Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    Vanilla Black Lotus supply doesn't meet Classic demand on modern "medium" and "high" pop servers.

Hopefully Blizzard will implement the Pserver fix with 50+ BL spawn locations and decreased respawn times.
    Hopefully they won't.

#nochanges, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Hopefully they won't.

#nochanges, remember?
    Then certainly you support dividing modern servers so their pop caps are reduced to Vanilla size?

#nochanges

10+ Year Old Account
    Prolly wont be nececery and its just thrown out of proportions like everythin in classic forum.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Then certainly you support dividing modern servers so their pop caps are reduced to Vanilla size?

#nochanges
    I support coping with the game as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I support coping with the game as it is.

bro you just said no changes, live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    Classic WoW has material shortages. True to form, not a bug.
    Well it's not really true to form is it? You can hop back through the blue posts where they tell people not to worry about low pop servers as the current low pop servers are either 2x or 4x (Honestly can't remember which, but Im leaning towards 4x) bigger than the highest pop servers 15 years ago.

That means the high pop servers are friken huge, if they've kept the re-spawn rates of nodes exactly the same as it was back then of course there is going to be shortage problems

Additionally, going back to the age old argument "People know better now", many people, including myself made sure we picked professions that will be profitable later in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if you have up 10 x more herbers on most servers and half of them know exact routes or use some form of gatherer.

What they should really do is set a ratio spawn between the amount of people online to the frequency of nodes spawning. That way you keep your "No changes" dribble + Having thousands more players on the server doesn't inflate prices or cause a shortage.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

You guys wanted classic you got classic idk why you are complaining about it now just play retail if you want everything served on a silver platter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Maybe people shouldn't be using flasks on content where it takes 30 seconds to kill the bosses and perhaps then there would be enough flasks for the stuff that it actually matters on.
    Exactly this lmao.

7+ Year Old Account
    You didn't read the OP.
    you didnt say anything of value in the OP other then "There may be a lack of black lotus, they should fix it"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

hope you have gold to buy them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Well it's not really true to form is it? You can hop back through the blue posts where they tell people not to worry about low pop servers as the current low pop servers are either 2x or 4x (Honestly can't remember which, but Im leaning towards 4x) bigger than the highest pop servers 15 years ago.

That means the high pop servers are friken huge, if they've kept the re-spawn rates of nodes exactly the same as it was back then of course there is going to be shortage problems

Additionally, going back to the age old argument "People know better now", many people, including myself made sure we picked professions that will be profitable later in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if you have up 10 x more herbers on most servers and half of them know exact routes or use some form of gatherer.

What they should really do is set a ratio spawn between the amount of people online to the frequency of nodes spawning. That way you keep your "No changes" dribble + Having thousands more players on the server doesn't inflate prices or cause a shortage.
    No ty. That would be an uneeded change for the sake of change. Leave it how it is. If we do this change you speak of then maybe we should do other changes that are less of an impact like pallies getting taunt. Maybe hunters should get steady shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

You didnt' play vanilla, because we used Restorative Potion on Huhuran.

'Use: Removes 1 magic, curse, poison or disease effect on you every 5 seconds for 30 seconds. (2 Min Cooldown)."

Combined with Elixir of Poison Resistance:
    " Imbiber is cured of up to four poisons up to level 60. (3 Sec Cooldown)."
    Yeah, talking about not having played in vanilla.
    You used the restorative potion to dispell the undispellable noxious poison on Huhuran, or to be instantly dispelled from the wyvern sting to be quickly gibbed by the 3k damage? No wonder why you need stamina flasks.

#nochanges
    See, this is why the #NoChanges shit is so dangerous - instead of being an overarching philosophy of maintaining accuracy and integrety where possible, people use completely unrelated changes to demand their personal preferences be met.

"Well they made that change, therefore they must make every change we request!"

#NoChanges #SomeChanges #JustMyChanges

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Yeah, talking about not having played in vanilla.
    You used the restorative potion to dispell the undispellable noxious poison on Huhuran, or to be instantly dispelled from the wyvern sting to be quickly gibbed by the 3k damage? No wonder why you need stamina flasks.
    CLASSIC FIIIIIIIGHT! I absolutely love these fights were two older gentlemen, both claiming some level of expertise in vanilla wow, engage in furious forum combat to determine who in fact played World of Warcraft back in 2004.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you didnt say anything of value in the OP other then "There may be a lack of black lotus, they should fix it"
    This is accurate. People try to pad it out with paragraph after paragraph of justification, but ultimately they seem to all boil down to "i want this change because it would make my playtime easier"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You absolutely don't need flasks in anything but Naxx. Even in vanilla we only ever used flasks on our two tanks in BWL and AQ as a safety measure.

I cant speak for Sapphiron or Kel'thuzad in vanilla because I didn't do them when they were relevant, but my guild literally just flaksed tanks and the casters would use supreme power when we got to the 'hard' bosses, like Loatheb.

Maybe you need titans on your entire raid for the last two bosses, but I doubt it. My guild cleared everything in Naxx 15 years ago with lots of retards sans the last 3 bosses (4HM certainly didn't need flasks on everybody). My guild also didn't cheese world buffs to get all those kills either.

Simply don't flask shit and save your lotus for half way through Naxx if you're worried about supply. Flask a couple tanks and be done with it for basically the first 3.5 tiers. It's a huge myth that it's remotely required on anybody and there's no real DPS check aside from maybe Loatheb, Sapphiron and KT.

On the otherhand lotus 100% should be changed based on server population. I never had to compete for nodes with well over 10k people 15 years ago.

of course they will increase black lotus spawns. they did the same with devilsaurs and nobody cared.

bro you just said no changes, live it.
    So you follow the slippery slope fallacy? #NoChanges was a meme the moment it started spreading on the forums. Literally within minutes of it gaining traction, there were endless debates and arguments about what it actually means, and they have not stopped to this date. Remember, Blizzard never spoke about #NoChanges - they spoke about a recreation of the vanilla experience, as close as possible to vanilla, without intentionally recreating hardware limitations.

What you are asking for is a change that will suit you - a personal request that you want to see implemented. Is this the only change you support? Or do you want to see countless other changes made to tailor the gaming experience to match your personal expectations?

If it is just this one change, does everyone get to make one change? Or just you? If just you, why? If everyone, what do you think the game will look like with lvl 60 boosts, boa gear, flying, new raids, WQ, transmog, new classes, new specs.....you get the idea, these are the things people have asked for.

In that case I'd expect the goblins to be hoarding them now so that they're prepared when they can make more money on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    So you follow the slippery slope fallacy? #NoChanges was a meme the moment it started spreading on the forums. Literally within minutes of it gaining traction, there were endless debates and arguments about what it actually means, and they have not stopped to this date. Remember, Blizzard never spoke about #NoChanges - they spoke about a recreation of the vanilla experience, as close as possible to vanilla, without intentionally recreating hardware limitations.

What you are asking for is a change that will suit you - a personal request that you want to see implemented. Is this the only change you support? Or do you want to see countless other changes made to tailor the gaming experience to match your personal expectations?

If it is just this one change, does everyone get to make one change? Or just you? If just you, why? If everyone, what do you think the game will look like with lvl 60 boosts, boa gear, flying, new raids, WQ, transmog, new classes, new specs.....you get the idea, these are the things people have asked for.
    There's a solution for this:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Classic-realm

Sadly, my ideas are too advanced for this forum to be explored.

They are need in AQ40 PROGRESSION TOO. MELEE GONNA DIE WITHOUT TITANS
    What? I raided AQ40 in Vanilla as dps and we didnt use titans to survive. Get better healers