Quote Originally Posted by Azolluh View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/team/method

????????????

There's so many PoVs to watch.
    all of them muted with no coms OH BOY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Ease off the rage peddle there bud. Blizzard is okay to nerf this, but they need to see the consequence, and right now N'zoth is such a tight check for the enrage that this nerf will in fact impact the N'zoth race. My statement still stands, as does Max's, if this is done without a respective nerf to boss HP, we can expect this fight to take longer. Nothing i said is incorrect, nor does it say anything about this is being done exclusively because of N'zoth, but much like the PVP nerfs of old affecting PVE, this will affect the race.
    Given how Blizzard nerfed Ra'den after fixing his respawn timer this seems rather reasonable.
    I'm sure everyone is okay with an appropriately scaled EV nerf, when accompanied by proper boss HP tuning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    As if the horde faction imbalance could be worse now we have floofy foxes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    and he's got a fat ass
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    This thread is a nice reminder that Blizzard can do something nice and still get absolutely shit on for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    all of them muted with no coms OH BOY!!!
    No coms = no watch

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    Limit pulling sub 40% attempts in a row... I can smell a kill tonight be it them or method (unlikely imo)
    Someone tell Max to chill down. Take some extra 30 mins breaks. The secret sauce is letting all your competition catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Given how Blizzard nerfed Ra'den after fixing his respawn timer this seems rather reasonable.
    I'm sure everyone is okay with an appropriately scaled EV nerf, when accompanied by proper boss HP tuning.
    Exactly, as long as we get respective tuning, this nerf was timely and needed, but if they just nerf it, and then ignore the bosses, its a bad call.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Someone tell Max to chill down. Take some extra 30 mins breaks. The secret sauce is letting all your competition catch up.
    It goes a lot better when Lipp isn't lying dead to the same mechanic pull after pull.....
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    and has resulted in numerous wins for them, so...
    Thunder won't strike the same place every time. I'd understand to take it easy and have 2 pulls per hour when your competition is weak and you are ahead but this is just silly. Some caster was saying even a few of the Method players are not happy with all the breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Exactly, as long as we get respective tuning, this nerf was timely and needed, but if they just nerf it, and then ignore the bosses, its a bad call.

- - - Updated - - -

It goes a lot better when Lipp isn't lying dead to the same mechanic pull after pull.....
    Ret is super squishy but they need the immunity and he is giving wisdom as well. I wonder if he is putting kings on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Ret is super squishy but they need the immunity and he is giving wisdom as well. I wonder if he is putting kings on himself.
    The immunity could be replaced with another class, but Wisdom is nice. I just feel like Lipp is 100% the weakest link in their comp. I got timed out in chat last night for asking why someone has not done a check on why Lipp was always dead lol. Wasn't calling him out for being bad or anything, he is better than I will ever be, but dying to the beam mechanic repeatedly across the night is unacceptable at that level of play.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Bluepost up.
    "Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Update – 11:30 a.m. PST February 5

Soon today, we’re going to make the following adjustments in a single hotfix:

Echoing Void damage has been reduced by 50%.
    Echoing Void no longer deals reduced damage in PvP combat.
    Deadly Momentum’s buff duration has been increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds).
    Void Ritual’s stat bonus per stack has been approximately doubled at each rank.
    Surging Vitality’s Versatility value has been increased by 10%.
    Avoidant now subjects you to 20% less Corruption at each rank."

I'm happier than a pig in shit, I bought a 430 socketed R3 Void Ritual BoE last night for 40,000g.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    As if the horde faction imbalance could be worse now we have floofy foxes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    and he's got a fat ass
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    This thread is a nice reminder that Blizzard can do something nice and still get absolutely shit on for it.

Oh wow, fuck you blizzard lol

jesus christ blizz rofl

This entire patch is a shit show
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Another day, another bug, eh?

Embarrassing.

Oh my God, Blizzard...

Limit just got cucked again.

Are we sure it is a bug?

The bugs on this fight are getting pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Bluepost up.
    "Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Update – 11:30 a.m. PST February 5

Soon today, we’re going to make the following adjustments in a single hotfix:

Echoing Void damage has been reduced by 50%.
    Echoing Void no longer deals reduced damage in PvP combat.
    Deadly Momentum’s buff duration has been increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds).
    Void Ritual’s stat bonus per stack has been approximately doubled at each rank.
    Surging Vitality’s Versatility value has been increased by 10%.
    Avoidant now subjects you to 20% less Corruption at each rank."

I'm happier than a pig in shit, I bought a 430 socketed R3 Void Ritual BoE last night for 40,000g.
    Doubled is still worse than literally any other corruption besides the leech one.

Damn, Limit was doing great, boss was supposed to transition but apparently because it was during a cast it just froze?

Sub 20% is happening by the way tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Are we sure it is a bug?
    Its imposible to do 25% of his hp in 1 minute

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Are we sure it is a bug?
    Usually mechanics kill the players instead of despawning the boss