Why are more Americans finding it difficult to control their feelings?

To me Trump supporters are beginning to look like another type of "SJW" to me.

Why are more and more Americans having a difficult time controlling their feelings?

Do we have a mental health crisis in America and these people aren't being treated? Is it an culture that has rewarded narcissism and immaturity?

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    What does this have to do with politics? It seems more General Off-topic. Even then your evidence is anecdotal and easily dismissed.
    Hardly. For people who constantly demeans others with ''LULZ, FRACK YOUR FAHLINGS''. U.S edgelords are notorious for getting in psychotic rages on anything they don't like. Just check the daily ''someone make a comment on a movie/game/comic that the edgelords handlers order them to hate''

This reminds me of the bigots back in Wyoming. I would go out of my way as a openly Muslim very brown person to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible. If i was with my partner which was in general your average white girl i would make sure to sneak a kiss or 2 just to rub their nose in it. Piss on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they elected Mr. Difficult-to-control-his-feelings to their president?

What? Conservatives have traditionally been the "Outraged at everything" people. It's only just recently that the SJWs have arisen to balance things out and conservatives can't fucking stand it.

7+ Year Old Account
    No clue. It’s been interesting watching people lose their shit since 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    Republicans and conservatives have always been pearl-clutching reactionaries. I don't know how this narrative somehow happened that they weren't.

If it wasn't welfare queens during Reagan it was "the liburl media" during Bush (Despite Fox News existing lol). And now it's "Ess jay dubyas!"

The right has made whining about everybody else into a billion dollar industry, it's called Fox News and conservative radio. And they've been doing it for over 30 years.

Hell their President is the biggest whiny bitch baby in probably the history of the country.

Just go on Twitter or Youtube and look at a trans person ask people to use their preferred pronouns. The amount of pearl clutching outrage will be off the charts.

Hey remember that time when a third of the control had a fit because they couldn't have people as property anymore?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Hey remember that time when a third of the control had a fit because they couldn't have people as property anymore?
    Yup!

Republicans: doing what's right and getting hate for it from the beginning!
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Yup!

Republicans: doing what's right and getting hate for it from the beginning!
    The GOP hasn't done what's right since Roosevelt.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post

Why are more and more Americans having a difficult time controlling their feelings?

Do we have a mental health crisis in America and these people aren't being treated? Is it an culture that has rewarded narcissism and immaturity?
    Have you seen the videos of people reacting to Trump being elected President? Yea I'd also view those ones if you want a total scope of how Americans on both sides of the political spectrum have trouble controlling their feelings lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    This reminds me of the bigots back in Wyoming. I would go out of my way as a openly Muslim very brown person to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible. If i was with my partner which was in general your average white girl i would make sure to sneak a kiss or 2 just to rub their nose in it. Piss on them.
    It is hilarious that people like that still exist. Whatever. Cheers to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

5+ Year Old Account
    This is closed. Do not make threads for the sole purpose of stirring controversy.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."