Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    I love how some on here are trying so hard to tell women what they should be find complimentary. Because harassment is so flattering, amirite?
    Well it is really hard to believe anyone posting images on the interwebs isn't fishing for some kind of feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You should tell that to all the one night stands I've had that started off on something "not so nice". If the person finds you attractive enough you can get away with almost anything, no matter how dumb or cheesy it seems.
    Mmmmhm there is no general standard as to what is and is not acceptable, that idea is reserved for imagination land on the internet.

Talking with a girl you have never met about how much she can make as a prostitute because she has huge tits? acceptable?

This was a conversation I have had and it was all fine.

This is all "the world isn't living up to my expectations" bullshit. Grow up people. If it is not fine say it is not fine, be an adult. Don't want to interact with people on anything other than your own terms, stay inside.
    Last edited by Afrospinach; 2020-01-11 at 04:21 PM.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    This was a conversation I have had and it was all fine.
    It's more than fine. Not that many men have hooked up with a girl by "playing it nice". Being a confident "jerk" however...

10+ Year Old Account
    The creepy comment is always someone hitting on you when you don't find them attractive. Most of the comments in this thread will be some variation on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    The creepy comment is always someone hitting on you when you don't find them attractive. Most of the comments in this thread will be some variation on that.
    This pretty much. Find it odd how people can't accept that it's not exactly what's being done or said; it's about who does it. There will always be exceptions and some being on the extreme end, but in general it's true.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

5+ Year Old Account
    When someone compliments you, then they follow you in their car and park outside your home two days later.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Everything depends on the context, and the person. I'm sure my ex girlfriend didn't see it as harassement when I complimented her looks the very moment I met her. She felt so harassed she gave me her phone number without asking.
    So it worked on a girl that eventually became your gf. That's fine and all. But as you said, it depends on the person and the context so why hold other women's tolerance for such things to the same level as others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    so why hold other women's tolerance for such things to the same level as others.
    I don't. But the old saying "not all women are like that" is pure bs. A lot of them are. All it takes is enough confidence to pull it off. They'll lie to you 'till they're blue in the face that all they want is a guy who's nice to them. If you buy into that, then the next thing you'll see is them running off with some badboy.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2020-01-11 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like licking people.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    A gay dude asked me to jerk him off. Creepy and rude. What about me?!
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    A gay dude asked me to jerk him off. Creepy and rude. What about me?!
    Some people are just so selfish!

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    When someone compliments you, then they follow you in their car and park outside your home two days later.
    My mom does that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't. But the old saying "not all women are like that" is pure bs. A lot of them are. All it takes is enough confidence to pull it off. They'll lie to you 'till they're blue in the face that all they want is a guy who's nice to them. If you buy into that, then the next thing you'll see is them running off with some badboy.
    You could have just written "Hi, I am an incel." and saved some words, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    You could have just written "Hi, I am an incel." and saved some words, lol.
    Incels are the nice guys, or atleast pretend to be to get in her pants. I'm a bit of a jerk, sorry to burst your bubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently by today's society a creepy comment can be as simple and innocent as "You look beautiful today" or something like "You seem nice. Would you like to join me for a bite to eat or a drink sometime?".

In today's society it's creepy in general for any man to compliment a woman's looks or ask any woman out because these days every guy out there is just obviously looking for sex. As if no woman out there is looking for the same but they're women so it's not creepy when they do it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Incels are the nice guys, or atleast pretend to be to get in her pants. I'm a bit of a jerk, sorry to burst your bubble.
    Just 2 sides of the same misogynist coin that belongs in the gutter.

5+ Year Old Account
    Ironically some of these replies fit the bill and show this thread is going nowhere good. This is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."