Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The amount of furries disturbs me.

Holy hell yes.
    Got my warlock to 120, but will boost my Vulpera lock to 120 anyway!

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I wish I was Alliance.

hopefully all wow players prepurchase SL instantly (if not done yet), so Blizz has even more reasons to make SL even more bad than BfA, because they already have their money earned. then all ppl can jump around Azeroth, screaming „cuuute soooo cuuute“ and have happy fox parties in a low quality shit game, so i finally have the perfect reason to end that journey finally after 15 years. seems like a good deal to me.

on the other side, it could be an interesting mind experiment for me, to see how fast how angry it makes me to play the Tribbles episode from Star Trek classic on Azeroth. is there something like a fox killer item in game, so i can start „fox idiot busting“ imediately ? otherwise its the ideal reason to go full Alliance and bring back PvP for me and make killing Vulperas on the battle fields my new 24/7 task.

hopefully that much ppl play that shit race that every one of them feels like a complete idiot, because there are a million of them. yes, i think i realize slooowly that i hate cute fox creatures in wow.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-01-09 at 09:24 AM.

I am going to start a Vulpera. I even have a few names already selected for them.

The big question is whether or not I'll keep them, I haven't been on the PTR so I don't know what their animations look like. If I like it then I'll create another, or not.

You stare at your toons for hours, so their animations need to be right for you.

Going from 20 to 120 takes an awful long time, and I've got other toons to level....

Can we please get a forced evolutionary virus, but instead of killing mutated organisms it would kill furries. Introduce it to water sources, and we solve the problem of overpopulation and retarded genes with one precise strike.

Vanilla purist.

Well, Horde was dominated by Belfs for so long, a change of scenery would be appreciated.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    So your guild has no pandas or tauren, I take it?
    Tauren are fine. Big ass bulls will fuck you up. I don't think we have any pandas. They would probably be allowed to stay, being all kung fu n shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Tauren are fine. Big ass bulls will fuck you up. I don't think we have any pandas. They would probably be allowed to stay, being all kung fu n shit.
    So.. if rule of cool applies it stays? Otherwise gets the boot?

Foxes are kill on sight for Hunters in RL since they spread deseases .... no need to change that ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Don’t forget some people are saving their 120 level boost with Shadowlands for vulpera who don’t give a shit about the heritage armor
    I did that with my 110 boost on a void elf, then just leveled a void elf casually xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    Foxes are kill on sight for Hunters in RL since they spread deseases .... no need to change that ingame.
    Actually it's more because of the damage they do to live stock, they will tear apart up to a dozen lambs in a night and eat half of one. Literally they do it for the lulz opposed to feeding
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    I´m afraid, Belfs and Undead will still reign supreme... and just wait for undead to get a straight back.

So some furries are ok, but not others....

Right. Hypocrisy it is, then. Carry on.

I'm ready to mass gkick any Vulperas I see. Say no to furries
    You need help.

"Bladefurry" is ready and waiting to become a rogue.

I am really pleased about the addition of Vulpera to the Horde. A diverse faction is a more interesting faction, and there is nothing quite like the Vulpera in the Horde right now.
    I'll probably race change my Hunter to Vulpera as well (normal nighthold set and bear pet called little john to complete look), I wonder if there will be a service sale next week just as there was after they added Zandalari and Kul Tirans.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2020-01-09 at 10:45 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "If you want to be a fair skinned, light haired, blue eyed elf...sorry, the horde is there waiting for you"

-Game Director Ion Hazzikostas

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Most of the allied races are played by like 1% of the playerbase, it might be slightly higher for Vulpera maybe, but not by much I don't think. It's still an allied race, which requires some reps and other stuff to be completed, and you still need to level it up normally to get the heritage armor, and if you want it for your main you have to race change. I disagree that everyone will be a Vulpera all of a sudden
    This, really. We all thought allied races were going to rule Azeroth, and that clearly didn't happen.

Having said that, some allied races are more popular than others. Vulpera are new and seem popular, but i doubt there will be an "infestation" of them in the next weeks, especially at high levels.

I will race change my hunter to vulpera, though (I always wanted my ingame rocket racoon lol). I have been planning this almost since BfA was in beta and Vulpera were especulated as a future allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    So some furries are ok, but not others....

Right. Hypocrisy it is, then. Carry on.
    Nothing gets under the skin of the furries more than ragging on their favourite RP race

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Void Elves being the 4th most popular Alliance Race disagrees. Even kul Tiran is at 1.5%. Zandalari troll is most popular for Horde with 4.5% last time I checked. At 120 Allied Races got everything between 1.5%(kul tiran lowest) to 7% (Void Elves highest) for their faction. Void Elves are just behind Draenei now, while ahead of worgen, dwarf, gnomes and pandas.

Most people that play WoW have gotten the rep way before allied races comes out. Dark Iron dwarf and Mag'har being the only ones that launched with their required rep. It's not hard to get allied races, even if people pretend other wise. People(horde players in particular) who have played in BfA have been exalted with the Vulperas for a long time already and can log in on patch day, do the unlock quest then race change.
    Great, so all the allied races are within single digit % of the populace, with void elves being an outlier, but not by much. Vulpera will probably not be more than 5-7% too.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    "Bladefurry" is ready and waiting to become a rogue.
    With that name, shouldn't it be a warrior instead