1. #2621
    This boss is a fucking slog.

  2. #2622
    Moderator -aiko-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The House of All Worlds
    Posts
    10,777
    Every other time N'zoth has shielded himself.

    Conspiracy time! Blizz trying to push in their corruption hotfix before Limit kills.

  3. #2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Its imposible to do 25% of his hp in 1 minute
    I know I know
    But the fight itself is a mystery for me

    Maybe the players are supposed to do something different

  4. #2624
    I am Murloc! hellhamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    5,613
    They are nailing the <50% phase, Max's calls are on point and they seem to be improving at nailing mechanics flawlessly.

  5. #2625
    OOO what did i miss? i just went to have dinner for half and hour and missed some new bugs?

  6. #2626
    Herald of the Titans Vorkreist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Elru
    Posts
    2,593
    Wtf was that bug? I was getting excited I catch a live wf when suddenly small indie company

    We should make a kickstarter to crowdfund for a proper QA team.

  7. #2627
    I am Murloc! hellhamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelai View Post
    OOO what did i miss? i just went to have dinner for half and hour and missed some new bugs?
    Boss was supposed to transition at 25% hp with some RP shenanigans happening, but because it was during a cast it just froze. Thd said it happens often on heroic as well.

  8. #2628
    I fucking love when twitch starts with the "spam x to do z"

  9. #2629
    It's kinda hard to watch. Limit are playing near-perfect and melting everything the past 2 days, but Blizzard is just like "nope". It gives plenty of room for other guilds to catch up, though.

  10. #2630
    is method just legit watching limit or why are they on this 1 hour break just sittin in the chairs? i dont think strat talk will help narco or revvez not die in phase 1

  11. #2631
    Herald of the Titans Vorkreist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Elru
    Posts
    2,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    It's kinda hard to watch. Limit are playing near-perfect and melting everything the past 2 days, but Blizzard is just like "nope". It gives plenty of room for other guilds to catch up, though.
    They will fix it once Method starts getting close to 25%.

  12. #2632
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    They are nailing the <50% phase, Max's calls are on point and they seem to be improving at nailing mechanics flawlessly.
    Lol, he consistently calls out wrong shit - fortunately the rest of Limit have brains and are playing out of their skin.

  13. #2633
    I am Murloc! hellhamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by jijuiji View Post
    Lol, he consistently calls out wrong shit - fortunately the rest of Limit have brains and are playing out of their skin.
    I don't know about that, he was pretty on point with telling where to park their debuffs and how to move during eyebeams so far.

  14. #2634
    Sweet mother of mercy, its the same damn hunter dying every pull lol

  15. #2635
    2 hours of 0 pulls from method when they still wipe on p1 what are they strategizing for so long?

    what on earth has to happen for limit to lose this?

  16. #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    2 hours of 0 pulls from method when they still wipe on p1 what are they strategizing for so long?

    what on earth has to happen for limit to lose this?
    What happens everytime. Limit chokes near the end.

  17. #2637
    Moderator -aiko-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The House of All Worlds
    Posts
    10,777
    What the FUCK Blizzard? This is insane...

  18. #2638
    Limit 20%
    I really dont think you are supposed to go into the portal

  19. #2639
    Small indie company

  20. #2640
    Pit Lord Roxinius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,256
    so limit just got sub 25% and nothing jesus this boss has been a fucking shitshow
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •