Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It is these moments i decided to join the forums for.
    The moment when the whining forum posts get proven wrong, when their idea of Blizzards complete incompetence fails them.

It is just as fulfilling to see each time. And luckily the forums guarantee there won't be a shortage of those moments given the constant doomsaying.
    No but this trailer isn't gooder than the other trailers or something. The other trailers are more trailery, and Ion just made this one himself to ruin everything on purpose. Just because they literally did the thing it doesn't mean that they aren't trying to summon The Great Satan, and anyone who says otherwise has clearly been paid off.

While it does seem odd to me atleast, not to have the trailer up before release seems all the hate jumped the gun a little.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Bouncing in rage.
    but seriously mate... there is not trailer, then once the trailers up already moving onto new shit.
    I like the trailer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    While it does seem odd to me atleast, not to have the trailer up before release seems all the hate jumped the gun a little.
    it was before release... only abit beofre, the point was to have the IS NOW LIVE!!@!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    But you just don't get it.
    When the forums complained about the lack of a patch trailer, they were obviously talking about why the storyline cinematics are not up to the highest of standards constantly.
    I don't get what exactly? I have my own opinion. I don't know what the forums said. I'm not the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Have you not watched the 12 minutes of cutscenes? Cutscenes, not trailer. Watch their mouths. Watch angry Tyrande bouncing.
    Ah, yeah, Tyrande's bouncing also piqued my attention. So out of place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it was before release... only abit beofre, the point was to have the IS NOW LIVE!!@!
    I mean sure, I'd still surprised there wasn't a trailer earlier though. You can have two trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Ah, yeah, Tyrande's bouncing also piqued my attention. So out of place.
    If was an angry bouncing!.... yeah

hoooo the entire cinematic in game is good

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay for the trailer, pretty solid no complaints.

Still unhappy about N'Zoth being in some other dimension though but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhug View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THra7Fvx9Gs

What's this then? What a bunch of whiny worthless children. If you don't like the game, quit.
    Mate, there wasn't anything until the very last moment while historically, these things were dropped a day, sometimes a week in advance.

Get off your pedestal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Mate, there wasn't anything until the very last moment while historically, these things were dropped a day, sometimes a week in advance.

Get off your pedestal.
    Yeah totally. It's not like people have completely unhinged kneejerk reactions on here all the time or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Have you not watched the 12 minutes of cutscenes? Cutscenes, not trailer. Watch their mouths. Watch angry Tyrande bouncing.
    Bro shut the fuck up about the cutscenes. Everyone knows they look like shit, they'll always look like shit, that's the whole point of cutscenes. The alternative is standing still and watching the npcs spam dialogue in /say while 100 other ppl run around you with no animations or effects of any kind, i'd rather have the shitty animations over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Yay for the trailer, pretty solid no complaints.

Still unhappy about N'Zoth being in some other dimension though but oh well.
    I am more disappointed Blizzard actually decided to abandon a proper resolution for the faction war storyline to shoehorn in a sudden N'zoth final boss.
    Just because the running joke on the forums was that we would end with an Old God boss doesnt mean Blizzard should jump blindly into it without at least giving us a reason why the burning of Teldrassil and Siege of Lordaeron should naturally end with N'zoth rising.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Not the best or worst trailer, but a trailer nonetheless. Good to see Wrathion return to his dear ''friend'' and seeing Baine where he belongs. Well he would belong on a barbeque but this is his second best spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    Yeah totally. It's not like people have completely unhinged kneejerk reactions on here all the time or anything.
    Look at all the people coming out from hiding to gloat when it just so happens they do post something last moment. People that didn't dare speak when a week in advance, a day in advance, even an hour in advance of the patch launch, there was no sign of any trailer.

Wonder if you'd have had the same vigor if there was nothing. B)

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhug View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THra7Fvx9Gs

What's this then? What a bunch of whiny worthless children. If you don't like the game, quit.
    The thread was created before they released the trailer, be silent.

Trailer is pretty shit too.

Look at all the people coming out from hiding to gloat when it just so happens they do post something last moment.

Wonder if you'd have had the same vigor if there was nothing. B)
    I mean it's totally justified. We're at a point now where you can just find and replace the Thing in a whine post with whatever the latest bit of news is, and it wouldn't look at all out of place.

If there was nothing I honestly wouldn't have cared at all. I'm just not that heavily invested in trying to nail Blizzard/Ion to the cross every single second of every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    I mean it's totally justified. We're at a point now where you can just find and replace the Thing in a whine post with whatever the latest bit of news is, and it wouldn't look at all out of place.

If there was nothing I honestly wouldn't have cared at all. I'm just not that heavily invested in trying to nail Blizzard/Ion to the cross every single second of every single day.
    Well, where were you to argue the merits of not having a trailer for a finale patch about a boss several expansions in the making before you had the security of knowing that a trailer did indeed drop.

This thread has been up since the 11th, you know..

Well, where were you to argue the merits of not having a trailer for a finale patch about a boss several expansions in the making before you had the security of knowing that a trailer did indeed drop.

This thread has been up since the 11th, you know..
    No you're missing the point. I don't care at all. Debating the relative merits of timely trailer-having is so low down on my list of priorities that I can't even conceive of a reality where it's something I would do.