Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I got the feeling that he genuinely enjoyed it though, he seemed in his element with all the trash talk and so on. I don't blame him if he just got fed up with it.
    The other theory was that Method had an exclusive contract with Twitch and didn't want to test them. Idk if true. As far as I know he actually did a youtube stream for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    The other theory was that Method had an exclusive contract with Twitch and didn't want to test them. Idk if true. As far as I know he actually did a youtube stream for Christmas.
    You know, I wouldn't be surprised if they did have a contract, they've been losing so much lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    YouTube is notoriously complicit with streaming criminals so it makes sense he would stream on that platform.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-02-04 at 06:36 AM.
    "Brevity is the sole of wit." -Abraham Lincoln, 1892

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    YouTube is notoriously complicit with streaming criminals so it makes sense he would stream on that platform.
    Are you five or something ?

Pieces 11/12 apparently?

3 way race boyos

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Has anyone ever figured out why he actually got like... perma'd?
    something something PooperNoodle something something

https://imgur.com/r/LivestreamFail/TSjMpDM

https://livestreamfails.com/post/52815
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-02-04 at 06:35 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Are you five or something ?
    Lol you joke but after Blizzard seeks damages from Method as a whole for streaming blatant exploits there won't be many places left for those cheaters to stream. Josh is just ahead of the curve.
    "Brevity is the sole of wit." -Abraham Lincoln, 1892

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    That tweet is fake and you should be perma'd for spreading shit like that. In the stream that clip is from she specifically denied anything 'bad' (i.e. criminal) happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    As an european who always rooted for method, i must say that limit stream is MUCH more enjoyable. No bullshit chit chat from casters but actual fight coms and the raid leader not even playing being fully dedicated to RL giving us the best POV.
    Absolutely agreed. It’s funny because earlier in this thread a post was wondering how Limit could compete with the Method stream given Methods big name casters. I think Preach is great but Method just can’t match the consistent quality of hearing guild voice comms.

I think this is pretty challenging to cast because you don’t necessarily know everything that’s going on.

Maybe the caster model would work better if the casters had access to voice or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Sounds like very fishy reasoning, specially with all the shit that doesn't get indefinites on twitch. Specially if nothing actually happened.
    We literally don’t know. So it’s hard to have an opinion on whether it’s justified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    It's not supposed to be fun, we are not in 2009. It's supposed to be frustrating and keep you hooked longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Absolutely agreed. It’s funny because earlier in this thread everyone was wondering how Limit could compete with the Method stream given Methods big name casters. I think Preach is great but Method just can’t match the consistent quality of hearing guild voice comms.

I think this is pretty challenging to cast because you don’t necessarily know everything that’s going on.

Maybe the caster model would work better if the casters had access to voice or something.
    The thing is all of Methods casters seem to be 'entertainers'. They are the people you put on stream to talk a bunch and fill time, not the actual knowledgeable people who are usually on steam with them during stuff like the MDI or Arena.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Lol you joke but after Blizzard seeks damages from Method as a whole for streaming blatant exploits there won't be many places left for those cheaters to stream. Josh is just ahead of the curve.
    So you are 5 with a crackerjack law license

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post

https://imgur.com/r/LivestreamFail/TSjMpDM

https://livestreamfails.com/post/52815
    Stop spreading fake shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    blizz changed the fight again, yay!
    Hey, people wanted more aggressive balancing, they're doing it live!

R5 3600 | Noctua NH-D14 | Asus ROG Strix B350-F | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz CL15 | Asus GTX 1060 Strix | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | NZXT S340-B
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'd rather lose with Biden then try with Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    blizz changed the fight again, yay!
    What changed now? This is why limit called it?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    What changed now? This is why limit called it?
    https://clips.twitch.tv/AmorphousTaw...ingoTwitchRaid

jesus how incompetent can blizz get
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

I mean.....Back in any other tier the world first race was never streamed. So yeah , welcome to the world first, tons of bugs appeared to every world first guild , on top of my mind is Sinestra that took 28 days to kill which had tons of bugs , that boss was bugged as fuck . This is not even about EU or US or Limit or Method , is just about Activision-Blizzards incompetency .
    Also , any guild beeing in contact with Blizzard telling them how to fix the fight or shit like that is again just showing how incompetent they are when it comes to design. It's a fucking race why would someone who's participating in a race solving a puzzle tell you how to fix the puzzle :-??. After the whole bfa fiasco , the Reforged fiasco and etc my personal credibility in this Activision-Blizzard company has gone very low.
    Last edited by ibogdandx; 2020-02-04 at 02:25 AM.

Herald of the Titans The Oblivion's Avatar
    blizzard has completely ruined this race. dismantling any lead limit earned themselves. insanity.

i dont get how blizz can be that stupid to ask an opinion get a well thought out response to why it wont work for anyone attempting the fight and they do it anyway
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    blizzard has completely ruined this race. dismantling any lead limit earned themselves. insanity.
    It's the same every single tier except Limit are really the only ones to publically bitch about it when they get there first. Limit only became relevant this expansion so I guess the fact the guild that gets to the end boss first has to do significant beta testing has been a harsh wake up call.