1. #3001
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    if people here did that then we wouldn't have many posts

    - - - Updated - - -



    yeah Limit are currently at 10.6% while Method I believe are on 48.8%. Limit should win this race, emphasis on the "should"
    First to sub 5% ghuun.

    First to p4 Azshara

    0 World Firsts to show for them.

    The last %'s is something limit has been unable to do for the last few years on any boss that actually casted its abilities. Lets see if they can actually finish a world first.

  2. #3002
    Biggest difference for this fight is the last few %, when timed properly (position, lust and then insanity bonus damage) will melt in seconds. I'd be really surprised if they don't manage it tonight given their consistency through the rest of the fight. They've shown with their blob placement there's not a soft enrage which is more often what causes the last second wipes, its just a pure race against the berserk timer.

  3. #3003
    Quote Originally Posted by modotszilla View Post
    First to sub 5% ghuun.

    First to p4 Azshara

    0 World Firsts to show for them.

    The last %'s is something limit has been unable to do for the last few years on any boss that actually casted its abilities. Lets see if they can actually finish a world first.
    That is very true, but i think they are capable of pulling it off this time. There's alot going on between 48.8% and 10.6% and thats what Method still has to solve. That plus the resolve that Limit seem to have this race, i think makes it across the line. But it should be interesting to see. (I also would love to see how the other 11/12 guilds are doing, but seems to be very little info around).
    From Beta: "WoW is now a turn-based game, GG"

  4. #3004
    Honestly I wish Limit just killed N'zoth now (like, literally now) to put us out of the misery of this WF tier.

    151 pages for this buggy raid lmao. I don't think the other bosses were even that bad, aside from last two? I wonder what are Limit's / Method's thoughts on those bosses.

  5. #3005
    Epic! bloodwulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    End of the Universe
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Honestly I wish Limit just killed N'zoth now (like, literally now) to put us out of the misery of this WF tier.

    151 pages for this buggy raid lmao. I don't think the other bosses were even that bad, aside from last two? I wonder what are Limit's / Method's thoughts on those bosses.
    Believe it or not, Max says he likes N'zoth better than Azshara cause it doesn't have any LOS bullshit mechanics, and that seems to be common with most of the guild.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

  6. #3006
    Method will drop a healer like they always do and find the DPS. I'm not sure why Limit hasnt tried the obvious method to gain the DPS needed.

  7. #3007
    Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    Why does Wowprogress not include Asian guilds?
    Raider.io has Asian guild progress.

  8. #3008
    Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Method will drop a healer like they always do and find the DPS. I'm not sure why Limit hasnt tried the obvious method to gain the DPS needed.
    Think the healing is super rough even with 4 healers. There's a bunch of abilities that do constant raid dmg. Sure it could be interesting to see, but you see them dropping so low sometimes, even with 4 healers, i just don't know if it's doable. (Then again, Method 2-healed Azshara, so what do I know).
    From Beta: "WoW is now a turn-based game, GG"

  9. #3009
    They seem to be dropping melee and going ranged.

  10. #3010
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    34,199
    Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    Why does Wowprogress not include Asian guilds?
    I asked the same and it apparently has something to do with a different API in China where progress needs to be handled / input manually. Or so....

  11. #3011
    limit up in 2 hours and method has done grand total of 0 pulls ... like what are they doing? calculating dmg ? they are so far away from that phase where they need that dmg its hilarious, 3 out of 5 pulls they basically have a dead pull on first upstairs/downstairs phase because someone dies (looking at you narco)..

  12. #3012
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    limit up in 2 hours and method has done grand total of 0 pulls ... like what are they doing? calculating dmg ? they are so far away from that phase where they need that dmg its hilarious, 3 out of 5 pulls they basically have a dead pull on first upstairs/downstairs phase because someone dies (looking at you narco)..
    Method showing such sportsmenship waiting for Limit to wake up haha <troll face here>

  13. #3013
    Method switching to 5 mages, same comp as Limit almost. This fight seems very melee unfriendly, think it's the right choice.

    (Limit has a frost DK doing sick dmg i think, however, go figure.)
    From Beta: "WoW is now a turn-based game, GG"

  14. #3014
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    limit up in 2 hours and method has done grand total of 0 pulls ... like what are they doing? calculating dmg ? they are so far away from that phase where they need that dmg its hilarious, 3 out of 5 pulls they basically have a dead pull on first upstairs/downstairs phase because someone dies (looking at you narco)..
    they did a cloth split, look at their comp: 5 mages, 3 warlocks, a boomkin because why not, a warrior for rally, 2 dh because dh, 2 hunters because turtles. They'd probably switch to 10 mages if they could afford all corruption items.

  15. #3015
    1st pull from method, first N'zoth dmg phase, they are at least 2% behind on dmg from Limit. They're playing catch up for sure.
    From Beta: "WoW is now a turn-based game, GG"

  16. #3016
    3 dead first upstairs/downstairs phase lmao breaks sure helped

  17. #3017
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    3 dead first upstairs/downstairs phase lmao breaks sure helped
    and now it's 5 minutes before next pull. I just don't get it, this delay between pulls just doesn't make any sense. They got their strat (which is different than Limit's thats for sure, Limit doesn't even focus the Thot Harvesters, just cleave, while Method are prioritizing them.), what do they have to talk about??
    From Beta: "WoW is now a turn-based game, GG"

  18. #3018
    Also, method's dps is way lower than limit's.....

  19. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by khabal View Post
    and now it's 5 minutes before next pull. I just don't get it, this delay between pulls just doesn't make any sense. They got their strat (which is different than Limit's thats for sure, Limit doesn't even focus the Thot Harvesters, just cleave, while Method are prioritizing them.), what do they have to talk about??
    you know whats worse is that they have few new people in the raid now and those people just need practice to get used to the timings and shit and instead they are just sitting there talking again like that will stop meeres from dying 2 times in 5 seconds

  20. #3020
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    you know whats worse is that they have few new people in the raid now and those people just need practice to get used to the timings and shit and instead they are just sitting there talking again like that will stop meeres from dying 2 times in 5 seconds
    exactly what i was thinking, they're 150 pulls in, and ppl still die in first phase, what's there to talk about? stop failing. Think about it, they are dying more (taking more risks probably) but their dps is STILL below Limit. I know their M.O. is to take lots of breaks, it's their process, but this is too much. I don't remember all these breaks in Azshara. Once they decided on their strat, it was go go time.
    From Beta: "WoW is now a turn-based game, GG"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •