Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Eleven View Post
    I'm part serb. What do you think the nazis views on slavic people are, exactly?
    In the 1930s-1940s extermination.

Modern day, slavs sure seem to enjoy joining neo-nazi organizations.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You know there have been various genocides, even this little thing called the Holocaust, in Europe during the last 100 years. None of which included any brown people.

Or well there's the Armenian genocide Turks committed.... brown on brown... although literally Caucasians. Brown to us, white to you though probably.

- - - Updated - - -

...and what did other slavic people think, too. Namely the Croats, they were genociding your people and you were genociding theirs. One big happy family we Europeans are.
    Did you just say the holocaust didn't include brown people?? It did... and if we go back just a little further, Germany literally had an extermination program in Africa. Complete with burning mounds of half-alive people.

- - - Updated - - -

That's still on their agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao, I've had people coming here as refugees after the war attack me for what happened there when they've found out I'm part serb even though my mothers family came here in the 60-70s and I was born here.
    I like how you ignored the major issue with slavs joining neo-nazi groups... I've talked about it before, and it remains paradoxical that a group that in ww2 would have bene exterminated has latched on to... nazism.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lmao, I've had people coming here as refugees after the war attack me for what happened there when they've found out I'm part serb even though my mothers family came here in the 60-70s and I was born here. As if we had any part in that.
    To be fair your people have always been killing each other. So many times during the last century, too. First Balkan war, Second Balkan war, WW1, WW2, Yugoslav wars, Kosovo war....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

That's not a major issue. They're what we call "duktiga idioter" in swedish.
    It wasn't a major issue, it is indeed a growing recent issue for the past decade.

Royal family stans are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    https://people.com/royals/prince-har...-royal-family/
    I bet despite what they're saying, the Queen and other members of the royal family have something to do with this. They're becoming financially independent instead and seen as ex senior royal members. :/ Can we have nothing??? seriously?!
    I wonder are people really interested in these kind of stories that its been making headlines for so long? Although from another perspective I wish world would've been so calm and these were really the only important news flying around.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Walking behind a Chinese person while parroting Ching Chong is racist... in America I'm sure and in the UK I'm sure. But in Denmark it is harmless and just a joke... when a Chinese woman said what happened the reaction from Danes was "get over it, it is just a joke" so I'm not trusting a Finn, Dane, Swedes view on sensitivity to race from overwhelming white countries which a track record of tone deafness.

The least racist countries in Europe generally are the UK and France, while the rest live in some weird "we totally aren't racist" Lala land where they ignore all racism even exists.
    Don't you pretend to be against racism against Asians now after what you've said previously.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2020-01-12 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Don't you pretend to be against racism against Asians now after what you've said previously.
    What did I say previously do quote me.

What did I say previously do quote me.
    I'm not going to search through your posts to find it. You justified racism against us on basis of cheating in games.

I'm not going to search through your posts to find it. You justified racism against us on basis of cheating in games.
    Dude! There was a rampant cheating problem inKorea how the fuck is me calling out a rampant cheating problem form one specific country racist against all Asians??? That's a country problem not a "being Korean" problem.

Dude! There was a rampant cheating problem inKorea how the fuck is me calling out a rampant cheating problem form one specific country racist against all Asians??? That's a country problem not a "being Korean" problem.
    You said people on US servers were justified in being racist to us based on that. So, yeah. Don't pretend to be against racism against us.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-01-12 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics

You said people on US servers were justified in being racist to us based on that. So, yeah. Don't pretend to be against racism against us.
    IT WAS A QUESTION BECAUSE YOU SAID SOMETHING RACIST

In that topic you were literally being racist... and I came up with a hypothetical and said in your world it is perfectly fine for people on US servers to be racist towards you because Korea has a history of cheating problems.

I used your own argument and applied it to you, but you call me racist for using YOUR OWN ARGUMENT and then when trying to explain to you that it was your own argument and you just proved my point, you completely shut down.

IT WAS A QUESTION BECAUSE YOU SAID SOMETHING RACIST
    You justified racism against us. Don't pretend to be against it.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's racism.

It's actually quite funny seeing you write it out lol so explicitly.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is so severely off topic, I'd recommend to immediately drop it.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

You justified racism against us. Don't pretend to be against it.
    You’re doing it again and korea isn’t all Asia...

On topic, so you think it is okay what happened to Meghan because of preconceived notions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That's racism.

It's actually quite funny seeing you write it out lol so explicitly.
    Saying something which is a documented problem in the GAMING world is racist? Haiti has a deforestation problem because they burn trees that’s a problem specifically there is that now against all black people across earth????

We know cheating is a rather big issue and they keep passing laws to tackle it... like at this point South Korean government is racist to itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    On topic, so you think it is okay what happened to Meghan because of preconceived notions?
    The nonsense about Meghan Markle is actually fairly simple to understand.

The problem is that Harry married a societal (not aristocratic) peer, rather than an borderline-incestuous near-relative already part of the aristocracy, or the newly-acceptable version of marrying an attractive white peasant girl who had basically nothing and thus could just be happy being elevated into her new position and subsume herself into that role.

Meghan Markle was both independently wealthy and professionally successful, and she was internationally recognizable as a celebrity. She is, by any analysis but aristocratic heritage, a peer of Harry; they are both famous, and wealthy. She gains very little in marrying him, and certainly isn't going to let herself be defined by that marriage, as Kate was.

She's also, like, not white. That's a big issue for a lot of people, apparently.

It's straight-up racism and sexism. That's about it. She doesn't bow and scrape to tradition because she's strong enough she doesn't need to, and that's "bad" somehow.

Come to Canada, you two. We've got anti-paparazzi laws and we don't give two shits that she's not an aristo.

The government should abolish the monarchy and seize their property, problem solved.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The government should abolish the monarchy and seize their property, problem solved.
    which part of "multibillion lawsuit the Windsors would win eyes closed" flies over your head still ?

This thread for the most part has been a bigger trainwreck than the British Royal family.

OT: I'm constantly surprised by how emotionally involved people get regarding the royals. Something happens and people act like they actually give a flying fuck, its amazing, because the rest of the time they get completely and utterly ignored, so I don't particuarly find this outrage remotely sincere.

I guess with the past 3 years of Brexit news, it's a welcome distraction but anyone pretending that they give a toss about any of this has either got a very hollow and empty life and they should try getting out and meeting some people, any people for that matter; or is completely full of shit and just drama mongering.
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2020-01-12 at 08:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.