Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'm falling over myself trying to gleam the point to your posts in between all that fluff and filler. No reason for me to try and tackle a point that is essentially nonexistent, and I'm neither your old buddy from high school, nor your alcohol dad, so you don't need to try and impress me with your meaningless verbosity.
    'Alcohol dad'. Gonna cry myself to sleep now :'(

You got me. I don't use words because they're just naturally in my head, I actually strain my brain real hard until all my veins pop and blood starts coming out of my ears because I want you to be impressed like alchopapi never was. Fuck.
    Last edited by Elkfingers; 2020-01-15 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    'Alcohol dad'. Gonna cry myself to sleep now :'(

You got me. I don't use words because they're just naturally in my head, I actually strain my brain real hard until all my veins pop and blood starts coming out of my ears. Fuck.
    Sorry. It was, frankly, a bit of a crude comment, but I figured I'd cut to the chase. If you've got nothing to add and I lack any interest whatsoever in engaging with someone who's just here to pass time and maybe flex his vocabulary, then it's probably better to mutually agree to stop replying to one another.

Sorry. It was, frankly, a bit of a crude comment, but I figured I'd cut to the chase. If you've got nothing to add and I lack any interest whatsoever in engaging with someone who's just here to pass time and maybe flex his vocabulary, then it's probably better to mutually agree to stop replying to one another.
    No worries, and I totally agree haha. I am legit going to sleep now. I'm sorry for totally wasting your time. Fully accept that I have absolutely no intention of adding anything remotely constructive to this discussion cos I really do think the topic is kinda cursed anyway. There's no flexing here still, like I'm a frustratingly long-form human being and the struggle is real.

Have a good night!

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    No worries, and I totally agree haha. I am legit going to sleep now. I'm sorry for totally wasting your time. Fully accept that I have absolutely no intention of adding anything remotely constructive to this discussion cos I really do think the topic is kinda cursed anyway. There's no flexing here still, like I'm a frustratingly long-form human being and the struggle is real.

Have a good night!
    The topic has run its course, yeah. There's no point to contributing to it now that a trailer has indeed been posted and it's not a thread for criticizing said contents either. (for anybody who might feel so inclined) So it's probably for the best to lock it or let it die out.

Regardless-- likewise. Have a good night and sleep well, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It's the same as all the rest though. Some intro telling the story that leads into clips of in game action with a voiceover. That's like... every single other patch trailer ever. The only special one was the one for the thunder king.
    Take a look at Shadows of Argus, The Tomb of Sargeras, or Fury of Hellfire to mention only few. Obviously, they have some ups and downs, but imo this one is one of the most disappointing. Even if you compare each trailer in terms of their length, this one is one of the shortest which speaks by itself.

'Scuse me while I laugh after reading this thread.

HAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH.

You can hear that laugh in your favorite old god voice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I am more disappointed Blizzard actually decided to abandon a proper resolution for the faction war storyline to shoehorn in a sudden N'zoth final boss.
    Just because the running joke on the forums was that we would end with an Old God boss doesnt mean Blizzard should jump blindly into it without at least giving us a reason why the burning of Teldrassil and Siege of Lordaeron should naturally end with N'zoth rising.
    well maybe if you actually play 8.3 you will see the actual proper resolution for the faction war, as there is a questline for horde and alliance to end the faction war.

and its pretty good, horde decides no warcheif, instead a council.
    alliance decides they will humor this peace treaty, but no one but anduin thinks it wil work for long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Remember, you may not criticize something or you're a hater who should quit the game.
    --- snip ---

Use a better pic mate.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-01-15 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

well this thread, while only 4 days old, did not age well.

It kind of did, as late an hour or half an hour before the patch went live, there was no sign of a trailer, which is out of the ordinary.
    it would be out of ordinary to postpone wow expansion too, yet there is a lot of people who are CERTAIN that it wont be up untill 2021

This thread accurately paints the average mmo-c poster.

- Complain that there is no trailer

**Trailer pops up (there's actually 2)**

- Complain that in the past it got uploaded before the patch day
    and/or
    - Complain that it sucks

No matter what, keep on complaining. Don't even bother playing the game, just complain.
    Last edited by kranur; 2020-01-15 at 11:21 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Complain'o machine rollin n trollin

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    This thread accurately paints the average mmo-c poster.

- Complain that there is no trailer

**Trailer pops up (there's actually 2)**

- Complain that in the past it got uploaded before the patch day
    and/or
    - Complain that it sucks

No matter what, keep on complaining. Don't even bother playing the game, just complain.
    The first one isn't a complaint, it's a rationalisation and a comment about precedent to explain why people didn't have hope that a trailer would get posted after the patch went live.

The first one isn't a complaint, it's a rationalisation and a comment about precedent to explain why people didn't have hope that a trailer would get posted after the patch went live.
    "theres no trailer for 8.3!" "bliz sucks they've obv given up on wow"

Do try to remember what you were just posting about before they actually dropped the cinematic trailer.

It doesn't, wtf are you on about?

10+ Year Old Account
    It has one of my now recent favorites of cutscenes, no complaints here.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    ???
    Cinimatic trailer 3 November 2018
    Release date December 11, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

No 8.3 trailer 100%
    You were saying?
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    You were saying?
    this not trailer this in-game cinematic lol

- - - Updated - - -

This trailer

in-game cinematic....Trailer. Get it right.

And why should they invest so heavily into BFA trailers now when everyone knows its a flop of an expansion? It's best Blizz just focus on Shadowlands and get that rolling out before or in August like they did with Legion after WoD.

this is the actual trailer:

it's essentially just the same as the in-game cinematic but it has gameplay footage spliced it showcasing ny'alotha and enemies. also that thumbnail on the video is fucking badass.