy and his family are corrupt to the core.

His brother:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/0...t-pitch-001675

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ampaign-227407

Very nice non-corrupt family there.
    And yet, no evidence of any corruption provided by you? Color me shocked.

When are yoi going to leap all over Trump's Russian connections?

Not in a hurry, America will get him once we start a serious investigation.

Oh and check this out:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/1...head-of-debate

This is even before Trump. Everyone knew Biden was corrupt and Obama just stood there and did nothing.
    With Trump being the president, and having that shitgibbon of an AG Barr, you still can't manage to get a real investigation? The only evidence that they have is a report from Fox news? That's it? And even the link they have, goes to a page that doesn't exist anymore, so they don't have any evidence at all.

Yeah, let me know when something happens with that.