Unlocking Mechagnomes?

I am assuming that to unlock mechagnomes you need to run the Mechagon dungeon. How easy is that for a casual player and what would be the best way to go about getting a run happening? Thanks

If I'm not mistaken, Operation: Mechagon will be available in the Dungeon Finder as two Heroic instances. If the quest doesn't demand completion in Mythic difficulty, you could just queue for the later half (it should be a quick queue since lots of players will be doing it) and defeat King Mechagon there.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Operation: Mechagon will be available in the Dungeon Finder as two Heroic instances. If the quest doesn't demand completion in Mythic difficulty, you could just queue for the later half (it should be a quick queue since lots of players will be doing it) and defeat King Mechagon there.
    You will be able to complete the quest with the heroic version, yes.

Also, it is worth noting that M0 Mechagon will be quite a bit easier, as it was nerfed on the PTR across the board to make room for M+ scaling.

It's not really that hard. Did it yesterday on my alt in a pug, cleared it in one hour, and the average ilvl was 415 or so. Which is what it is tuned for anyway. But people progressing further with the Essences vs the tuning in mechagon makes it noticeably easier.

But yeah, tad easier in 8.3. But dont be afraid of trying to pug it now! Or with guildies if you have. Reckon its better to do it before so you can jump that unlock quest at once 8.3 is out.
    Horde bad, smash monkey. Who is a good monkey? You are!

Wrath of The Bolvar too big for this forum. 10.0 confirmed?