Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    You guys should watch this before making posts like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Why should we squander 24+ min of our time... Is there a particular point you want to make with the video?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Why should we squander 24+ min of our time... Is there a particular point you want to make with the video?
    You know what, i'm not even going to comment on that. It's crystal clear. And if it's wasting your time because it's 24 min long, don't watch it then. No one is forcing you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    You know what, i'm not even going to comment on that. It's crystal clear. And if it's wasting your time because it's 24 min long, don't watch it then. No one is forcing you.
    I'm not wasting that much time to maybe possibly hopefully find some pseudo piece of information that you think you might want to possibly maybe share with the masses... have the decency and honest to tell us what you want us to hear/see... Is that really too hard? Apparently so.

And I'm sure as shit not giving that much time to an angsty whiny conspiracy theory.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Maglen View Post
    I refuse to forgive him for this:

Looking back it's clear that they were using Demo Locks as the template / beta for Demon Hunters
    yes because a caster with burst windows is the same as a hypermobile melee.