Mechagnomes unable to be unlocked on Ally alts?

I have all the requirements to unlock mechagnomes on my horde main, but I thought it was previously stated that mechagnomes can be unlocked via a max ally alt?

Logged in and said I'm missing the achievement, but the rep is completed? Bug or intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    I have all the requirements to unlock mechagnomes on my horde main, but I thought it was previously stated that mechagnomes can be unlocked via a max ally alt?

Logged in and said I'm missing the achievement, but the rep is completed? Bug or intentional?
    Wondering the same thing...I have both achievements on my main, but when I log in to my 120 Alliance Warlock "The Mechagonian Threat" is not checked off.

They said you have to do the questline on an Alliance char, since they are different(barely) between Horde and the Alliance. Exalted on the other hand is gucci as Horde.

Dont you need revered to complete the questline anyway though?

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems to be working for me. I just did the mechagon run on my horde main to finish off the questline and achievement and even though it shows on the banner that the achievement is not complete, I can still pick up the "Urgent care" quest on my ally.

Though I'm having a different problem where the NPC to turn it in isn't where she's supposed to be. Gotta love phasing.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Lol I've been reporting this bug since the beginning of the ptr, and people here kept claiming it wasn't a bug. The amazing irony