Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    So you’re lying. Thanks. Stop lying liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Well, I don't like them because they're terrorists. I don't think they're terrorists because I don't like them. There are a lot countries I don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, Iran is exactly what a country would look like if it was taken over by Alqaeda.
    Our president is a terrorist by your definition. Are you advocating his assassination?

https://publicintegrity.org/politics...-to-terrorism/

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    That's sooooo cute!

Just because i think the US (70 years ago btw. - so all the people responsible are dead by now) started this whole conflict, it doesn't mean i side with Iran. Far from that. I'd rather see their current regime removed yesterday than today. And hell yeah, i rather live on a world dominated by the US than Russia or China.

Still, that doesn't mean i justify everything the US does. Regime change has to be done careful, and the US track record isn't that great in the middle east. And war mongers frothing from their mouth "You're either with us or against us!" don't really change my mind about the careful and responsible regime change which would be the only way forward. Rather seems US Shitshow #5 in ME.
    This is what is wrong, this is it! I seem to recall people crying foul about some "Russian intervention" in the US a few years back? So if they just do it "carefully" it alright? Ofcourse not and there is no justification for the "regimechanges" that the US have been doing regardless. Sure if it is an intervention where genocide is being committed im willing to concede that it could be a good move to try to help the citizens. But there should never be any choice of the Americans or any other country WHO will lead the countries after. That is the peoples choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Since your moving goalposts, here's a thread with plenty of criticism - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...a+drone+strike

It's not exclusively criticism, but there's plenty in there.

I wasn't posting in GenOT at the time so there's no posts from me, but I wasn't a fan of his use of drones either.
    i know right. Also im pretty sure most people that are angry about Trump killing the General the way he did(Assassination) are angry and upset because they dont want ANY president to drone high up people in Severign countries because if they do whos to say it wont be the norm and every country that have access to drones will go around killing government officials of hostile nations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I think Trump did it to deter the impeachment news and to boost his chance of getting reelected. I think it made him look more like an asshat than he already is. Justify it all you want but the motives seem aimed to keep his power at the cost of destabilizing US relations with the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    You know you done fucked up when Israel is condemning you.

- - - Updated - - -

It's only bad when a Republican does it. suleimani certainly was no saint that's a given. That said we have been in the midwest for decades and we have nothing to show for it.
    Excited to see everyone back peddling now that people in Iran want there supreme leader gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    Personally, I think Trump did it to deter the impeachment news and to boost his chance of getting reelected. I think it made him look more like an asshat than he already is. Justify it all you want but the motives seem aimed to keep his power at the cost of destabilizing US relations with the world.
    He wasn’t going to be impeached...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    Excited to see everyone back peddling now that people in Iran want there supreme leader gone.

- - - Updated - - -

They already wanted that before, what exactly changed?

10+ Year Old Account
    The average American didn't even know that general guy existed until they decided to bomb him and the talking points went out to news media. Entirely fabricated bullshit and they still can't explain the "imminent threat" Iran/this guy posed. Was entirely a show of force to boost his polls since impeachment was fucking him hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Because some people don't like facts. Funny how they didn't give a shit when drone strikes happened under Obama.
    I remember Democrats and liberals being very upset with Obama over drone strikes. It was like the biggest criticism against him on the left.

- - - Updated - - -

By definition he's already been impeached.
    Putin khuliyo

He quite literally already has been impeached.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    He quite literally already has been impeached.
    But it has to pass the senate, correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    For you to be wrong? No, you're already wrong.
    /s

What the fuck? It's been like a month, he's been impeached.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    For modern history you probably need to go back to the coup of 1953. Then back to 15th century CE when the area was reislamized
    Really is moot to go back to the 1400's to study USA-Iran relations. Since the US wouldn't exist for ~300 years or so.

I'd say you need to go back before 1953 and see how good US-Iran relations were and then screwed up in 1953 going forward.....

Wrong. The literal second the House vote concluded trump was officially impeached. Trump is irrefutably and officially the 3rd U.S. President ever to be impeached. That is an objective historical fact.

The senate at this point simply decides if he is removed from office or not essentially which is what you are confusing more than likely.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

No. House is the only one that does impeachment. Senate does the kicking him out of office and whatnot part. He is already impeached. Civics 101 class time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Senate trial will determine whether or not he will be allowed to remain in office; Trump was impeached by the House about a month ago (December 18th, 2019).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Oh damn.. so he will be the only president to be impeached

Allowed to be stay in office

And re-elected...

Damn you snowflakes must be dying right now.

Thanks for this... I wanted you to walk me through how it works so that I can feed on those tears.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-01-17 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Trolling

And re-elected...

Thanks for this... I wanted you to walk me through how it works so that I can feed on those tears.
    Thanks for showing the rest of the world that you aren't in reality.

Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton

Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton finished their terms in office.

And re-elected...
    Bill Clinton finished his second term despite being impeached.

It would help if you didn't smear your ignorance all over the thread to "own the libs" acting like a snowflake.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't matter, as the problem is the negative press against him using the impeached coverage. Impeachment or not, the ongoing debate makes him look bad and he wants to detract from it as much as possible. Starting WW3 is a great distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    That doesn't matter, as the problem is the negative press against him using the impeached coverage. Impeachment or not, the ongoing debate makes him look bad and he wants to detract from it as much as possible. Starting WW3 is a great distraction.

There isn’t going to be a war, even Iran is like... we fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton

Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton finished their terms in office.

Bill Clinton finished his second term despite being impeached.

It would help if you didn't smear your ignorance all over the thread to "own the libs" acting like a snowflake.
    It’s just so funny.

So many of you, are trying to hate on this amazing president but don’t even have your own lives in control.