Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    People that say America is full of degenerates are clueless... Yes there is a small small small number of idoits here especially at the political level.. outside of Politics and the stupid 1% most americans are pretty chill..

Max is awesome. Nothing against method either. This is honestly good for the race having someone different win. Will give other guilds a chance to make a leap of faith and try in the future.
    People just like to generalize. It's the easiest for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    He constantly tells people to leave his stream and go watch his guildees it's a large part of why he has accrued the following he has. He doesn't have a perma sub counter on his steam like sco does he actively tells people to go watch his friends instead.
    Because Max is a gamer and Sco is a business man. They literally have completely different mind sets. While Max now has complexity(and last tier had red bull) to handle business logistics for them, Sco has to handle that shit himself. He is the leader of the org, Max is just a player sponsored by an org.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Wrong, WF on Argus was anihilated, WF on Azshara was with 20 seconds to spare and Jaina and Ghuun wasn't even close. You don't know what you're talking about, this was the most tightly tuned final boss since KJ.
    You are just wrong...And dumb

I think twitter might be the worst thing to be invented in a while.

Well deserved kill. World-first aside, anyone else think that end boss was just... turd? it was easily on par with Madness of Deathwing with how terrible the actual encounter was designed... super underwhelming.

Yikes, some of these comments. I was going to post something civil but seeing how toxic some of these comments are rather than constructive I'll not bother.

This is only to the people being douches because I know it'll trigger them the most

It's still
    EU: 34
    NA: 5

Long way to go before you can shoulder that NA > EU as far as overall skill goes

So climb off your high horses.

/Childishness off
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    16 hour headstart must be so meaningful when blizzard either has bugs or changes fights effectively resetting progress all the time during the race! Oh wait, it's not meaningful at all.
    stop acting like every fucking boss is bugged to hell

Nobody is saying Limit is bad or didnt deserve it but for fuck sake stop acting like a 16 hour headstart mean nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Well played Limit, they have been phenomenal in this race. And the 16 hour start is irrelevant because Method is far from killing the boss.

Two hours before the kill, Gingi said Limit was at 370 pulls. It's on par with Argus.
    Oh didnt know Gingi was playing for Limit! /s

Limit count was 273....

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Damn. Heat of the moment thing probably, it'll get deleted or he'll back down from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    It is for me. After that time I will give my gz, because they did an awesome job.
    Here is the issue with that once a video is out it's a video boss because of how good these guilds are. That said I don't think anyone kills this for multiple days unless pieces is super close.

Gratz to Limit. First time a US Guild gained an End of Expansion WF? Or?

Quote Originally Posted by xfreeder View Post

KekW
    Oof, that's going to kick some drama up.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    stop acting like every fucking boss is bugged to hell

Nobody is saying Limit is bad or didnt deserve it but for fuck sake stop acting like a 16 hour headstart mean nothing
    It does mean nothing, NA had extra maintenance, lost well over 16 hours of time on bosses due to bugs before Method even got close to those bugs. Limit were behind time wise and still dominated Method this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Gratz to Limit. First time a US Guild gained an End of Expansion WF? Or?
    Think so, first end of tier boss in 15 years too.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Damn. Heat of the moment thing probably, it'll get deleted or he'll back down from it.
    i mean they all have to be thinking the same right? they flopped so hard its crazy, i dont see how can certain people stay in the guild after dying so much in p1 of nzoth literally could not progress at all cuz of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to Limit. Fantastic performance this tier.
    Limit was 100 pulls ahead of Method. Take some more breaks chaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Well deserved kill. World-first aside, anyone else think that end boss was just... turd? it was easily on par with Madness of Deathwing with how terrible the actual encounter was designed... super underwhelming.

Yikes, some of these comments. I was going to post something civil but seeing how toxic some of these comments are rather than constructive I'll not bother.

This is only to the people being douches because I know it'll trigger them the most

It's still
    EU: 34
    NA: 5

Long way to go before you can shoulder that NA > EU as far as overall skill goes

So climb off your high horses.

/Childishness off
    I'm a nerd and I care a lot about fight design from a visual/audio perspective etc and this entire tier really dropped the ball, partly because the they could have done so much with the theme. The chamber being "overrun" by a single unnamed random add and for the fight to feel very same-y for like 70% or whatever (even if it was very difficult, which it was) was lame. Very unimpressive raid overall. Only made interesting by Limit's performance.

I knew the day an NA guild got world first would set off so much shit, and man, has it ever.

Gratz Limit, just total domination this tier. And props to Cayna on Method's stream, he said if Method has the head start, they probably still would have lost.

Also I see Nogga having to find a new guild soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elios View Post
    You are just wrong...And dumb
    I don't think you even understand they where literally less the a second away from enrage insta wipe. On a near perfect pull, that had perfect last phase rng. No, no final boss since KJ has had tuning that tight. Instead of trying to say someone is wrong, maybe just accept the fact you don't understand what you're talking about or how any of these fights work and are judging purely off wipe count which in reality means jack shit.