Top Picks

(A) Naga / (H) Ogres

Others

(A) Sethrak / (H) Gill Goblins

(A) Jinyu / (H) Hozen

(A) Arrakoa / (H) Mantid

(Neutral-to-Faction) Tuskarr, Tortollans, Fungarians

What ones would you like?

Do we really need more allied races?... I mean.. this is becoming out of hand of demand varies skins/look/races for eternity.

5+ Year Old Account
    Chimpanzee/monkey gnomes looking like Cornelius that live in some hidden jungle society that shuns and hates technology out of fear for past mistakes (they got blasted back into the stone ages), maybe on the dragon isles, as druids and shamans. its my fetish, my wettest dream
    Last edited by Merryck; 2020-01-14 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Do we really need more allied races?... I mean.. this is becoming out of hand of demand varies skins/look/races for eternity.
    They opened the bottle, now the genie is out.

Besides, it's just a fun little thread. No need for negativity.

Alliance Waveblade Ankoan, Horde Rajani Mogu.
    Alliance Broken, Horde Mok'nathal.

The third one could be either a full race or an allied race:

Alliance High Arakkoa, Horde Gorian Ogres.

Dang... Naga, Sethrak, Gilgoblin, Jinyu, Hozen, Arrakoa, and Mantid all sound good.

I still want Murlocs. We live in a world of magic and science. Have someone make a spell where we can communicate or have a goblin or gnome make a translator and the other faction can copy/steal it. Give them 3 classes: Warrior, Mage/Shaman (they have used lightning and ice magic and we can teach them to expand on it), and something like Rogue or Hunter.
    Furbolg: same as Murlocs.
    Oracle and Frenzyheart: can be both factions or split them accordingly. Both have been shown to have warriors and casters.

It's honestly astounding to me that they invented an entirely new race to go with the goblin model rather than just giving us pygmies. Every single vulpera quest could have been a heavy-metal caveman quest. The vulpera have such an obvious lack of personality by comparison.

I mean, I wouldn't trust Blizzard to get it right anyway, based on how they trashed the gilgoblins' personality. One expansion they're throwing poop at us for stealing their shinies, the next they're squeaky and talking about how "every person has value".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    Gill Goblins
    Can't get behind this one, given how watered-down they are in Nazjatar. They're just generic aqua-hippies.
    Last edited by Amnaught; 2020-01-14 at 06:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arrakoa and Tortollan I would be interested in...maybe consider a Tuskar

Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    Top Picks

(A) Naga / (H) Ogres

Others

(A) Sethrak / (H) Gill Goblins

(A) Jinyu / (H) Hozen

(A) Arrakoa / (H) Mantid

(Neutral-to-Faction) Tuskarr, Tortollans, Fungarians

What ones would you like?
    i dont understand why they havent add krokul/broken and jiniu to the alliance, they are already our allies.

Sethrak will never be alliance
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we got races no one asked for in the past so yea ofc we do. More options imo the better for this type of content.

I mean, we have people who like Tuskar, Vrykul, arrakoa..

No one ever asked for Lf dreanei, high mountain or void elves. Those spots could have been much more interesting.
    They even said Azeroth is full of possible allies.. well we didn't realy try that hard to get the most Obvious ones storywise.

To add tho that also many options could have been just options for already excisting races.

High mountain and lightforged could just be an extra customization options in general.

My personal wish list for years was:
    1 Vrykul
    2: Zandalari trolls (5.2 models)

I got one of the 2
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-01-14 at 07:19 PM.

Tol'vir and other centaur races would be a cool option in my opinion, with mechagnomes being the unholy abomination they are the possibility for some of these armor challenged races coming out is actually plausible now.

Sethrak, arrakoans, dryads and Jinyu for me. Naga would be cool in theory, but realistically how would it work?

5+ Year Old Account
    Yes we do.

When Shadowlands was revealed at Blizzcon at the Q&A for it the Red Shirt Guy asked if any of the 4 covenants could be AR. They also revealed that one of the big features for Shadowlands is increased customizations.

All of that was followed by applaud and excited cheering. Best get used to people asking for more customization/races especially as it's been one of the most sorely lacking features for an MMO as big as WoW.

Especially now that Tmog can hide everything but pants, there's going to be more ways than ever for people to customize their characters.

Some that can be relegated to additional customizations to existing races:
    *Fel/Chaos Orcs
    *Frost Dwarves
    *Gilgoblin
    *Leper Gnomes
    Some that are likely to be Allied Races using animations of existing races:
    *Broken
    *Jinyu/Ankoan
    *Earthen/Iron Dwarves
    *Saurok
    *Mogu
    *Pygmies
    *Saberon
    *Botani
    *Yaungol/Taunka
    *Furbolg
    *Ethereal
    *Gnoll
    Some that will require completely new animation sets
    *Naga
    *Keepers of the Grove/Dryads/Nymphs
    *Centaurs
    *Tol'vir
    *Drogbar

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Yes we do.

When Shadowlands was revealed at Blizzcon at the Q&A for it the Red Shirt Guy asked if any of the 4 covenants could be AR. They also revealed that one of the big features for Shadowlands is increased customizations.

All of that was followed by applaud and excited cheering. Best get used to people asking for more customization/races especially as it's been one of the most sorely lacking features for an MMO as big as WoW.

Especially now that Tmog can hide everything but pants, there's going to be more ways than ever for people to customize their characters.
    So what was their anwser to the covenant AR question?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    So what was their anwser to the covenant AR question?

Start at 1:50 and watch from there.

Sometimes things are just fun, man. We don't need anything in life other than food, water, shelter, and a relationship with our creator, but here we are with computers and phones talking about video games. Fun is nice to explore alongside the necessity.

I hope they will do a race squish and move back to 5 races per faction.
    Most current allied races become cosmetic options ex. kul tiran, buff and skinny option for humans. Zandalari/Darkspear for trolls etc.
    All future "allied races" will just be more cosmetic options for current races.