Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Demolition Man movie and the Leftist failed utopia

Back when the movie released, you never thought it would have relevance in 2020, did you? Apparently it does, as it portrays a failing Leftist utopia, as explained by Sargon of Akkad.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/da2JU6Vun3YN/

lol sargon of akkad. What a dumbfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    lol sargon of akkad. What a dumbfuck.
    Oh yeah, let's not even hear what he has to say. Let's just copy what Twitter thinks of him, like the good little sheep that we are.

Oh...Sacramento. Yeah, that explains it.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-01-13 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

A look into what the critics missed about the 1993 Stallone movie Demolition Man.
    Also known as, clickbait youtubers desperately trying to "own the libs" and going back decades to cite a fictional movie as proof of...something. I don't know. Having lost too many braincells to him in the past, I'll wait for a TLDR version rather than waste time watching it. Is there a TLDR version?

Now if you'll excuse me, the Oscar Meyer Wiener song came on the radio and this is my jam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Oh yeah, let's not even hear what he has to say. Let's just copy what Twitter thinks of him, like the good little sheep that we are.

Your signature and avatar don't really help your case. Also not my president.

This was a fun movie that brought the great line from Sandra Bullock: "You really licked his ass"

Also every restaurant being Taco Bell.

I did not watch the video, I could care less, but wanted to comment on demolition man.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Your signature and avatar don't really help your case. Also not my president.
    Hey, it seems "Impeach the motherfucker" is the hottest thing around here in terms of avatars and signatures. I'm just playing the game. Or is it about the Leftist creed: "Rules for thee, but not for me"?

10+ Year Old Account
    As explained by *random youtuber of dubious credentials*
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, it seems "Impeach the motherfucker" is the hottest thing around here in terms of avatars and signatures. I'm just playing the game. Or is it about the Leftist creed: "Rules for thee, but not for me"?
    WTF are you talking about. And I'm not a leftist.

lol guy who just posts a shittuber without adding any opinion of his own calling people sheep. Is that amount of irony physically painful for you or do you just learn to ignore it after awhile?

omg...really?
    I mean I loved it when Stallone blew up the mall, and the reporter asked him about justifying blowing up that business for rescuing the little girl. ("Fuck you lady!")
    The right-wing libertarian would never justify that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Refuses to release military funds to Ukraine despite congress passing legislation to do so.
    Refuses to divest from his own property and continues to use and profit off them while president.
    Uses position of power to coerce a foreign leader to dig up dirt on his political opponents
    Orders a hit on a foreign leader to distract from an impeachment trial
    Has his cabinet lie to congress about an "imminent attack" without providing evidence

But "rules for thee but not for me" is a leftist creed.

What a joke. You should get a job at a school, displaying PowerPoint slides on a white wall, since you're obviously a skilled projectionist.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Refuses to release military funds to Ukraine despite congress passing legislation to do so. UKRAINE GOT THE MILITARY FUNDS
    Refuses to divest from his own property and continues to use and profit off them while president. NOBODY CARES. LITERALLY NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK.
    Uses position of power to coerce a foreign leader to dig up dirt on his political opponents. UNPROVEN. NOTHING BUT RUMORS AND HEARSAY. FAKE NEWS.
    Orders a hit on a foreign leader to distract from an impeachment trial. BULLSHIT.
    Has his cabinet lie to congress about an "imminent attack" without providing evidence. BULLSHIT.

But "rules for thee but not for me" is a leftist creed.

What a joke. You should get a job at a school, displaying PowerPoint slides on a white wall, since you're obviously a skilled projectionist.
    Translation: Orange man bad.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-01-13 at 09:36 PM.

Russian troll is still Russian.

Back when the movie released, you never thought it would have relevance in 2020, did you? Apparently it does, as it portrays a failing Leftist utopia, as explained by Sargon of Akkad.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/da2JU6Vun3YN/

Why is the "Sygmar" even wasting time here posting bullshit that even those on the Right" must be embarrassed to read?

7+ Year Old Account
    Translation: Orange man bad.
    Lies.

Ukraine got the Money after trump was caught.
    The constitution gives a flying fuck.
    Trump admitted it.
    Trump admitted it.
    Trump is still lying. Pompeo admitted it was not imminent, the secretary of defense admitted he has no idea where trump got his information from.

The constitution is only for the Democrats.

Go spread your lies elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, of all the films to pick deconstructing left wing utopianism - this ain't it chief. It's a bad Hollywood version of Brave New World, and that source material is distinctly not a criticism of left wing utopianism, but instead of the emergent consumer capitalist state as exemplified by Henry Ford.

To say nothing of the fact it's a viewpoint being promulgated by a professional ragemonger who couldn't hack it as a UKIP politician in an EUMP election of all places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Why is the "Sygmar" even wasting time here posting bullshit that even those on the Right" must be embarrassed to read?
    Aw, I disturbed the Leftist echo-chamber that is this website, and triggered you? Poor baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    How on Earth was Demolition Man's setting "leftist"?

Deep class divides and inequality are right-wing goals.
    Moral panics about cussing and sexuality are almost exclusively from puritanical right-wingers.
    The Taco Bell stuff is corporatism, which leans right, not left.

There's nothing about that setting that in any respect suggests it's an expression of left-wing views.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    How on Earth was Demolition Man's setting "leftist"?

Deep class divides and inequality are right-wing goals.
    Moral panics about cussing and sexuality are almost exclusively from puritanical right-wingers.
    The Taco Bell stuff is corporatism, which leans right, not left.

There's nothing about that setting that in any respect suggests it's an expression of left-wing views.
    Did you watch the vid?