View Poll Results: If you had to vote for U.S President right now who would you pick?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald J Trump

    28 21.05%
  • Joe Biden

    10 7.52%
  • Bernie Sanders

    48 36.09%
  • Elizabeth Warren

    25 18.80%
  • Pete Buttigieg

    4 3.01%
  • Andrew Yang

    8 6.02%
  • Other (Write in Comment sections below.)

    10 7.52%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    *shrugs*
    Anyone that votes for Trump probably doesn't care about Roe V Wade anyway.
    I will fix it for you, Anyone that votes Trump, doesn't know what reality is anyway, nor do they care. They watch Fox News for fucks sake.

  2. #122
    Immortal Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    7,361
    Any Democrat really. Trump is a fucking criminal scumbag that sullies the office with every breath he takes. Plus, I’d like to get back to NOT having a retard in change of the most powerful country on Earth. WTF is wrong with people that can’t see that?
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2020-01-15 at 11:33 AM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign
    Mass Effect

  3. #123
    The Unstoppable Force CommunismWillWin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Russia that is very communist, da.
    Posts
    24,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Eleven View Post
    I don't need to know what that is to discuss issues in usa. Should I tell americans they can't discuss something about EU or sweden because they don't know something?
    Yes, you should be aware of one of the most important political issues.
    Conservatism and its off-shoots are the most rotten idealogies to ever exist in human history.
    Liberalism = right-wing.
    Anarcho-communism =/ Stalinism.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, you want to go from Democratic socialist to Neo-Fascist? What the actual fuck?
    I would imagine it's because centrists are basically bought and paid for by those that want to preserve the status quo which increasing amounts of westerners are unhappy with.

    What did Obama promise? Hope and change. What did Trump promise? Hate and change. What does Bernie promise? Socialism and change.

    Trump is a national embarrassment but it looks like plenty of Americans are happy to stomach that because hey, he's definitely a change.

  5. #125
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA, Ohio
    Posts
    22,538
    Well, if you guys who hate Trump and feel he is certainly going to lose, the way to make some money is to bet against him with the odds makers. They have him at a all time high of being reelected.

    https://www.oddsshark.com/other/2020...l-odds-futures
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-01-15 at 01:06 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

  6. #126
    Not Donald Trump

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well, if you guys who hate Trump and feel he is certainly going to lose, the way to make some money is to bet against him with the odds makers. They have him at a all time high of being reelected.

    https://www.oddsshark.com/other/2020...l-odds-futures
    Well that has nothing to do with the topic, but thanks for the random anyways.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  8. #128
    Well if I lived in the US I'd vote for a moderate right wing candidate like Bernie Sanders.

    Jokes aside, the only voting I'd do in the US is with my feet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Player Eleven View Post
    I don't need to know what that is to discuss issues in usa. Should I tell americans they can't discuss something about EU or sweden because they don't know something?
    Are you kidding? That's the number one hot button issue in US politics for like 50 years running. It's the centerpoint around which their entire partisan axis turns. You literally know nothing about US politics if you don't know about Roe v. Wade.

    And that's fine, you don't have to know about US politics. It's smelly stinky doo-doo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, you want to go from Democratic socialist to Neo-Fascist? What the actual fuck?
    That's the problem with you and so many Americans you see. Not everything is just black and white you know. You need to stop being so fixated with "ideologies" and compare to the two of them with the rest of them jokers. They are hardly ideal but If i have to pick i will pick them over the rest of the clowns

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    That's the problem with you and so many Americans you see. Not everything is just black and white you know. You need to stop being so fixated with "ideologies" and compare to the two of them with the rest of them jokers. They are hardly ideal but If i have to pick i will pick them over the rest of the clowns
    Sorry, no, you don't go from center left to extreme right, from a guy that wants to treat everyone equally, to a fucker that is locking up legal asylum seekers, packing them up like sardines.

    Trump and Bernie don't have ANYTHING in common.

  11. #131
    The Democratic candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sorry, no, you don't go from center left to extreme right, from a guy that wants to treat everyone equally, to a fucker that is locking up legal asylum seekers, packing them up like sardines.

    Trump and Bernie don't have ANYTHING in common.
    In Bernie we have a candidate with great character even though he is a bit too idealistic. Trump is hardly a saint but at least we have a pro-american president who refuse to sell-out like the rest of the phonies. The rest are just flip-flopping opportunists with no conviction.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    In Bernie we have a candidate with great character even though he is a bit too idealistic. Trump is hardly a saint but at least we have a pro-american president who refuse to sell-out like the rest of the phonies. The rest are just flip-flopping opportunists with no conviction.
    Pro-American? Are you fucking high? He has been doing everything to appease Russia and Saudi Arabia. He is selling the country to the highest bidder.

  14. #134
    Just look at that so-called "trade deal" with China...

    It's typical. Trump makes a deal and gets nothing out of it except to brag how he fucked up the US.
    Acquittal doesn't mean exoneration


  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well, if you guys who hate Trump and feel he is certainly going to lose, the way to make some money is to bet against him with the odds makers. They have him at a all time high of being reelected.

    https://www.oddsshark.com/other/2020...l-odds-futures
    That’s because Warren...

    I’m searching for the right word... I feel like there should be a word for the thing that Democrats do when they are struggling so they dump a bunch of identity politics on their rivals and weaken the whole party. Maybe Kamala?

    So back on topic:

    Trump’s odds at an all time high because Warren just Kamalaed Bernie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    It's not supposed to be fun, we are not in 2009. It's supposed to be frustrating and keep you hooked longer.

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    That’s because Warren...

    I’m searching for the right word... I feel like there should be a word for the thing that Democrats do when they are struggling so they dump a bunch of identity politics on their rivals and weaken the whole party. Maybe Kamala?

    So back on topic:

    Trump’s odds at an all time high because Warren just Kamalaed Bernie.
    Who are you? And you actually think Warren did anything to Bernie's numbers? Good luck.

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Pro-American? Are you fucking high? He has been doing everything to appease Russia and Saudi Arabia. He is selling the country to the highest bidder.
    Compared to the old days? When we did free labor? Which'd you prefer? I'm not saying I like his style but we've still had it better compared to the past.

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Compared to the old days? When we did free labor? Which'd you prefer? I'm not saying I like his style but we've still had it better compared to the past.
    You're kidding yourself if you think Trump is pro America, he's only pro Trump.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Compared to the old days? When we did free labor? Which'd you prefer? I'm not saying I like his style but we've still had it better compared to the past.
    This is complete bullshit. Trump didn’t abolish slavery and has done more to support wealth inequality than anything else. What’s your point? That it’s not 1820?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    This is complete bullshit. Trump didn’t abolish slavery and has done more to support wealth inequality than anything else. What’s your point? That it’s not 1820?
    I'm talking about the Saudi situation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •