Thread: [MOVIE] Morbius

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yeah this looks pretty terrible and between Marvel and DC recycling characters.

Ben Afleck - Batman and Dare Devil

Josh Brolin Thanos and Cable

Chris Evens The Human Torch and Captain America

Michael B Jordan The Human Torch and Kill Monger

Michael Keaton Batman and The Vulture

Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern and Deadpool

Any I am forgetting?

I understand in a serial or making off character, but that doesn't seem rare not complaining but now The Joker is Morbius! Sorry wouldn't help me suspend my belief
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Now how am I supposed to believe that he is a vampire when he doesnt have "suck" tatooed on his forehead.

It looks kinda cliché but that could be a good thing.

Trailer does give a shit ton away and I really hate it when trailers do that.. Yes we already know who Morbius is and if you didn't you could look it up but even so a trailer(especially a teaser) should give you but a glimpse of the story and intruige you to go see it.

Not give away the entire plot of the movie with only some context to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Yeah this looks pretty terrible and between Marvel and DC recycling characters.

Ben Afleck - Batman and Dare Devil

Josh Brolin Thanos and Cable

Chris Evens The Human Torch and Captain America

Michael B Jordan The Human Torch and Kill Monger

Michael Keaton Batman and The Vulture

Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern and Deadpool

Any I am forgetting?

I understand in a serial or making off character, but that doesn't seem rare not complaining but now The Joker is Morbius! Sorry wouldn't help me suspend my belief
    The exhaustive list I think :
    https://www.imdb.com/list/ls031200265/

Edit: No, not exhaustive, missing Cable for Brolin and a few others.
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-01-15 at 07:46 AM.

honestly don't know how to feel, im always with a step behind with those villain movies, seems like its the trending thing to do

but i said i did enjoy venom in a degree, so i hope this one does too, gladly they are are putting with the mcu, tired of the shit of reboots and standalone movies

also, heard about venom 2 having spider man on it, so it could be a start of something good like avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    The exhaustive list I think :
    https://www.imdb.com/list/ls031200265/

Edit: No, not exhaustive, missing Cable for Brolin and a few others.
    Missing Bautista for his random DC role in an upcoming movie, I believe.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Not sure if you guys noticed, but this movie appears to be in both the MCU and the Sam Raimi Spider-Man universes. At 2:10 in the trailer, there is picture of Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man on the wall.
    Apparently it is not a picture from Raimi movies.
    It is from the PS4 game while wearing the Raimi costume. And tge MURDERER written over it seems to allude to Mysterio's framing of Spider-man at the end of FFH.

So meta levels are high.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Apparently it is not a picture from Raimi movies.
    It is from the PS4 game while wearing the Raimi costume. And tge MURDERER written over it seems to allude to Mysterio's framing of Spider-man at the end of FFH.

So meta levels are high.
    Yeah, I'm kind of hoping they actually bring Tobey Maguire back and they do a Spider-Man multiverse thing. It's more than likely them just rushing the trailer out so they neglected to use Tom Holland, though.