Hi guys,

First post here. I'm playing World of Warcraft for the first time in a long time thanks to classic, and am looking to get some nice totem timers to take my totems to the next level. My dream totem bars would only display totems that were out, time them, and then give me information about what party members actually have the buffs the totems are meant to provide.

I was kind of shocked to have trouble finding this addon. I figured someone would have made it. I couldn't find it, so I discovered weak auras 2 and have been trying to make my own. Everything's going great, but the interface only gives the option to track my own weapon enchantments. This means I can have it display that Windfury Totem is working for me, but I can't (through the default UI options), have it tell me my party members have it.

Luckily, WeakAuras2 seems to include the ability to write totally custom scripts for triggers. This means, if WoW allows me access to it, I should be able to track the weapon enchantments of party members and complete my totem timers. Unfortunately, I don't know the lingo on how to do that. I'm somewhat versed in programming, but I wouldn't even know how to begin writing it.

If someone wants to just throw me the answer to my problem, I'm down. However, I'd be happy to read through some literature if anyone could provide me with something relevant. I'm also a tad worried that I simply don't have access to the weapon enchantments of my party members. If that's the case, I wont be able to complete the timers, which would be sad, but I'd at least like to know.

If anyone is willing to help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.