Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    With that name, shouldn't it be a warrior instead
    Well, since it is a play on Blade Flurry, which is a rogue skill, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I wonder if this means we'll get Brutal Gladiator's Alpaca. I can see it now, the afro shaped like a giant mace so it can wildly swing its head at foes, spikes on every possible surface, it's gonna be great.
    Battle Alpaca;

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Nothing gets under the skin of the furries more than ragging on their favourite RP race
    I really don't get the Vulpera hatred... Badass foxes (or fox cousins) can look cool too

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    It's honestly no different than the influx of Blood Elves when TBC launched. Cute races bring people into the game. Lotta people will make new characters; but only some will stay with it. Give it a month or two before people go back to their mains.
    I'll be race changing my main to one, from Tauren... that used to be undead.

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't get the Vulpera hatred... Badass foxes can look cool too

That's a raccoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    And to the people who say they're gonna kick all Vulperas from their parties, do you honestly think you're being the mature and better person in that scenario? Because that's not how I see it, quite the opposite. Let people have fun and mind your own business.
    No, I know I'm not being mature, I simply just don't care, it's funny. People need to lighten up, if you want to be a furry, expect to be the butt of a joke

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't get the Vulpera hatred... Badass foxes (or fox cousins) can look cool too

Instead, we got:

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post

That's a raccoon...
    I wrote foxes (and fox cousins)... vulpera are the closest to a playable raccoon i guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Instead, we got:
    You don't have Dolly and Dot while playing any kind of Vulpera... Alpacas are not Vulpera racial mounts.

As you said, you can roleplay it as anything?

I wrote foxes (and fox cousins)... vulpera are the closest to a playable raccoon i guess?
    Completely different families. That's like saying humans are related to pigs. o.O

That's a raccoon...
    Trash. Panda.

XD

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing gets under the skin of the furries more than ragging on their favourite RP race
    I guess? I hope you weren't implying that I'm a furry. I find it weird. Right up there with foot fetish. It makes very little sense to me.

But I don't immediately hate. Different people like different things.

Thanks for basically admitting to trolling tho.

Completely different families. That's like saying humans are related to pigs. o.O
    lol ... at least you didn't say "That's like saying elephants are related to mice."

They have many similarities, so i don't see such an issue on this?
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2020-01-09 at 11:31 AM.

Leveling is going to be something like 60% faster after the level squish, you know. Should be back down below 20 hours for people who are familiar with speed techniques.

Their combat racial is garbage and i dont like to play with a handicap even minor so no

You wouldn't be wrong

Leveling is going to be something like 60% faster after the level squish, you know. Should be back down below 20 hours for people who are familiar with speed techniques.
    Considering the new scaling will allow you to level from 10-50 in the span of a single expansion, with Zandalar and Kul Tiras leveling being restricted to just 3 zones, and with flying available potentially as early as level 10 (as it's required for several Cataclysm and WotLK zones), it may be very quick indeed.

As for Vulpera, I've been patiently awaiting their availability since they were first shown at Blizzcon.

When Zandalari were made available I bought some additional race changes in expectance of the eventual Vulpera release, so I already have 4 race changes pending on some of the classes I was positive would be available to Vulpera.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2020-01-09 at 11:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I'm ready to purge them with fire with my alliance mage.

But I'm also gonna create one after my exam, dunno what class yet since I have all maxed but hunter and dk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    That's what the level squish is for. I work smart, not hard!
    you have around ~8+ month till SL to level a vulpera to max so its smarter to do it before SL :-P

I'm a completionist/achievement whore... starting a new isn't for me.

Herald of the Titans
    I will be making a Vulpera DK that is for sure.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Starting at January 14, the Vulpera are going to playable for anyone who have unlock them (i bet most people have already done the requirements). But....

Can you imagine Orgrimmar during patch day? The place is going to be full of them! How nice!

Also lets not forget, that this will be a great time to start new alts on Horde side. Because of the high number of players creating their Vulpera and starting to level them by dungeon + quests. So if you dont like crowded quest areas, you should get ready to max out your characters before January 14.

These little guys are going to be able to play as Death Knights, so i bet the new Icecrown starting area is going to be crowded with them too.

So lets face it.......Vulpera are like 1,000,0000 times better than Mechagnomes. And they are going to be almost everywhere in the World of Warcraft.....Are you ready for it?
    I am gonna have it, so that i can have a camp by a Raid instance so that i can farm the mounts dropped within every week. Also, Imaging having a lot of Vulpera just to have camps at special places where you need to farm something xD

- - - Updated - - -

That's a raccoon...
    Fauxxet Fox and Broot
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post

Lady Liadrin will realize Lor'themar Theron is a chump, and fall in love with Kiro, bearing him many half Vulpera, half Thalassian elf children, the very first ever. They will look like blood elf children with Vulpera ears and tails.
    Someone out there will draw this. You've doomed us all
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.