Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #81
    Bloodsail Admiral Nemah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Central US
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    You know exactly what he means.................................

    - - - Updated - - -

    I imagine you, going around and taking away toys from some toddlers.
    Well. I took some toys from my toddler this very morning, lol. But that's because he wouldn't let us comb his hair, not because he was achieving something that has been achieved a thousand times before, more than a decade ago.

  2. #82
    The Lightbringer therealstegblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kill All Mages
    Posts
    3,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    They're right though. This shit is meaningless, these guilds have done this boss hundreds of times already. They're even doing an easier version of the boss than Drama did because they have 16 debuff slots and Naxxramas patch talent trees.
    Being right and being intelligent aren't always the same thing.
    i am not the real stegblob. My blog where I review books and crap.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Well. I took some toys from my toddler this very morning, lol. But that's because he wouldn't let us comb his hair, not because he was achieving something that has been achieved a thousand times before, more than a decade ago.
    Sure, go on an take this metaphor in the most literal way to fit your narrative.

  4. #84
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,702
    World first happened in 2005.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    World first happened in 2005.
    wOrLd FiRsT hApPeNed In 2005

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    I wonder can a group of 55-58s do it like they did with Rag. I'd rofl hard if they did.
    Back in Vanilla we took 55+ with us in literally any raid but Naxxramas, so probably yes, especially these days.

    It does not matter at all who gets this 'world first' as it's gonna be another joke again.

  7. #87
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    34,196
    Smart (yet true) comments like "It was already done in Vanilla 15 years ago" aside:

    Considering I was totally wrong with predictions for Classic and ppl managed not only to lv to 60 in less than 4 days, but also then indeed went and pretty much one-shot MC - I guess it will be a US guild since they get the patch 1 day earlier.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I'm all for banning people who come into threads like this and shitpost about how 'A GUILD ALREADY WORLD FIRSTED IT...... IN 200511111111"
    Then I am all for banning people who make threads with stupid titles like this one ^^

    Or we could just see this thread as light-hearted fun and can stand that people come in here to poke some fun at it.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    World first happened in 2005.
    ok boomer

    10char

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I'm all for banning people who come into threads like this and shitpost about how 'A GUILD ALREADY WORLD FIRSTED IT...... IN 200511111111"
    Why do you hate facts?

  10. #90
    The Hive Mind Demetrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unicomplex 01
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Considering I was totally wrong with predictions for Classic and ppl managed not only to lv to 60 in less than 4 days, but also then indeed went and pretty much one-shot MC - I guess it will be a US guild since they get the patch 1 day earlier.
    This was my thought exactly. There has to be a US counterpart to APES, and since patch will be up on US first, they'll have 1 day of advantage to do it.

  11. #91
    Elemental Lord Tekkommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    This was my thought exactly. There has to be a US counterpart to APES, and since patch will be up on US first, they'll have 1 day of advantage to do it.
    It releases at the same time.

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    It releases at the same time.
    Should be a benefit for those who play on PvE servers I think.

  13. #93
    "Who will get the "second first" on a 15 year old patch from an easy boss already killed thousand of times? It's so exciting!"

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    https://www.sk-gaming.com/content/16...rld_first_list

    Drama killed Nefarian world first on 26th September 2005.
    Came into the thread to see how long it would take before someone posted this pathetic comment

    Number 5, expected it to be sooner!
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

    Haters gonna hate

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    This was my thought exactly. There has to be a US counterpart to APES, and since patch will be up on US first, they'll have 1 day of advantage to do it.
    Yeah that 1-day advantage is a b%$&#* I know many people who made new accounts just because of that.

  16. #96
    Whoever is fast enough to slap together 40 people that can listen to instructions.


    addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

  17. #97
    Bloodsail Admiral Nemah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Central US
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Sure, go on an take this metaphor in the most literal way to fit your narrative.
    Thanks for the permission. It's still valid.

  18. #98
    someone cares?

  19. #99
    Whoever gets together 30 fury warriors first. Plus a rogue I guess for traps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  20. #100
    It will all come down to server surroundings. Lag, horde vs ally ratio in brm. Very little with depend on actual preparation and speed once you have a full raid inside.

    Also, prestige in classic is not really about firsts. Speed, if anything.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •