Pandaria rep through dungeons?

Any way to gain rep with the pandaria factions through timewalking dungeons?
    Activating the "star" next to the star doesnt seem to do anything and there are no tabards.
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Activating the "star" next to the star doesnt seem to do anything and there are no tabards.
    Kinda. You can buy rep tokens for Pandaria (And other expansions faction depending on the TW week), in this case on The Timeless Isle, near Shaohao, with the Timewalking badges earned from Timewalking

Quote Originally Posted by Nosnogard View Post
    Kinda. You can buy rep tokens for Pandaria (And other expansions faction depending on the TW week), in this case on The Timeless Isle, near Shaohao, with the Timewalking badges earned from Timewalking

I know, but you can earn rep through kills like you can with BC and Cata
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

No, you can't
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    basically you complete the dungeon and you should get rep for the one you selected. other than that the dungeons don't give rep, unsure if the quests in there give rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, the "star" option was added towards the end of Pandaria, and you would get rep when you completed your first random heroic dungeon of the day for the selected rep. However, as you can no longer queue for MoP heroic dungeons (Except briefly at lvl 90, and it's unlikely that you'll actually find a full group), that option is essentially defunct.

Outside of that, quests are almost the only way to get rep for most of the MoP factions. Some factions have a few extra things you can do - Emperor Shao-Hao in Timeless Isle get rep from any Yaungol mob kill on the island. The Tillers/farm rep has various BoP items you can pick up to turn in scattered around the Valley. Shado-Pan, if I recall, had some collectible items you could farm in the area near Ox temple. Klaxxi also had limited farmable items mainly via one of the Paragon powers in the zone.

But mostly you just quested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.