Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I say bring on our new Furry Overlords!

Already got my name saved, Callaphe. Now I just need to decide between Warrior or Rogue. Could never really get into those classes but I wanna try.

I welcome our new fuzzy overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Already got my name saved, Callaphe. Now I just need to decide between Warrior or Rogue. Could never really get into those classes but I wanna try.
    Go rogue. Seems perfect for the race. I'm going warlock myself just because it's a class I'd like to have 2 of at max level more than the rogue (which I'm not very good at and don't play much anymore.)

Two new Allied Races—the Vulpera and the Mechagnomes—join the Horde and the Alliance in Visions of N’Zoth. If you’re ready to embrace your destiny and have been thinking about using one of our optional character services to play one, for a limited time we’re making it a little easier for you to make the change. Starting today, you can save 30% on Race Change and Faction Changes—simply head to the World of Warcraft in-game shop from now through February 4.

Visit the Blizzard Shop today!

Perfect!
    Horde bad, smash monkey. Who is a good monkey? You are!

Wrath of The Bolvar too big for this forum. 10.0 confirmed?

I am Murloc!
    I like to think furries make up a .x % of the world's population, so we should hopefully be fine. .

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    If I ever make a vulp, it'll be named "NovfifthGTS" or "Fifthnov" maybe. Hunter that uses guns and engineering bombs, and with a pet named 'Remember'
    Make it Male, and go Goblin Engineering, and name him simply "Guy". see if anyone gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Make it Male, and go Goblin Engineering, and name him simply "Guy". see if anyone gets it.
    Probably wouldn't be accepted by the naming restrictions.

I had a friend who named their boomkin Üm, if that worked.... Guy should too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Then, if anyone does get it, lie and confuse them by saying you’re from Flavortown.

Our new Vulpera Overlords are here. Bow down to the might of the Vulpera!

I cant wait to play one....I'm still not sure if i should go Warrior, Hunter, Monk or Rogue....

I think Im gonna start smuggling flamethrowers to the Alliance, especially everyone named Hans. Heres hoping..