How many good raiders did Method bench? I heard Viklund got benched because of "bad attitude". Not sure if that bad attitude was because he couldn't be arsed to farm AP all day since the patch or actual bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    How many good raiders did Method bench? I heard Viklund got benched because of "bad attitude". Not sure if that bad attitude was because he couldn't be arsed to farm AP all day since the patch or actual bad attitude.
    IIRC he was benched because he was barely playing alts, putting the team at a disadvantage during split raids. His alts didn't have a good enough ilvl to trade items to the mains.
    And SP is subpar right now. Even if Method needed SPs for Nyalotha, Kuri and Voci are more reliable and committed.

According to Cayna, Viklund was also the biggest parse whore on Method. And Viklund admitted himself he had a shit attitude during EP progress.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2020-02-07 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    What? Naowh raided with Method on Uldir and got world first. He only did one world first race with Method however. Then he played with Limit for BoD. And Nnogga has never been the "main blood dk", he plays tank whenever a third tank is needed. Sco and Juswait are the dedicated Method main tanks for a decade now.

See above.
    I stand corrected, but I also stand by my grasping at straws comment.

Quote Originally Posted by L3fty View Post
    I stand corrected, but I also stand by my grasping at straws comment.
    Oh, it's definitely grasping at straws.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/AntsyAmazonianHawkDansGame

5 hour extended maintenance + 13 hours of worth buggy encounters adds up, so all in all EU had actually ~1-2 hour advantage compared to NA during whole race.
    Also not to add onto the fire: Method's had CLEAR over 24 hours to get the kill, they also started with a 16 hour disadvantage - so now that it's been clear over 24 hours - the only team left would be ALPHA, if they get the kill in another day I think they technically would be world first - otherwise.. Limit takes the win this one PLAIN and simple

Overall: I really did want Limit to win, but I was still rooting on Method, I love method and I really think they have amazing people amazing apps etc - I hope they secure that kill TODAY and can be done as well

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    None of the players you mentioned are on Method's payroll unless you're dense enough to believe anybody who gets a Method sponsorship is paid.
    Please show us their contracts since it seems like you have access to them to make such statements.

Method stream doesn't even update pull count 20% of the time. They really trying to beat limits count. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fake News View Post
    Method stream doesn't even update pull count 20% of the time. They really trying to beat limits count. Lol
    Pull count means nothing, I could be pulling once a week and I'll probably have less pulls because of my gear eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Please show us their contracts since it seems like you have access to them to make such statements.
    It's pointless to defend this since neither you nor I will ever know. If they are getting paid by the org it's likely not enough to live on and it's mostly just exposure for the Method brand.

Let me re-phrase the argument a bit: Would you guys count a WF with all Korean raiders as a win for NA or KR if they did it on NA realms? Because Method claiming ownership of certain members in Limit is about as fucking stupid as that argument. It was an obviously sarcastic tweet meant in jest and you guys are straight PepeClowning the shit out of it.
    "Brevity is the sole of wit." -Abraham Lincoln, 1892

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Max's thoughts on the "16 hour head start": https://clips.twitch.tv/AntsyAmazonianHawkDansGame

:-)

edit: Prior to this he mentioned that 5 hours of the head start were evaporated by maintenance, then they encountered at least 11 hours worth of buggy bullshit. (All of which is verifiable by watching the WF stream.)
    Imagine starting to walk a Marathon 16 hours earlier than anyone else and then argument like: Well, the street was shit - you should be thankful that I started early!

This is some next-level trolling. EU at 5 am rather watches Limits stream than to sleep. I'm quite sure that happened.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Imagine starting to walk a Marathon 16 hours earlier than anyone else and then argument like: Well, the street was shit - you should be thankful that I started early!

This is some next-level trolling. EU at 5 am rather watches Limits stream than to sleep. I'm quite sure that happened.
    Well the head start is basically nulled at this point considering nobody EU cleared the raid. But that 16 hours is probably only valid if the raid were to end day 1 or maybe on reset day especially since the top contenders are streaming. Id agree method definitely watched limit's strats. Limit seemed to put their foot on the throttle once they got re-clear gear.. Method seemed to just idle along
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

Very good showing from Limit this tier. Congrats on the well deserved world first.

Race for world second is on.

Except in this scenario, there was a bridge that had to be crossed, and it collapsed. The runner that got there first had to notify the city, and thus the bridge was able to be repaired by the time the rest of the runners reached it.

Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginning View Post
    Except in this scenario, there was a bridge that had to be crossed, and it collapsed. The runner that got there first had to notify the city, and thus the bridge was able to be repaired by the time the rest of the runners reached it.
    He literally said "Don't report it to Blizzard, let Method have to deal with the bug as well." Right after they killed the boss btw.

He literally said "Don't report it to Blizzard, let Method have to deal with the bug as well." Right after they killed the boss btw.
    Wich doesnt matter because the other competitors saw them failing at the bridge, so they can report it before they start walking over it

It's pretty clear the headstart isn't worth 16 hours when it is streamed like this (strategy copying/"inspiration") and the bosses are this buggy, especially n'zoth.
    How much it is worth is basically up to debate, but since no one in EU has cleared it by now Limit plain and simply won this.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    It's pretty clear the headstart isn't worth 16 hours when it is streamed like this (strategy copying/"inspiration") and the bosses are this buggy, especially n'zoth.
    How much it is worth is basically up to debate, but since no one in EU has cleared it by now Limit plain and simply won this.
    Of course, Limit won this. I believe they played way better than Method this tier. No reason to defend the headstart tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    Yup. It's certainly not worth zero. It's certainly not worth 16 hours. It can be somewhere in between. It's impossibe to quantify, something Method and other guilds know very well from experience dealing with less worthwhile time on bugged bosses. And when you get to guilds on the same boss, the timing of fixes makes it hard to deal with as well (such as Limit having to move to splits when the Harvesters were changed to cast while moving, something that was fixed either before or early in Method's next raid day).

What we do know is Limit built upon the lead given by reset differences throughout basically the entire race, and given it's more than 24 hours at this point, we're likely looking at Limit at least doubling the 16 hour figure that some make such a big fuss about.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Guys, I just read on twitter that in a previous race (not this one) someone sold their car to pay the debt for the BoEs. Is it true or just a meme?
    That would sound like a whole lot of wow tokens lol, but I'm sure it's just a meme.
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2020-02-08 at 04:20 AM.
    Synek - best rogue in the world

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Guys, I just read on twitter that in a previous race (not this one) someone sold their car to pay the debt for the BoEs. Is it true or just a meme?
    WHo knows but limit borrowed 250Million in gold if you bought that in tokens that would be 1250 wow tokens rounding by 200k / token i know its not but simple math

1250 x 20/token that is 25,000 USD they spent on the raid. So basically a car lol

Think limit max said something about that but was old car maybe worth 1-3k at best and maybe/maybe not true just a meme.
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden