10+ Year Old Account

Giri / Haji (Netflix Series / Crime / British / Japenese)

Surprised there's no thread about this yet, or maybe i missed it?

As per title Giri / Haji (Duty / Shame) Is a Crime series that takes place in Japan and England. Released only yesterday with 8 episodes lasting an hour long each. Watched the pilot yesterday and i found the acting to be of top quality (unlike that other series they released medical police....), good plot, it also males use of some good cinematograph effects that mesh in nicely.
    I found the display of Japanese culture to be realistic and not too stereotypical based off what i know..
    Great Characters and all in all simply a quality Crime Drama you have to watch in my opinion, don't let the Japanese language put you off as i know a lot of native english speakers dislike subtitles but you miss out on so many quality series and movies by doing so.

The plot in short and without giving too much away, A Tokyo detective is send to London to retrieve his missing brother to prevent Tokyo from falling into Chaos...
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2020-01-11 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Cleaned up typo's and engrish

Found the show thanks to you! I'm 4 episodes in and I really like it so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falinder7 View Post
    Found the show thanks to you! I'm 4 episodes in and I really like it so far.
    You're welcome, going to take my time watching this one and going to attempt to resist binge watching it