Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I have created new:
    - two Kul Tiran alts
    - one Lightforge Draenei
    - one Void Elf

(filling missing classes on Alliance)

- too lazy to finish unlock of Dark Iron Dwarf, got all rep and achivements, stuck on Motherlode dungeon part.

On Horde I had few classes, said I will never had a Troll or an Orc. My new Horde alts are:
    - Zandalari Troll
    - Mag'Har Orc
    - 7k rep short from Vulpera

Still few days to figure out some nice name.

Ah yes I can't wait to see a bunch of vulperan running around, at least while it lasts. Something other than always seeing elves everywhere will be a nice change :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drub View Post
    Ah yes I can't wait to see a bunch of vulperan running around, at least while it lasts. Something other than always seeing elves everywhere will be a nice change :P
    The day the Zandalari were released was one of the best days Orgrimmar ever had
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Vocal minority..

Most players don't really like playing "furries", so there is hope for the Horde yet. We had the same commotion when pandas were announced. Everyone was inventing names for their fat little monster and acting like everyone is gonna play them. In reality, its only like 4% of the horde. I'm guessing same thing is going to happen here too. Some of those panda players will reroll and its gonna be 2% pandas 3% of these furries in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    I'm ready to mass gkick any Vulperas I see. Say no to furries
    Damn, I wanna join your guild!

Bloodsail Admiral CrawlFromThePit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    Who said anything about even distribution?
    No one has to say anything for me to bring it up. You talk as if there was a need for every races to be equally appealing to everyone, that's not the case. If that's not what you meant then your entire post has no reason to exist and is nothing more than trolling.

Uh, no? Goblins could've been very athletic and not dopey at all. You're only saying this because the models in game have tarnished your opinion of them.
    I didn't say they COULDN'T BE, I said there is NO USE to make them as such.

Lmao, I literally said in my post my "opinion" is based on census data that shows almost nobody plays these races. My "opinion" happens to be provably correct, no matter how much you believe it's my "lack of understanding in artistic direction."
    No what you said, and what I quoted was this:
    They're using Goblin model, which is just one of the worst models in the game.
    ^ This is how you write a statement in english, basically making a claim that this is a fact. If you want to speak your opinion you have to put "I think [...]" or "In my opinion [...]" in your sentence. So there's 2 options, you either made a false claim or don't know how to use english properly.

At the end of the day you don't like the goblin model blizzard made and you just vent your frustration here for some unknown reasons.
    Cure cancer, delete factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Don’t forget some people are saving their 120 level boost with Shadowlands for vulpera who don’t give a shit about the heritage armor
    Yep and I have yet to be impressed by any of the heritage armor except the Blood Elf, Dark Iron Dwarf, and Mag'Har Orc ones, the rest all look like garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amarys View Post
    Vocal minority..

Most players don't really like playing "furries", so there is hope for the Horde yet. We had the same commotion when pandas were announced. Everyone was inventing names for their fat little monster and acting like everyone is gonna play them. In reality, its only like 4% of the horde. I'm guessing same thing is going to happen here too. Some of those panda players will reroll and its gonna be 2% pandas 3% of these furries in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I wanna join your guild!
    Who doesn't want to be a Survival Hunter Vulpera with a Fox pet that rides a Fox? Foxception.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- let's get real everyone, classic needs #somechanges get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Actually, they are annoying, creepy, little furballs. I could give s flying fuck about them, just as long as they make a great noise when I kill them on battlegrounds
    I know this feeling, even if i don't do PVP, i really enjoy killing Worgens and Night Elves, beacuse is so sweet to hear the Male NE death scream and the Worgen yelp as they die.

Note: I also kind of like female Goblins death, but mostly because they are so dramatic

I've been ready since BFA launched and arrived in Vol'Dun, but just started practice on drawing them

Perhaps we should call it "Yiff day".

Quote Originally Posted by Amarys View Post
    Vocal minority..

I dunno, I don't mind playing beast races. It's more that small avatars disorient me, which bothers me with goblins, gnomes, and dwarves too. My panda rogue exists purely because of how much people hated pandas, and probably won't be race changed because why hit one disgust factor (furry) when I can hit two (fat and furry)? Maybe a vulpera warrior would be fun. People might have to choose to suffer the fox rather than kick and wait in queue.

Also, aren't panda already about 2% on Horde? They're like 4-5% of the overall population.
    Last edited by manypillars; 2020-01-10 at 08:50 PM. Reason: lag caused a double post, lol

I find it funny when people straight away are like "damn furries". If you see this race and that's what comes to your mind then...I think it says something about you.

I for example play as a worgen simply because I like the way he looks in armor (especially with tusks of mannoroth!). I don't relate it to "furries" like some people because I don't see them that way.

Anyway, while I would like to level one at some point, I really don't feel like getting rep and all that. Rep grinds are boring.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    I'll probably make a vulpera just for the heritage armor and maybe the RP potential that comes with their racials, but that's about the gist of it. I still don't get what it is about vulpera that pisses people off. Like, we have worgen, tauren, and pandaren; if people didn't bitch and draw the line then, it's far too late to complain about vulpera now. Actually, I don't know what it is about furries in general that bother people so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevrex View Post
    I find it funny when people straight away are like "damn furries". If you see this race and that's what comes to your mind then...I think it says something about you.

I for example play as a worgen simply because I like the way he looks in armor (especially with tusks of mannoroth!). I don't relate it to "furries" like some people because I don't see them that way.

Anyway, while I would like to level one at some point, I really don't feel like getting rep and all that. Rep grinds are boring.
    Same. I picked a female tauren warrior because they look great in plate armor. And when you beat someone in pvp....man, that tauren laugh is the nail in the coffin. So good!

People really need to get off this "furry" thing. Yeah..sure, there's a few out there. But acting like it's everyone is just asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    Must be frustrating being such a bitter person.
    hmm. not bitter. not frustrating. not really, no.

you interpret way too much into a „out of context“ post, from some internet jerk, you do not know the slightest, and who just dont like all that cuuuute stuff and the ppl that are runnin around with their „sooo cute“ attitude while riding on a shop mount (ok, not all of them, but some).

wow is cartoonish and always was. thats ok. wow had jokes. ok. wow had always some cute fluffy stuff. ok. but the last 3-4 years its, imo, just simply too much. the fact that 12 year old kids (including girls) CAN play wow, should not mean half the game SHOULD target that ppl. its a mmorpg fantasy game, not fukin hello kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    At the end of the day you don't like the goblin model blizzard made and you just vent your frustration here for some unknown reasons.
    No, at the end of the day most people don't like goblin model, based on actual statistics. You decided to jump down my throat for pointing that out, for some unknown reasons.

Vulpera in feel and personality seem like gnomes for the Horde... albeit a bit cooler.

I'm still lost on Mechagnomes. Not many classes seem to even fit the feel of the race, and their look is so strong you're locked out of what you can do transmog wise considerably.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I feel pretty positive about the Vulpera. Then again, I never believed we were getting Sethrak, so I do not feel particularly cheated. I think they fit in thematically with the horde, and while some may accuse them of being "cute", i think that is less a symptom of the race and more a akin to the way WoW illustrates its characters.

Yeah...ima make one...lol

Elemental Lord HighlordJohnstone's Avatar
    I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    Shit scares me...

The Vulpera World Domination is tomorrow. Are you ready to serve our new Overlords?

They will have no mercy on you in PvP or PvE, so you better be ready for it.

Expect crowded starting zones and fox ears everywhere. Keep your Vacuum cleaner close to clear all that fox fur from your furniture.