2 5.56%

6 16.67%

1 2.78%

7 19.44%

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I can't wait to see the perpetuation of the existing class design that has left me playing 5 different characters cause no 1 particular class really attracts, which evidently means farming those lovely essences 5 times (not really)
    I had troubles with classes since my first time playing wow. And there they were actually more of my liking. Nowadays I try all and play only about 3. Well now only 1. Since I barely can do much with others. I feel like the classes are not super interesting even when you have the class fantasy inside your head. They even made my ninja subtlety die with time to make it a pirate. And my arcane mage needs to be a fire most of the time etc. And farming essences for them is just not a good feeling.

The raid.
    Thats all.
    Everything could... not be there. Ok, Perhaps m+ changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Prolly new Death Knight eyes and maybe some of the raid sets. (cloth and plate)

That's all I can think of.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I feel like the lack of account-wide essences still makes it fairly alt-unfriendly.

And I guess the cloak and visions leveling stuff will be fairly alt unfriendly, too.
    I really wanted account wide essences. I agree some stuff shouldnt all be account wide. But essences I disagree. Would be one of the best things.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    I really wanted account wide essences. I agree some stuff shouldnt all be account wide. But essences I disagree. Would be one of the best things.
    Considering they are pretty vital to gameplay, I agree.

Personally, I'll just stick to my main until Shadowlands and have my alts be there for mount farming purposes. x)

Quote Originally Posted by makls View Post
    There is nothing new here,its the same rip from scenarios and island expeditions,transmog is not content,essence system and cloak upgrades will fade in less then 21 days ,new raid has no hype and its spoiled.Wish is was wrong here but its a failed pattern that they are following the last 6 patches.
    Didn't take long for this thread to get some cancer in it.

For me, probably the new raid. Kinda tired of EP. Also new essences is always fun, will be nice to be able to use DPS essences as a healer etc.

Considering they are pretty vital to gameplay, I agree.

Personally, I'll just stick to my main until Shadowlands and have my alts be there for mount farming purposes. x)
    Same here. And even my main doesn't have much gear or it has a absurd ilvl or much essences cause I get exhausted to just thinking about them xD

Same here. And even my main doesn't have much gear or it has a absurd ilvl or much essences cause I get exhausted to just thinking about them xD
    True, true. Some of the essence activities make me wince.

My alts are just there to get extra daily Rustfeather and Arachnoid Harvester kills at this moment, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Didn't take long for this thread to get some cancer in it.

For me, probably the new raid. Kinda tired of EP. Also new essences is always fun, will be nice to be able to use DPS essences as a healer etc.
    Honestly with the fail of poll (as I always do) + the posts after it, I just lost kind of hope for the thread to go somewhere. I will just talk with people.

- - - Updated - - -

True, true. Some of the essence activities make me wince.

My alts are just there to get extra daily Rustfeather and Arachnoid Harvester kills at this moment, haha.
    My ALTs honestly are just for farming mounts and stuff too :/

Only the raid sounds promising. The rest is imo forgettable, grindy fluff that doesn't interest me in the slightest, except maybe Vulpera.
    "This world is a prison!"

Honestly I'm just looking forward to playing new content. After months of preparing my squad of characters I just want to dive in and CONSUME.

If I had to pick though I'd say 3. I'm pretty excited to make my Vulpera and Mechagnome. I plan to play on them a lot and I'm looking forward to doing their intro quests.
    I'd buy that for a dollar.

About the armor and weapons that drop in Ny'alotha:

Why is none of it N'Zoth colored? Why does it look like it's made more to fit C'Thun than it does N'Zoth. It's N'Zoth's raid..

Hell, there is even a G'huun color scheme.

but but but people here constantly keep telling me how 8.3 doesn't have any content so what is there to look forward to ? /s

Im looking forward to testing out the new invasions with my friends

But most of all, The new AH. So long overdue

I'm most excited for Vulpera and all races becoming Death Knights, definitely. Pretty hard to decide between the two though.

About the armor and weapons that drop in Ny'alotha:

Why is none of it N'Zoth colored? Why does it look like it's made more to fit C'Thun than it does N'Zoth. It's N'Zoth's raid..

Hell, there is even a G'huun color scheme.
    I mean, since they are both eyed old gods, i guess that's why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    I'm most excited for Vulpera and all races becoming Death Knights, definitely. Pretty hard to decide between the two though.
    Both! Let's just say "class and races related features". Yet again i'm sorry for the bad poll. I just forgot to put multichoice and a better & Detailed poll instead of numbers.

I mean, since they are both eyed old gods, i guess that's why.

- - - Updated - - -

Both! Let's just say "class and races related features". Yet again i'm sorry for the bad poll. I just forgot to put multichoice and a better & Detailed poll instead of numbers.
    Yeah, I can get why C'Thun colors exist, but why is there nothing N'Zoth colored in a N'Zoth raid? And C'Thun colors are the mythic colors, too.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    but but but people here constantly keep telling me how 8.3 doesn't have any content so what is there to look forward to ? /s

Im looking forward to testing out the new invasions with my friends

But most of all, The new AH. So long overdue
    The new AH really interests me also.
    And i will be doing invasions as soon as the patch hits live.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I can get why C'Thun colors exist, but why is there nothing N'Zoth colored in a N'Zoth raid? And C'Thun colors are the mythic colors, too.

I would say there's not really much colors. If anything C'thun has way less.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295527/...-weapon-models

The weapons are not bad.

14. One patch closer to BfA ending.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

3 for sure. Allied races, baaaaayyyybeeee!

I would say there's not really much colors. If anything C'thun has way less.

The weapons are not bad.
    Models aren't bad, but there just isn't a version with the dark blueish purple, nearly black and orange color scheme of N'Zoth.

The mythic weapons and sets have C'Thun's telltale purple and yellow eyes.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    nothing about this patch is interesting or will bring me back
    And yet, here you are.