Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Maybe, depends if a reclears worth of gear makes that much difference, they hit enrage with 200mil health left on N'zoth... 200mil health worth of dps is hard to find from a single reclear.
    I also expect some changes to the fight, this can't be 'it'. The extra Mythic stuff looks so unfinished.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Maybe, depends if a reclears worth of gear makes that much difference, they hit enrage with 200mil health left on N'zoth... 200mil health worth of dps is hard to find from a single reclear.
    Its not only the gear. You can see how much better Limit is playing.

Limit is playing like they are farming content from 2 tiers ago, they have almost perfect execution compared to Method. Their dps this tier is on another level, Limit came into this tier with something to prove and they are proving it.

Hands down they deserve the WF.

There are only 3 things that can take the WF away:
    1. they get ddosed
    2. there is a power outage for a day
    3. isis bombs their facility

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post

Limit is playing like they are farming content from 2 tiers ago, they have almost perfect execution compared to Method. Their dps this tier is on another level, Limit came into this tier with something to prove and they are proving it.

1. they get ddosed
    They don't deserve shit, a race outcome is not determined by whoever "deserves" it (which is highly subjective) but by whoever finishes first.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    But will Limit win?
    i dont know man seeing how most guilds play with less healers than it was intended to (LFR needs more for the queue to pop meaning thats how many you need) i think the true winner will be a world 30 guild

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    They don't deserve shit, a race outcome is not determined by whoever "deserves" it (which is highly subjective) but by whoever finishes first.
    yes and they will finish first whats so hard to understand

1. they get ddosed
    Playing better doesn't magically pull the required dps out of the air, if they don't have the gear then they don't have the gear, skill doesn't make up for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I also expect some changes to the fight, this can't be 'it'. The extra Mythic stuff looks so unfinished.
    I would think so too, I suspect around 5-10% it'll be the true final phase.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why would it ever have to account for all levels of play and skill? You are complicating this. I am not in any way suggesting an AI that plays the classes properly, just something that can create a similar but simplified profile. As for how it would be done, same way Google is doing it for Starcraft. In the long run, it could be used to give players intelligent bodyguards and possibly create extensive solo play opportunities as well as reactive instead of scripted PvE. Enemies that learn are not a novelty in gaming and Blizzard already has the strategic partnership in place.
    AI has not yet got to the point where it can be used effectively for testing, there are areas where it can be used such as load testing but for general testing of the system its not worth it currently, that said automation using can be used in areas where there are clear defined expected outcomes such as for example the auction house.

The main problem with AI testing at the momment is whats refered to as 'The oracle problem' which is distiguishing correct behaviour from potentially incorrect behaviour which is explained in better detail here https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6963470

Go compare phase 1 on nzoth from both guilds. Its the individual play from some Method players that is keeping them from consistently going into p3. Its the same 3-4 people that constantly die in p1 from Method.

I think limit is just playing better

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    *Netherlight Crucible would like to know your location*
    Experimentation isn't always successful, which is why putting it at the end is the best option.
    We could have gotten it in 7.2 seeing as that was fairly light on stuff in general, but we didnt.

Netherlight crucible doesn't work, now blizzard knows that.
    Corrupted gear is better accepted by the player base overall, with the exception of glaring power discrepancies, so in the future we might not get the TF system the forums hates, and instead get an improved corruption system.

Things like these work because Blizzard ecperimented, and sometimes an experiment fails.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

1. they get ddosed
    One thing that get underestimated every tier is the ability of Method to close down tough fights
    I think thats one of the main reasons they won the last tiers from behind

But as someone stated above me - how Limit plays this tier ir amazing. I really dont like them bc of drama queen max, but what they did so far is outstandig

And Limit is back to N'zoth. Nice and quick reclear.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

They said like 4 hours or so, that seems pretty bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    They said like 4 hours or so, that seems pretty bananas.
    with lunch
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Oh wow that was fast! How long did it take to reclear?

12 hours before Method can even start. That's a free win for Limit, unless they really screw up.

Limit is playing out of their minds!

Go compare phase 1 on nzoth from both guilds. Its the individual play from some Method players that is keeping them from consistently going into p3. Its the same 3-4 people that constantly die in p1 from Method.

I think limit is just playing better
    They weren't trying to push the boss, they were learning the start of the fight so they can consistently get past it, they've got it down to consistently get to chamber now Method. It was the same for Limit when they first got to it, you forget Limit are 30-40 pulls ahead, that's a lot of practice.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    12 hours before Method can even start. That's a free win for Limit, unless they really screw up.
    Well at least they didn't extend so there is a chance.

For all we know it might still take the whole week or more for the boss to die. Still lots of time for Method to catch up.
    Don't get me wrong, I also think Limit has got this, but it's way too early to count Method out....

We still have no idea if Limit is close, or even how the rest of the fight really goes and how long it'll take. But its been awhile since a guild has really outplayed the field as much as Limit is right now so props to them. Still gotta seal the deal though, but if they do it feels like its going to be done convincingly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    Oh wow that was fast! How long did it take to reclear?
    They recleared in a little over 4 hours. It was insane to watch how they oneshot half the instance. Ra-den was the trickiest due to some timing messups and weird orb-combos but they still did him in 10 vs 72 last id.

Carapace 4 pulls vs 68 , Il'gynoth 3 pulls vs 102, Ra-den 10 pulls vs 72, Vexiona 2 pulls vs 12, Soccer boss 5 pulls vs 23, all other bosses 1 pull only