Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    That is if everything goes as planned. Some people make that distance in few years, and like i said i have friends that do 50k-70k kilometers every year, for them after 3 years or less. I don't know, i mean technology we use to make batteries needs to change...
    The 90% figure is taken from real world data.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    you can get a train for long journeys
    And why should I have to do that? The point isnt that you can take a train, you can take a plane, bus... The point is to go with your car....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The 90% figure is taken from real world data.
    From what I read they expect to be 80% after 160,000km and at best case at 90%. But i might have read it wrong. And like I said, we are using bsaicaly the same technology, things need to change.

I drive multiple cars but I have a Corvette C5 that I don't use during the winter. When I am driving it I do have people who want to race me in their cars. Also, it's a cop magnet, so I put a very quiet exhaust on it. I like to drive fast, not attract attention.

I drive a 320d. BMW's are popular around these parts. And its a pretty decent car. It ran out of blinker fluid some time ago, but I dont use those anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Question. Do you use your blinkers?
    What are blinkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    What are blinkers?
    Ah, a genuine BMW driver!

I drive a jacked-up Ford F-420, that I took the muffler off of to make as mich noise as possible.

Everyone I drive by is amazed at how humongous my dick is.

jk, I drive a Hyundai Kona. Great subcompact SUV, very peppy

I have a golf gti. It has advan wheels with continental tires. No other special modifications so no one has ever commented on my DD.

1999 mustang. I'm about to sell it. Hard for me, it was my diseased moms car.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Ah, a genuine BMW driver!
    If the turn signal blinker is blinking then it means there's a problem with the car or the driver is having cardiac arrest.

I’m simple with cars. I don’t have one now since I didn’t need it but I’m considering getting a Honda.

I grew up with my dad buying new luxury cars all the time. I was never that impressed with a 100k Benz over an accord ex like I just don’t get it...

It’s a tool. Get me from there to there in safety.

I'm a shark. People move, or get eaten.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

F150 Lariat with the 5.0 V8 but I have a supercharger on it. Very quick, I've had several people pull up next to me at the next light and ask how an F150 pulled away so fast. Crowd matters, near the military base people like it, near cities I've seen unhappy looks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I drive a jacked-up Ford F-420, that I took the muffler off of to make as mich noise as possible.

Everyone I drive by is amazed at how humongous my dick is.

jk, I drive a Hyundai Kona. Great subcompact SUV, very peppy
    FYI I do not have a loud exhaust, going fast and intimidating the slow Prius infront of me is good, loud exhausts that wake the neighbors are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I drive a tiny ass BMW 116 and I've never ever in my life met an Audi that absolutely didn't have to overtake me. No matter if I'm speeding over the limit somewhere on the country side or overtaking cars that go below the speed limit on the motorway. There is always an Audi riding up my ass ready to scream past me as soon as they get the opportunity. It is magical.
    BMW X7. i enjoy driving it.

how others behave ? 50/50 - 50 percent drives nicely and smooth and 50 % drives like suicidal idiots speeding like crazy just to be 5 minutes faster .

just today had a situation where in very difficult weather conditions someone in kia sportage took it as point of honor to get in front of me - not only it took him like 700m+ to take me over because of snow on left lane he was driving like 3-5km/h faster then me when taking me over ... but he almost landed in ditch becuase of wet snow on road when he was returning on right lane. . never will understand people like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    And why should I have to do that? The point isnt that you can take a train, you can take a plane, bus... The point is to go with your car....

depends how long the trip is - trains are nice because you dont have to go through all the hassle of getting to airport which is usualy out of city where you live / spend more $$$ on plane tickets then on train , airport security checks , you can use your phone without problems of flightmode , and the bonus is that while driving a car i cant simply take out my ultrabook and watch a movie/serf web or do some work to effectively use time

my general rule is 1-150km car , 150-1000km - trains and 1000+km plane find it most enjoyable way of traveling. the only exeptions would be short 1 day business trips when i return the same day without sleeping in hotel.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-02-05 at 11:37 AM.

17 Willys edition Jeep (2 door), have had people walking by comment nice jeep (few small mods bummpers slightly bigger tires but still the factory rubi lift and rock rails it came with). have had older man comment on the willys name, and of course the wave.

also a old squarebody k5 only comes out when the weather is nice, get a few comments about not seeing them often or seeing one in this area not all rusted out.

Audi Q5

Ambivalent?? I don’t know.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

People are so self centered here.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    People are so self centered here.
    Not me. I'm perfect.

I have a BMW X3 but it is sitting on the garage since I still have to fix it, waiting for my odb2scanner to arrive for me to start the repairing it.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Mercedes e220T, a silver one.

And I'm only learning to drive, so other "cars" react to me with respect or annoyance. Not that either matters, I'll be a respectful driver aware of the rules, even if others don't seem to have the same values.
    Hamsters are illegal in Hawaii!
    The Classic experience: Clear a raid in 40 minutes, then spend the remainder of your free time trolling Reddit/MMO-C with "ReTaIL Is DeAD!"-posts.