1. #3061
    Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    Watching Limit and Method it's easy to see how far ahead Limit is. Limit's pull are clean and their strat seems solid after each pull. Method's pulls are still all over the place and disjointed like they don't really know if they have the right strat yet. Even positioning seems weird for Method and changes each pull.
    what do you want mate method cant get through the first upstairs phase without someone dying randomly, limit did that phase perfectly without max when he went to the toilet, such a big difference.

  2. #3062
    Dreadlord arr0gance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Third Impact
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by Blodia View Post
    Ah right, because this is the first time this happened. Oh wait, it's not. If you have problems handing in a passable homework in time over and over again it implies you're actually retarded, your work schedule is garbage or you're a class A procrastinator. People are currently still giving Blizzard the benefit of doubt, believing they might in fact not be incompetent apes. However their work scheduling and possibly resource allocation is dog shit because, again, this is not the first time shit like this happens.
    Man, look at you go. "Actually retarded," "incompetent apes," "dog shit" Got anything else to add to the discussion? I'm sure Blizzard would love to hear your thoughts on WoD while we're here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Limit with a 6.5% wipe and it wasn't even a clean attempt.
    WF at 11:30 AM on a Thursday. RIP viewership LOL
    "Brevity is the sole of wit." -Abraham Lincoln, 1892

  3. #3063
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Because back then it wasn't "in" to hate blizzard
    Was it ever out? Blizzard has been consistently screwing the pooch for the years.

  4. #3064
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Most likely from the splits they keep refusing to do.
    They don't need splits, they easily have the damage, it's all down to them executing perfectly now.

  5. #3065
    Really disappointed with Method this tier... Nothing really seemed to work well for them in Nyalotha, hopefully they'll do better in Shadowlands.
    Anyway, Limit is definitely taking the win this time, and well deserved at that, GG.

  6. #3066
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    They don't need splits, they easily have the damage, it's all down to them executing perfectly now.
    That's the thing; if they just did some splits, they'd give themselves a bit of leeway.
    As it stands now, either they get it perfect, someone else does and beats them to it, or this rolls over into next reset and then they start panicking because "oh no who could've foreseen we'd need to get a rush on?"
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

  7. #3067
    Well, seeing how close Limit is getting, I feel that they are going to kill it before Method wakes up tomorrow.

  8. #3068
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    They don't need splits, they easily have the damage, it's all down to them executing perfectly now.
    Yeah you say they don't, but right now it seems like they need the absolute perfect pull. A bit more gear and it can ease it up.
    From Beta: "WoW is now a turn-based game, GG"

  9. #3069
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Well, seeing how close Limit is getting, I feel that they are going to kill it before Method wakes up tomorrow.
    You know that Method still have more than 7~8 hours of raid left today ?

    (I don't know if this sentence makes sentences, english is hard sometimes xD)

  10. #3070
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Man, look at you go. "Actually retarded," "incompetent apes," "dog shit" Got anything else to add to the discussion? I'm sure Blizzard would love to hear your thoughts on WoD while we're here.
    Ah yes, I should instead pretend that their consistent releases of content that had very little QA time spent on it are just one time slip-ups and everything is dandy. Every issue with Ny'Alotha we saw here could've been caught during QA IF the QA had time for it. Since contrary to popular belief Blizzard still does have a QA department, this implies abhorrent scheduling and resource management. But I know, I should just give them the benefit of doubt.

  11. #3071
    Epic! bloodwulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    End of the Universe
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    You know that Method still have more than 7~8 hours of raid left today ?

    (I don't know if this sentence makes sentences, english is hard sometimes xD)
    While you are correct, they need to allot about 4-5 hours for mandatory breaks. DPS increases only if you pull no more than two times per 45 minutes played.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

  12. #3072
    43% burn, if this is not the kill I don't know what is


    Edit: Welp
    Last edited by Ghostile; 2020-02-06 at 04:47 PM.

  13. #3073
    I'm EU, but I really hope Limit will get this and Method will be close (less than 16 hours) second. First, it would make Castle Nathria race more exciting. Second, hopefully shitshow will be so big that Blizzard will FINALLY introduce global weekly reset.

  14. #3074
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    43% burn, if this is not the kill I don't know what is
    Nice jinx.

  15. #3075
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I'm EU, but I really hope Limit will get this and Method will be close (less than 16 hours) second. First, it would make Castle Nathria race more exciting. Second, hopefully shitshow will be so big that Blizzard will FINALLY introduce global weekly reset.
    They won't.

  16. #3076
    Quote Originally Posted by khabal View Post
    Yeah you say they don't, but right now it seems like they need the absolute perfect pull. A bit more gear and it can ease it up.
    Right now they aren't getting to the final burn with everyone alive, minor potential increase (and heroic splits at this point have very little impact outside of gearing someone new for a comp change), are not going to impact much of anything. If they were getting to that final lust + get MC'd burn with everyone alive and wiping a couple times just of the DPS check than its worth doing splits. Now its irrelevant if they aren't playing that part cleanly to begin with.

  17. #3077
    It would be great if you guys could say which guild you are talking about when describing their performance instead of repeatedly saying "they" throughout your post.

  18. #3078
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I'm EU, but I really hope Limit will get this and Method will be close (less than 16 hours) second. First, it would make Castle Nathria race more exciting. Second, hopefully shitshow will be so big that Blizzard will FINALLY introduce global weekly reset.
    Yes, let's screw over a whole population of WoW players for 2 guilds that fight for WF.

    No matter what time you do it it would end up at a stupid time for one of the regions.

  19. #3079
    Doing splits is something to do if they don't get it today after a full day of this tactic.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  20. #3080
    Epic! bloodwulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    End of the Universe
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yes, let's screw over a whole population of WoW players for 2 guilds that fight for WF.

    No matter what time you do it it would end up at a stupid time for one of the regions.
    You do realize expansions release globally at the same time now. Why should patches be any different? Wouldn't an expansion launch releasing early be just as bad or worse for the whole population. I mean the patch just affects the raid guilds, while expansion release affects everyone.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •