Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    No you're missing the point. I don't care at all. Debating the relative merits of timely trailer-having is so low down on my list of priorities that I can't even conceive of a reality where it's something I would do.
    You only care to add to the conversation when it's easy pickings to mock the people who doubted things or were worried, in hindsight.

Well, we all need to keep ourselves entertained, I guess.

okay new topic: why the visions of nzoth trailer is the worst thing ever, is ruining AND killing WoW and why Ion planned it all.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    okay new topic: why the visions of nzoth trailer is the worst thing ever, is ruining AND killing WoW and why Ion planned it all.
    Because he is a secret sadist who enjoys our suffering.

mwahahahha
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    Nah. Since the topic is debunked, the thread could more or less close.

Hindsightwarriors are funny, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You only care to add to the conversation when it's easy pickings to mock the people who doubted things or were worried, in hindsight.

Well, we all need to keep ourselves entertained, I guess.
    There's virtually no conversation. How am I supposed to not mock a group of people who say that literally everything is a disaster and proof that Blizzard is ruining everything?

Even if they're sometimes right, it literally doesn't matter because they say the same shit about all the things. It's like if every time someone asked me a maths question I just said that the answer was 3 no matter what - I'd be right eventually but imagine if I then genuinely expected people to be impressed.

Most people on here have completely entrenched viewpoints and they're not interested in having a conversation where they might end up changing their minds. The only sensible option is to take the piss when they inevitably jump the gun - like this thread for example, which is fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Bro shut the fuck up about the cutscenes. Everyone knows they look like shit, they'll always look like shit, that's the whole point of cutscenes. The alternative is standing still and watching the npcs spam dialogue in /say while 100 other ppl run around you with no animations or effects of any kind, i'd rather have the shitty animations over that.

Is OP banned because of how the front page just rekt him so hard? lul.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Timestamps.

Maybe the trailer comes out with the raid? lol

2 takeaways from this thread:

1) Someone has a hard-on for me (got a report via discord)
    2) Hahahaha!

In other news, it was a decent trailer, nothing mindblowing nor terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    There's virtually no conversation. How am I supposed to not mock a group of people who say that literally everything is a disaster and proof that Blizzard is ruining everything?

Even if they're sometimes right, it literally doesn't matter because they say the same shit about all the things. It's like if every time someone asked me a maths question I just said that the answer was 3 no matter what - I'd be right eventually but imagine if I then genuinely expected people to be impressed.

Most people on here have completely entrenched viewpoints and they're not interested in having a conversation where they might end up changing their minds. The only sensible option is to take the piss when they inevitably jump the gun - like this thread for example, which is fucking hilarious.
    Probably by not strawmanning them, lol. It's that easy.

But that would probably impede your superiority complex over.. not caring about things other people care about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Thrall lookin cute.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    lol this thread did not age well

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Hello hindsightwarrior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    It kind of did, as late an hour or half an hour before the patch went live, there was no sign of a trailer, which is out of the ordinary.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The video triggered by defeating Azshara's encounter in EP is supposed to set up this patch.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Every other patch had the trailer come at least a week before. The trailer came out an hour after the patch launched. OP is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Hello hindsightwarrior.

- - - Updated - - -

It kind of did, as late an hour or half an hour before the patch went live, there was no sign of a trailer, which is out of the ordinary.
    why are you so triggered about this

Imagine just watching from the sidelines, two people betting on a sports team.

And then one loses the bet, as one would assume and you jump up. "YEAH. TAKE THAT. You idiot! You damnable nincompoop. What were you even thinking betting on that team!? Because you thought that team was doing well this season? Wow, you really should be ashamed!"

That's basically the people now jumping out of the woodwork to gloat after the fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    why are you so triggered about this
    I dunno. Why do you still use bland buzzwords that contribute nothing to the conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Can't blame them. Every single new trailer they post get's review bombed into oblivion instantly. So it looks like People don't want trailers.
    "People don't like what we're doing so we're just going to stop trying"

Yeah that will definitely fix it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Every other patch had the trailer come at least a week before. The trailer came out an hour after the patch launched. OP is fine.
    Hmmm as far as I remember, the previous two patches had the trailers launching on the same day of the patch.

It started in BfA, and it will probably continue.
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2020-01-14 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Hmmm as far as I remember, the previous twopatches had the trailers launching on the same day of the patch.

It started in BfA, and it will probably continue.
    But I don't recall any releasing shortly before or even after the servers went up.