how come no one called them out if they were trying to exploit during progression already? skipping the main mechanic of the fight is probably not intended

The not dispelling thing is dodgy, not in itself, but because its stops the mcs. Max was saying he thinks that makes it a step too far and they are doing it normally

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Blizzard's QA department lost very few people in the cuts according to documents submitted to the city. 10% or less.

Most of the cuts came from website devs, communication, etc.
    Incorrect.

Evidently Blizzard fired more QA staff than exists, so they had to hire more and fire them too.

Source: MMOC forums

if blizz buffs the dmg of the debuffs to stop this tactic the WF should be taken away cause it was killed on ez mode but idk im not a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    if blizz buffs the dmg of the debuffs to stop this tactic the WF should be taken away cause it was killed on ez mode but idk im not a doctor
    Trying a little too hard.

well i just cant enjoy a race that is plagued by exploits

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly I would hope such AI could be used for a large number of things beyond raid testing.
    That would require loads of different AIs to account for all levels of play and skill. Yea, good luck broski. They ain't Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Trying a little too hard.
    According to Sneek they all exploited and we're banned.

My least favorite thing about this race is a bunch of people who aren’t playing WoW on any sort of competitive level at all are boasting about how it should or shouldn’t be done.

This controversy, conspiracy theory, bullshit culture has gotta go.

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Is there a bluepost on this HP nerf? I can't find anything
    Ra-den hp went down the 253mi last week to 241mi hp after today reset

The corrupted gear experiment feels stupid in general. What is happening was no secret to anyone in the PTR. Blizzard is just immune to feedback. But what else is new
    At least Blizzard nerfed Stars before Mythic week, can you even imagine this race with launch Stars?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Ra-den hp went down the 253mi last week to 241mi hp after today reset
    Thanks, I wasn't able to launch the stream so I was pleasantly amazed Limit already downed Ra den. Smooth reclear.

are you saying no guild exploited any boss this tier?

Wow Limit already killed Il'gynoth ? They are so fast !
    I'm a Method fan and I didn't like Limit and all the whining from Max on Twitter but man if they win this tier it will be quite deserved imo.

The corrupted gear experiment feels stupid in general. What is happening was no secret to anyone in the PTR. Blizzard is just immune to feedback. But what else is new
    Actually they got plenty of feedback liking the corruption as well. Perfect scenario of someone who only listens to their own echo chamber and thinks it's all that exists. Also, end of expac is the perfect time to try a batshit crazy system like this because it spices up the game during the most boring time and they also aren't stuck with it for an entire xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Actually they got plenty of feedback liking the corruption as well. Perfect scenario of someone who only listens to their own echo chamber and thinks it's all that exists. Also, end of expac is the perfect time to try a batshit crazy system like this because it spices up the game during the most boring time and they also aren't stuck with it for an entire xpac.
    *Netherlight Crucible would like to know your location*

It would be nice to see Limit win tbh, be the first end of tier World First NA has had in years.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Limit will win there is no question about that

Why would it ever have to account for all levels of play and skill? You are complicating this. I am not in any way suggesting an AI that plays the classes properly, just something that can create a similar but simplified profile. As for how it would be done, same way Google is doing it for Starcraft. In the long run, it could be used to give players intelligent bodyguards and possibly create extensive solo play opportunities as well as reactive instead of scripted PvE. Enemies that learn are not a novelty in gaming and Blizzard already has the strategic partnership in place.
    /facepalm That's not testing anything then. There is a reason the PTR exists for 95% of content that gets released, to test with various skill levels.

Why are we banned if they exploited? That's preposterous. Also, I have yet to receive any email on this supposed ban, and my account seems to be working fine, so I call shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    Limit will win there is no question about that
    Maybe, depends if a reclears worth of gear makes that much difference, they hit enrage with 200mil health left on N'zoth... 200mil health worth of dps is hard to find from a single reclear.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)