Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    World first happened in 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    wOrLd FiRsT hApPeNed In 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    ok boomer

10char

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I'm all for banning people who come into threads like this and shitpost about how 'A GUILD ALREADY WORLD FIRSTED IT...... IN 200511111111"
    Why do you hate facts?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Considering I was totally wrong with predictions for Classic and ppl managed not only to lv to 60 in less than 4 days, but also then indeed went and pretty much one-shot MC - I guess it will be a US guild since they get the patch 1 day earlier.
    This was my thought exactly. There has to be a US counterpart to APES, and since patch will be up on US first, they'll have 1 day of advantage to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    This was my thought exactly. There has to be a US counterpart to APES, and since patch will be up on US first, they'll have 1 day of advantage to do it.
    It releases at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    It releases at the same time.
    Should be a benefit for those who play on PvE servers I think.

"Who will get the "second first" on a 15 year old patch from an easy boss already killed thousand of times? It's so exciting!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    https://www.sk-gaming.com/content/16...rld_first_list

Drama killed Nefarian world first on 26th September 2005.
    Came into the thread to see how long it would take before someone posted this pathetic comment

Number 5, expected it to be sooner!
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Yeah that 1-day advantage is a b%$&#* I know many people who made new accounts just because of that.

Whoever is fast enough to slap together 40 people that can listen to instructions.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Sure, go on an take this metaphor in the most literal way to fit your narrative.
    Thanks for the permission. It's still valid.

someone cares?

Whoever gets together 30 fury warriors first. Plus a rogue I guess for traps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

It will all come down to server surroundings. Lag, horde vs ally ratio in brm. Very little with depend on actual preparation and speed once you have a full raid inside.

Also, prestige in classic is not really about firsts. Speed, if anything.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

Seems to be a lot of people that don't care about it but care enough to monitor forum posts on the subject and quickly post in them about not caring.

Last time I didn't care about something I didn't even realize it was happening. I guess we all "don't care" in different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Came into the thread to see how long it would take before someone posted this pathetic comment

Number 5, expected it to be sooner!
    Nah, pathetic is spending your time doing obsolete content that was completed 14 years ago because you feel butthurt by Blizzard that they do not support the very specific playstyle of a game from when you started playing it so you want to go back to some lukewarm resurrected corpse of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    Nah, pathetic is spending your time doing obsolete content that was completed 14 years ago because you feel butthurt by Blizzard that they do not support the very specific playstyle of a game from when you started playing it so you want to go back to some lukewarm resurrected corpse of a game.
    With that logic, is it also "pathethic" to revisit 40-50 year old books, because you enjoyed them in your youth? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I just want to understand the logic behind your argument.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

whoever gets 40 people to log in at reset and do it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    it's going to be funny if some medium pop server gets it first if the big servers get queues again.

but i guess since it releases on a non maintenance day it'll just go live without a realm restart in which case that won't apply.
    There won't be any queues on any server.

BWL is content for anyone who has kept playing. Returning players dont get anything out of this