Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I wish I was Alliance.
    You can be, at any time you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Great, so all the allied races are within single digit % of the populace, with void elves being an outlier, but not by much. Vulpera will probably not be more than 5-7% too.
    Only Blood Elves, Night Elves and Human got double digits of characters at 120. Humans and Blood Elves are 30% of the player base. If we go by level 1-120 you are not so wrong, but at 120, which I guess what matters the most the numbers are Allied races is a lot higher.

Of course, that statistic is probably not 100% correct, realmpop.com, which does not work today(is it taken down, anyone know?) Anyway, Vulpera will not be as many as Void Elves, but everything between 3-7% of Horde players within Shadowlands is my prediction as well.
    Horde bad, smash monkey. Who is a good monkey? You are!

Wrath of The Bolvar too big for this forum. 10.0 confirmed?

i loves foxes and all but this RP bullshit and furries are killing me man, idk what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    you have around ~8+ month till SL to level a vulpera to max so its smarter to do it before SL :-P
    I don't wanna level another class, I already got 15 120's, not to mention the SL boost I haven't used yet. lol And a bunch of 80's I might still get to 120.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Someone out there will draw this. You've doomed us all
    They better give me credit for the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    (...)and with flying available potentially as early as level 10 (as it's required for several Cataclysm and WotLK zones), it may be very quick indeed.
    And from where this information comes from?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Leveling is going to be something like 60% faster after the level squish, you know. Should be back down below 20 hours for people who are familiar with speed techniques.
    Same here, from where this information comes from?
    Core i7 7700k @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-H270M-Gaming 3 | Corsair Hydro Series H110 | Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Strix | Corsair TX650M | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2400MHz | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + HDD Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Gabinete Corsair Air 540 | Razer Deathstalker - Razer Naga | Windows 10 Home 64

Quote Originally Posted by Julaes View Post
    And from where this information comes from?

Same here, from where this information comes from?
    The first part is supposition. The speed though? BlizzCon.

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/shado...in-shadowlands

Bloodsail Admiral CrawlFromThePit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    They're using Goblin model, which is just one of the worst models in the game. The way they move / cast is just dopey. I don't know when Blizzard will realize that having athletic posture/movements/animations is what the majority of people prefer (majority as shown by census data showing those races are by far the most played. I know some people prefer your worgen/panda/gobbos, don't hate me), but I will continue to play the races I've played since day one until that happens.
    And if everything was the same what would be the point? The only reason there's different races is to appeal to different people or just for anyone who wants to make alts that look different from the mains. The goal is not to have perfect distribution across every race, there is no use to make a green fucking goblin who says TIME IS MONEY FRIEND to look serious with an atheltic pose and all, the entire concept of that race is to be dopey, it's just not made for you. Good thing you're not the judge of anything and your opinion is not worth more than that of anyone else and your claim that Goblin model "is just one of the worst models in the game" is nothing more than evidence of your lack of understanding in artistic direction and fitting concepts.
    Cure cancer, delete factions.

Quote Originally Posted by JStalin View Post
    i loves foxes and all but this RP bullshit and furries are killing me man, idk what to do.
    Stop buying into fake moral outrage? The furry panic people are 97% trolls. Vulpera are not going to attract a noticeable number of furries that weren't already playing the game, and the vast majority of people playing them will be doing so because they just like the aesthetic or the racials, not for weird sexual reasons.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

This world is a prison anyway.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    You're a hero for staying in the fight. I unsubscribed. I'll probably come back once it levels off but I can't deal with furries.
    So you're saying that you unsubscribed to WoW two years before it even came out when they added the tauren to the game? What a boss! /s
    -- Remember, never look over the long term story and try to piece together what Blizzard planned, only take singular moments out of context and blow them way out of proportion. We can argue better that way. Every time I try to look at the story as Blizzard are presenting it I'm either called a shill or a fanfiction writer. - Powerogue 2019

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    You can be, at any time you wish.
    That would mean leaving my friends and my character.

1.) Gnomes
    2.) Draenei
    3.) Vulpera

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Starting at January 14, the Vulpera are going to playable for anyone who have unlock them (i bet most people have already done the requirements). But....

Can you imagine Orgrimmar during patch day? The place is going to be full of them! How nice!

Also lets not forget, that this will be a great time to start new alts on Horde side. Because of the high number of players creating their Vulpera and starting to level them by dungeon + quests. So if you dont like crowded quest areas, you should get ready to max out your characters before January 14.

These little guys are going to be able to play as Death Knights, so i bet the new Icecrown starting area is going to be crowded with them too.

So lets face it.......Vulpera are like 1,000,0000 times better than Mechagnomes. And they are going to be almost everywhere in the World of Warcraft.....Are you ready for it?
    I'm ready to make fun of Blood Elves and Vulpera now, instead of just brownies.

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    I'm ready to make fun of Blood Elves and Vulpera now, instead of just brownies.
    Dare I ask, what are brownies aside from delicious baked goods?

The little elves of the Horde, albeit not benevolent and very backwards-thinking, compared to Ren'dorei.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    And to the people who say they're gonna kick all Vulperas from their parties, do you honestly think you're being the mature and better person in that scenario? Because that's not how I see it, quite the opposite. Let people have fun and mind your own business.
    That's ridiculous. I'm not so keen on vulperas, to play myself, nor i'm sure if i can deal with the cutieness overload but i would not care less, everyone plays what they like. If they ask you 'do you approve' and you say yes or no, it's an opinion, now being mean because of personal tastes, and kick everyone, that's really just dumb and sad.

The real crime was when Blood Elves infiltrated the Horde. Vulpera are welcome addition compared to the pink soft knife ears.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    I'm ready to mass gkick any Vulperas I see. Say no to furries
    Wow, someone's insecure... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    The real crime was when Blood Elves infiltrated the Horde. Vulpera are welcome addition compared to the pink soft knife ears.
    I like my elves I would say they were a bad addition due to attract too much elves as favorite race in horde. When horde has such nice races. Tauren and undead are probably my favorite that are not elves.

I once was doing quests on my DH, and a forsaken spits on me, and i said "what is that for?" he said: Tired of seeing blood elves on horde.
    I said, "i'm a demon hunter what do you expect? there's no other race with this class" he said then "that's a good point, i just miss people not playing so beautiful characters and embrace the horror". lol

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    So some furries are ok, but not others....

Right. Hypocrisy it is, then. Carry on.
    Yeah. Cow people, dog people, cat centaur people, rat people, two kinds of bear people. All totally ok. Fox people? Bring out the pitchforks.
    -- Remember, never look over the long term story and try to piece together what Blizzard planned, only take singular moments out of context and blow them way out of proportion. We can argue better that way. Every time I try to look at the story as Blizzard are presenting it I'm either called a shill or a fanfiction writer. - Powerogue 2019