Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Well.. Pieces and eu get in raid knowing strats and what to expect from bosses since they can watch the us kills... Not a surprise there...

Also, us guilds lost 2:30 hours of raid because maintenance yesterday
    Considering this is only the second time US guilds are streaming but hardly the first time for Method to quickly overtake them on EU day 1 this is unlikely the ONLY reason. It likely comes down to PTR practice but also Method simply having better players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop the off topic EU vs NA bashing or WW, those have nothing to do with the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Considering this is only the second time US guilds are streaming but hardly the first time for Method to quickly overtake them on EU day 1 this is unlikely the ONLY reason. It likely comes down to PTR practice but also Method simply having better players.
    I agree with this as well, it could be their individual performance and team synergy is crazy solid, regardless this will show up more towards the end bosses, for early bosses so many other factors can be in play

Twitch Chat spamming "GOOOOOOAAAAAAAL" when the ball goes into the portal or "VAR pls" when there's a wipe is making me laugh more than expected xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    As a method fan I can say early bosses dont matter much, since other than having a bit more knowledge and planning time and maybe some fixes, guild heroic/split run strategies and timings differ
    The raid comp also counts. Maybe Method aims at a very specific lineup for N'zoth, hence they're trying to get those chars some stuff in the first Mythic kills, which could slow down the early progress because they don't have the proper lineup for those bosses.

We can't judge a guild's progress until they arrive to the real bosses that are the most important to the progress, aka the few lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    The raid comp also counts. Maybe Method aims at a very specific lineup for N'zoth, hence they're trying to get those chars some stuff in the first Mythic kills, which could slow down the early progress because they don't have the proper lineup for those bosses.

We can't judge a guild's progress until they arrive to the real bosses that are the most important to the progress, aka the few lasts.
    There is definitely value in getting to end bosses early especially since the last 2 were not tested this tier at all.

But I completely agree in terms of the team comps and that they are probally trying to gear classes that they will need later, however these early bosses are not that composition dependant in the first place.

Xanesh is actually a tilter

Pieces 7/12 !!

Limit timers (starting at the down of Wrathion) :
    - 6h20 to kill Dark Inquisitor Xanesh
    - 9h30 to kill Vexonia

Pieces timers :
    - 4h50 to kill Dark Inquisitor Xanesh
    - 7h50 to kill Vexonia

Method are at ~7h20 after Wrathion kill and still playing football.

7/12 damn Pieces is on fire..

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Pieces 7/12 !!

- 9h30 to kill Vexonia

Pieces timers :
    - 7h50 to kill Vexonia

Method is failing hard on interrupts lol
    Last edited by Unforgivenn; 2020-01-29 at 03:31 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Method is failing hard on interrupts lol
    Yeah over 30 wipes atm. They looks like to cant handle it

Is it possible to remove the overlay on Sco and Methods stream when in full screen saying Day 1 of raid that takes up a quarter of the screen?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedoso View Post
    Is it possible to remove the overlay on Sco and Methods stream when in full screen saying Day 1 of raid that takes up a quarter of the screen?
    button right side of the screen middle

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    This comment didn't age well child did it? Do yourself a fav and never gamble on anything. "OMG OMG I NEED TO PUT A BET IN RIGHT AWAY THEY JUST SCORED A GOAL 1MIN INTO THE GAME AND ARE UP BY ONE!!! THEY'RE GONNA WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Kid Cloudotq
    Amazing that you care enough to rage about it.

Limit is back on. Trying ra-den

Pieces has really come firing out of the gate. I'm surprised at Method's sluggish progress. Normally they're caught up to the leaders relatively quickly. Seems like they're having a lot of trouble which makes me wonder why they don't try a different boss.

I really think for the World First race to be a true race Blizzard needs to lock Mythic until it opens for EU servers. If the technology exists to have expansions open globally on X Day at Y time surely they can do that for mythic as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    I really think for the World First race to be a true race Blizzard needs to lock Mythic until it opens for EU servers. If the technology exists to have expansions open globally on X Day at Y time surely they can do that for mythic as well.
    That would require Blizz doing something to support the competitive raiding scene so it'll never happen unfortunately.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Pieces 7/12 !!

- 9h30 to kill Vexonia

Pieces timers :
    - 7h50 to kill Vexonia

Just to add I don't really care who wins the race as long as it's close, but the guilds killing it a day after should generally have an easier time due to being able to study failures/tactics. Then again, most of these will be early bosses so I guess it doesn't matter that much right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    As had been said numerous times, they mute comms not to hide strategies or anything, but to allow their players to say whatever they want without having to filter/censor themselves in the heat of the moment. Last thing you want to do is lose a sponsor because a 1% wipe caused one of your players to say something they honestly did not mean. This is a business for them and they have to manage it like such. Its better to mute comms then tell the players to not say bad words.
    I merely pointed out that it's not fun to watch them, I don't mind what they hide (or the lack thereof). It just makes me tune in on the streams that do provide comms, I also don't think their sponsors care someone shouting "fuck" or something. I can't really think of anything they'd say in a rage that would be offensive for their sponsors.

How is it possible for Method, an EU guild, to be worse at football than Limit ?

Method literally washed up