Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    It would be great if you guys could say which guild you are talking about when describing their performance instead of repeatedly saying "they" throughout your post.
    Limit is doing very good and perfect 'til the chamber on almost every pool (best attempt at 7%).

Method is doing... meh. Each pull is a roulette (best attempt at 38%).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I'm EU, but I really hope Limit will get this and Method will be close (less than 16 hours) second. First, it would make Castle Nathria race more exciting. Second, hopefully shitshow will be so big that Blizzard will FINALLY introduce global weekly reset.
    This won't happen because even if they do "even the playing field" these threads will still be a hotbed for pointless nation bashing.
    "Brevity is the sole of wit." -Abraham Lincoln, 1892

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    You do realize expansions release globally at the same time now. Why should patches be any different? Wouldn't an expansion launch releasing early be just as bad or worse for the whole population. I mean the patch just affects the raid guilds, while expansion release affects everyone.
    That's a 1 time event. Reset and patch days happen EVERY week. Just wait for the anger when raid reset is in the middle of someones raid night. There's a reason they do it in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    This won't happen because even if they do "even the playing field" these threads will still be a hotbed for pointless nation bashing.
    Even with a global release we will have to debate over which region is advantaged by the chosen timing .

I hope Limit gets WF, then Pieces or someone else get's second and third. Absolutely abysmal show by Method.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    That's a 1 time event. Reset and patch days happen EVERY week. Just wait for the anger when raid reset is in the middle of someones raid night. There's a reason they do it in the morning.
    I am positive they have metrics for what hours have the least impact on raid attendance. No matter what time you do it, you will impact someone. Hell current US start times impacts one of my guilds raid teams (our early morning raid team).
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    You know that Method still have more than 7~8 hours of raid left today ?
    Oh, I know - I just assume that they won't kill it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I hope Limit gets WF, then Pieces or someone else get's second and third. Absolutely abysmal show by Method.
    I highly doubt their goal is to make you a show. They raid how they always used to do. "Outsmarting" bosses worked so far, now Limit is just way better and this time they will run out of time.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I am positive they have metrics for what hours have the least impact on raid attendance. No matter what time you do it, you will impact someone. Hell current US start times impacts one of my guilds raid teams (our early morning raid team).
    How many morning raid teams do you think there is though?

Most Raids are night time and during the week (mon-fri). The morning reset IS the least impact. Plus if they reset it in the evening somewhere, people would bum rush the server and we know how well WoW servers LOVE being bum rushed...

The amount of annoyance and issues it could potentially cause, all so 40-60 people (alpha included) don't have to worry about something silly like reset differences once every 5-6 months is just not worth it.

Method at 33% now.

IT is my impression, or damage wise on the boss Method seems to be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Myuer View Post
    Limit is consistently 2-5% ahead of Method for each burn phase.

Limit's burn phase is significantly further ahead each pull. Upwards towards 5% at times.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Its your impresion lol

It is my impression that Sco is more handsome than Max and therefore he is the chosen lad to behold the World First.
    "Brevity is the sole of wit." -Abraham Lincoln, 1892

Its seems limit is rising eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestertood View Post
    Its seems limit is rising eventually.
    They're choking actually

Seems like we can all agree that Limit has the ability to kill the boss if the stars align right now. The only question left: what page of the thread will it die?

Watching the pulls, looks like it could be in an hour or take another 100 attempts. Place your bets!

Morale is going to slide as the hours go by today, tomorrow and over the next few days. This is the crux we've seen them at the last few tiers before tough losses. They hold all the cards once again. Time to bring it home.

Word is they spend 210 million on BOEs so far for this race. Maybe take out another 50m loan and lock in that extra 6% before EV nerfs lol
    Last edited by snookiee; 2020-02-06 at 05:44 PM.

Method wiping on the chamber, kek

Might as well turn on the comms, it's not like hiding them is doing miracles for them.