Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Because 8.3 obviously isn't a phoned in patch that is just filling in the space between now and Shadowlands. It's a fully realized patch that tackles a boss in the making since Cataclysm in a respectable and satisfactory way, with two new custom ingame zones and a bunch of new armor transmog sets and tonnes of new mount models, no recolors.
    Oh poor thing... Wish I could save you from. Disappointment.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love how when blizz makes no zones people cry that we arnt paying enough attention to old zones, and that the world feels small cause we arnt using the older world enough.
    but then when they use old zones and add tons of stuff to them, people cry reused assets.

but eh i stil wonder if we will see the trailer tomorow.
    if not then well yeah thats bad...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-01-14 at 06:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I love how when blizz makes no zones people cry that we arnt paying enough attention to old zones, and that the world feels small cause we arnt using the older world enough.
    but then when they use old zones and add tons of stuff to them, people cry reused assets.

but eh i stil wonder if we will see the trailer tomorow.
    if not then well yeah thats bad...
    False dichotomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    "One of the things we’ve tried to set up with N’Zoth from the trailer for Visions of N’Zoth"
    I don't get it.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

I don't think this patch warrants a trailer.

Lol
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Are they wrong tho?
    Not showing effort in making a trailer about an rather large event shows lack of passion or giving a fuck about the game.
    Im fairly sure an 2min trailer with ingame assets dosnt take that long to make, show off the features and raid of the patch is something we have come to expect, and not having one shows at best, lack of giving a fuck and at worst that they have given up yet another thing, which is kinda sad.
    Yes, they are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    "One of the things we’ve tried to set up with N’Zoth from the trailer for Visions of N’Zoth"
    yeah, this. theres most likely a trailer going by that interview at least. probably just gonna unlock with the patch release.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeons View Post
    Yes, they are wrong.
    No, they really are not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    False dichotomy.
    I mean it's not false I can link you to people I know on these forums and even people in this very thread who have complained both sbout.

The old world feeling forgotten, as we never visit it and we are only funneled into the new world. "Wouldn't it be so great if we had world quests like everywhere. Even in the old world so it felt alive?"

And the same people crying that 8.3 reuses old zones to be lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Still no trailer
    Yes I'm sure they would post a trailer at 11pm I'm sure of it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I mean it's not false I can link you to people I know on these forums and even people in this very thread who have complained both sbout.

The old world feeling forgotten, as we never visit it and we are only funneled into the new world. "Wouldn't it be so great if we had world quests like everywhere. Even in the old world so it felt alive?"

And the same people crying that 8.3 reuses old zones to be lazy..
    You can want there to be some relevance to old content, such as a quest, or a piece of war campaign while also simultaneously still wanting Ny'alotha to be an actual zone in the world and not just a raid. There is nothing contradictory about that.

Matter of fact, Blizzard could have made both Uldum and Vale of the Eternal Blossoms relevant to 8.3 like they did and also have a Ny'alotha quest/invasion zone. They gave us Argus in 7.3 and that was three zones. Albeit two of them were your typical black rocks and fel pools zones, but they still required more or at least as much work to make as it did to toss some raid doodads and Old God spooge all over Uldum and Vale. And then there was Mac'Aree, which had its own aesthetic.

So yes, making old parts of the world relevant doesn't mean recycling old zones and giving no new zones. You can ask for both at the same itme.

"Albeit two of them were your typical black rocks and fel pools zones" Those two zones weren't all that now, come on!

what a giant fucking joke bfa has become. im so glad me and my friends are enjoying classic xD

Wanna know what was wasted this expansion? We didn't get to see an Illidan and Sargeras interrogation cinematic. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    I don't think this patch warrants a trailer.

Lol
    A patch that involves an Old God, some of the most powerful beings on Azeroth? I think it does warrant a trailer.

Is this the first patch to not have a trailer since mid bc?

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Wanna know what was wasted this expansion? We didn't get to see an Illidan and Sargeras interrogation cinematic. :/
    I don't need to see Illidan dropping the soap in front of Sargeras.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "Albeit two of them were your typical black rocks and fel pools zones" Those two zones weren't all that now, come on!
    Krokuun was a little more, but the main aesthetic was still that.

The other one, hell, I can't even recall the name, was essentially just that, and I feel like most people loathed its design, not aesthetically specifically, but in terms of how annoying it was to navigate.

But even those two zones would have taken more work to create from scratch than it took Blizzard to splatter some Ny'alotha raid assets over Uldum and Vale.

Still no trailer - and it's patch day now.

Better not see any of you whiny people logging in today! Stick to your convictions. Quit and go.

So?

A trailer wont make me enjoy a patch. We have had tons of them this expansion, doesn't change a thing.

You people are simply desperate for a reason to screech your 14-year old buzzwords at this point.