Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Eleven View Post
    No?

10chars
    Crikey. Where do you meet them then? Bars/nightclubs right?

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Crikey. Where do you meet them then? Bars/nightclubs right?
    If I meet new people, people that I interact with, it's at house parties hosted by friends or us and friends brings people we don't know. I don't do bars or nightclubs.

If I meet new people, people that I interact with, it's at house parties hosted by friends or us and friends brings people we don't know. I don't do bars or nightclubs.
    Still, I don't see how there's less of a chance of meeting creeps in an intoxicated environment than there is in "normal life". But whatever...

Stood in the Fire
    Still, I don't see how there's less of a chance of meeting creeps in an intoxicated environment than there is in "normal life". But whatever...
    What does this even have to do with not wanting people commenting on how I look when at the grocery store?

What does this even have to do with not wanting people commenting on how I look when at the grocery store?
    Everything. Pretty hard to believe your day would be ruined if the right man approached you, no matter where it happened.

Pretty much anything sexual to a person you don't know.

Complimenting people (even strangers) on their hair or perfume or such is fine. Something along the lines of "Nice ass" to someone you don't know is not fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Pretty much anything sexual to a person you don't know.

Complimenting people (even strangers) on their hair or perfume or such is fine. Something along the lines of "Nice ass" to someone you don't know is not fine.
    You should tell that to all the one night stands I've had that started off on something "not so nice". If the person finds you attractive enough you can get away with almost anything, no matter how dumb or cheesy it seems.

I love how some on here are trying so hard to tell women what they should be find complimentary. Because harassment is so flattering, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    I love how some on here are trying so hard to tell women what they should be find complimentary. Because harassment is so flattering, amirite?
    Everything depends on the context, and the person. I'm sure my ex girlfriend didn't see it as harassement when I complimented her looks the very moment I met her. She felt so harassed she gave me her phone number without asking.

Well it is really hard to believe anyone posting images on the interwebs isn't fishing for some kind of feedback.

You should tell that to all the one night stands I've had that started off on something "not so nice". If the person finds you attractive enough you can get away with almost anything, no matter how dumb or cheesy it seems.
    Mmmmhm there is no general standard as to what is and is not acceptable, that idea is reserved for imagination land on the internet.

Talking with a girl you have never met about how much she can make as a prostitute because she has huge tits? acceptable?

This was a conversation I have had and it was all fine.

This is all "the world isn't living up to my expectations" bullshit. Grow up people. If it is not fine say it is not fine, be an adult. Don't want to interact with people on anything other than your own terms, stay inside.
    Last edited by Afrospinach; 2020-01-11 at 04:21 PM.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    This was a conversation I have had and it was all fine.
    It's more than fine. Not that many men have hooked up with a girl by "playing it nice". Being a confident "jerk" however...

The creepy comment is always someone hitting on you when you don't find them attractive. Most of the comments in this thread will be some variation on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    The creepy comment is always someone hitting on you when you don't find them attractive. Most of the comments in this thread will be some variation on that.
    This pretty much. Find it odd how people can't accept that it's not exactly what's being done or said; it's about who does it. There will always be exceptions and some being on the extreme end, but in general it's true.

When someone compliments you, then they follow you in their car and park outside your home two days later.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Everything depends on the context, and the person. I'm sure my ex girlfriend didn't see it as harassement when I complimented her looks the very moment I met her. She felt so harassed she gave me her phone number without asking.
    So it worked on a girl that eventually became your gf. That's fine and all. But as you said, it depends on the person and the context so why hold other women's tolerance for such things to the same level as others.

so why hold other women's tolerance for such things to the same level as others.
    I don't. But the old saying "not all women are like that" is pure bs. A lot of them are. All it takes is enough confidence to pull it off. They'll lie to you 'till they're blue in the face that all they want is a guy who's nice to them. If you buy into that, then the next thing you'll see is them running off with some badboy.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2020-01-11 at 05:13 PM.

I like licking people.

A gay dude asked me to jerk him off. Creepy and rude. What about me?!
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    A gay dude asked me to jerk him off. Creepy and rude. What about me?!
    Some people are just so selfish!