Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    That's dumb as fuck on the warglaives not being transmogable for other classes.
    Yes, yes it is...

Abilities now have improved sound effects.
    Finishing abilities should now audibly stand compared to other abilities.
    Dealing bonus damage against bleeding targets can now be heard.
    thank god we can hear feral abilities now. finally we can go back and play feral

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Indeed, we're going to need to see how it plays out. If it means I can't skin that pile of corpses that other players have killed, that's not ideal either.
    I think the reason is pretty garbage. All the other Legendaries it's OK to acquire and transmog, but for some reason the Warglaives need to retain their unique snowflake status? Seems odd to have to do a long grind to get them and then they add another layer for "reasons"

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I think the reason is pretty garbage. All the other Legendaries it's OK to acquire and transmog, but for some reason the Warglaives need to retain their unique snowflake status? Seems odd to have to do a long grind to get them and then they add another layer for "reasons"
    Uh... misquote?

I mean, I agree. I think since the glaives were not previously available for demon hunters, keeping the old method (complete TBC and collect the glaives) works for demon hunters. Just let the other classes use them for having them. Or let everyone use that method, instead of just demon hunters. Seems like a dumb, arbitrary requirement to be unique to demon hunters, TBH. I don't foresee it lasting this way forever.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2020-01-16 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Uh... misquote?

I mean, I agree. I think since the glaives were not previously available for demon hunters, keeping the old method (complete TBC and collect the glaives) works for demon hunters. Just let the other classes use them for having them. Or let everyone use that method, instead of just demon hunters. Seems like a dumb, arbitrary requirement to be unique to demon hunters, TBH. I don't foresee it lasting this way forever.
    Yes, I must have been in such a nerd rage that my blurred vision caused me to reply to the wrong fella.