Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Or siding with the allia... I mean saurfang.

I feel like actively siding with the enemy during war should have been a worse decision than giving an empty knife to sylvanas.

And now we see that at least one member of horse's ruling council is just hanging out with his best bud anduin in stormwind, instead of leading the horde. Lol
    Depending on who's your enemy. Sylvanas was my enemy, despite her being my warchief. Her plans for the living and the fate of Azeroth were pretty clear since Cataclysm. Why should I be blindly loyal to someone who, in the end, will kill me and then rise as a brainless undead? Forget about everything else for a moment and focus on this one fact - she wanted everyone dead (even her faction after we destroy everyone who threatens her), turned, and serving her. "What is the difference between you and the Lich King, Sylvanas?" "Isn't it obvious, warchief? I serve the Horde"; Are humans traitors too for fighting Arthas?

And it wasn't just an empty knife. It was a weapon in which an Old God resided for thousands of years. A weapon that allowed her to strike a deal with Azshara, one of our greatest enemies. A weapon that lead us to Nazjatar, which eventually resulted in fully releasing a fucking old god. You call me a traitor? In my book Sylvanas is a traitor, conspiring with a dangerous enemy, and being indirectly responsible for unleashing N'zoth.
    Last edited by TickTickTick; 2020-01-15 at 04:33 PM.