Poll: Patch 8.3

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Features that you are looking forward the most in 8.3

1. New reputations: Rajani/Uldum Accord
    2. Titanic Assaults (Vale of eternal blossoms and uldum)
    3. Allied Races (Vulpera & Mechagnome)
    4. New death knight eyes/Worgen eyes/BE etc.
    5. Worgen and Goblin Heritage Armor
    6. All races death knights
    7. Transmogrification of legendary items/weapons
    8. Auction House redesign
    9. Season 4 - Mythic plus dungeons + introduction of Operation: Mechagon & New affix /Mount and Title (The Awakened)
    10. Horrific Visions
    11. Cloak System/Corrupted gear
    12. Nya'lotha raid
    13. New essences / Balancing Essences

For you players and subscribers, what are you most looking forward?

For me: Titanic Assaults, M+, DK eyes, Horrific Visions and Cloak System (even tho i can't stand grinding more AP). And some quite excited to see what we will get with the essences, since i haven't much gone to PTR yet. I'm not too keen on the corrupted gear yet.

Since i forgot to check the multi choice for the poll, just choose the one you're most excited for (and you can add more in a post)
    Last edited by Shakana; 2020-01-10 at 11:01 PM.

There is nothing new here,its the same rip from scenarios and island expeditions,transmog is not content,essence system and cloak upgrades will fade in less then 21 days ,new raid has no hype and its spoiled.Wish is was wrong here but its a failed pattern that they are following the last 6 patches.

Quote Originally Posted by makls View Post
    There is nothing new here,its the same rip from scenarios and island expeditions,transmog is not content,essence system and cloak upgrades will fade in less then 21 days ,new raid has no hype and its spoiled.Wish is was wrong here but its a failed pattern that they are following the last 6 patches.
    For me, anything that is more than a selfie patch is better. They are going to add new things.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2020-01-10 at 10:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As we are constantly reliably informed by completely rational individuals that 8.3 has no new feature, I couldn't possibly say.

. . .

But really, I'm interested mostly in the visions, cloak and corruption system
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    As we are constantly reliably informed by completely rational individuals that 8.3 has no new feature, I couldn't possibly say.

. . .

But really, I'm interested mostly in the visions, cloak and corruption system
    It's fine, but this patch actually seems nice. I'm looking forward the most for visions, i really like the concept. And i did some titanic assaults on PTR and i enjoyed it.
    And i got slowed by something at the sky in the vale and thought to myself: Really don't want me to fly!!

nothing about this patch is interesting or will bring me back
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I thought this poll was a troll at first. The poll options should be labeled. :3

That said, I'm looking forward to the new raid, visions and the Corruption system.

Also, FFS people: "DAE NO CONTENT IN DIS PATCH????//?!/!!1?1/!1oneone" is getting really fucking old at this point. Can we please knock this shit off?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I thought this poll was a troll at first. The poll options should be labeled. :3

That said, I'm looking forward to the new raid, visions and the Corruption system.

Also, FFS people: "DAE NO CONTENT IN DIS PATCH????//?!/!!1?1/!1oneone" is getting really fucking old at this point. Can we please knock this shit off?
    No I just decided to try something new that's all. Nothing troll there. And well ye apparently there's no content. Visions really seem interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    VULPERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Corrupted gear looks like a good first step to solving some gear issues

Horrific Visions look great, too. I love the idea of throwing myself into an impossible dungeon and getting making my numbers a little better each time. Almost like a JRPG.

I'll be damned but vulpera. Shieeeeet this will be probably first time when i do race change. Tho everything else looks just as cool, just gonna miss TF.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    I'll be damned but vulpera. Shieeeeet this will be probably first time when i do race change. Tho everything else looks just as cool, just gonna miss TF.
    I personally don't like vulpera but it's a personal taste ofc. I get that people are waiting for it. I basically only play forsaken and blood elves. Lol
    I just want for patch 8.3 to give me some satisfaction in playing the game. I've been mostly uninterested in playing for so long.
    I want to be able to play even not enjoying the gear etc.
    It has hold me back for so long. My character in legion was so powerful because I did everything you could do. Well my characters for that matter. Had more than one. But my main was super strong. And now it's just a little piece of crap. Literally I've been so down to play. It's like a sacrifice. All I want is for 8.3 actually give me some joys with content. That's why I'm enjoying the idea of visions.

I've a bunch of void elf toons, so the void and old god mounts, pets and transmogs mostly. For gameplay purposes, horrific visions sound cool.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Horrific Visions. It looks like Blizzard is tinkering with this type of content - now with the visions, and in Shadowlands, we'll have that tower. It could be a new type of endgame available to solo players, which is a favorite among players in mmo-rpgs.

Shadowmourne!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to see the perpetuation of the existing class design that has left me playing 5 different characters cause no 1 particular class really attracts, which evidently means farming those lovely essences 5 times (not really)

Mostly? New raid with new gear, essencces, t-mogs etc.

Btw. this poll is bad.

More just looking forward to the overall experience. Patch seems more alt friendly than 8.2, which is a great thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Mostly? New raid with new gear, essencces, t-mogs etc.

Btw. this poll is bad.
    If the poll had the description instead of you needing to read and then choose, i would say you would prefer because it would be easier. But I preferred typing it on my post instead of the poll. Plus the poll is just an extra. People can always talk about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    More just looking forward to the overall experience. Patch seems more alt friendly than 8.2, which is a great thing for me.
    I still think it's the same and not that alt friendly. But for that I'm waiting for shadowlands. For this patch I just hope it helps a lil bit

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    nothing about this patch is interesting or will bring me back
    amazed you ever even played this game,this patch has been the formula for wow since atleast mop,this time we didnt get a new zone,but we got 2 last patch,but the assaults from the look of it will act as mini new zones with rares and treasure spawning

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    1. New reputations: Rajani/Uldum Accord
    2. Titanic Assaults (Vale of eternal blossoms and uldum)
    3. Allied Races (Vulpera & Mechagnome)
    4. New death knight eyes/Worgen eyes/BE etc.
    5. Worgen and Goblin Heritage Armor
    6. All races death knights
    7. Transmogrification of legendary items/weapons
    8. Auction House redesign
    9. Season 4 - Mythic plus dungeons + introduction of Operation: Mechagon & New affix /Mount and Title (The Awakened)
    10. Horrific Visions
    11. Cloak System/Corrupted gear
    12. Nya'lotha raid
    13. New essences / Balancing Essences

For you players and subscribers, what are you most looking forward?

For me: Titanic Assaults, M+, DK eyes, Horrific Visions and Cloak System (even tho i can't stand grinding more AP). And some quite excited to see what we will get with the essences, since i haven't much gone to PTR yet. I'm not too keen on the corrupted gear yet.

Since i forgot to check the multi choice for the poll, just choose the one you're most excited for (and you can add more in a post)
    Prolly new Death Knight eyes and maybe some of the raid sets. (cloth and plate)

That's all I can think of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    Well, I feel like the lack of account-wide essences still makes it fairly alt-unfriendly.

And I guess the cloak and visions leveling stuff will be fairly alt unfriendly, too.