Method officially world first nzoth. Congratulations!

Congrats Method for the second place.

So... What's the final N'zoth pull counts of Method and Limit?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyk View Post

Not sure, I think both were between 2 and 300.

In the end the pull count is irrelevant, method had slower pulls and limit chain pulled much more.

Method did do splits this reset to gear up even further, Limit only did the mythic clear and went blasting on N'zoth immediately.

God bless breath r3

Quote Originally Posted by Tyk View Post

274 for Limit, 240 for Method

Quote Originally Posted by inafume View Post
    How many days do they get now before they can no longer claim WF? It's been a lot longer than 16 hours. :P
    Lets not bite bait this obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Conformed View Post
    God bless breath r3
    Oh now that's an interesting question how many of Method had revered I know not many of limit would have since most didn't bother with since exalted would be after the race was done.

why would it be interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Conformed View Post
    God bless breath r3
    Is this why their DPS was so much higher compared to yesterday?

I wish for the next race Method streams comms, even if it's on the main channel or as a separate audio stream with no video stream so they can retain viewers. I don't think they will though.

GG to Limit in any case, dealing with bugs, streaming everything openly and absolutely obliterating the tier at a level never seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldFirstRaceJudge View Post
    why would it be interesting?
    Because it's a massive damage increase in the execute and could have made a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Reffan View Post
    274 for Limit, 240 for Method
    So Method are the real winners here.

Yea it surely made the difference like everything you do in game that advances your char makes a difference. Getting better gear isnt interesting either its just what the game is. I dont understand why it would be interesting

Interesting would what scripe was explaining now about the gingi iceblock tactic on the burn phase.

Congratz Method, with less pulls even!

Listening to Scripe summing up the raid team and their performance is always so cool to listen too.

Also hinting about focusing more at learning all the classes in the future and doing the coaching role in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    sure. Whatever makes method fans feel good

im not invested in the race and its amusing how hard people, trolling or otherwise, still try to spin this as a method win after being massively outclassed in dps and only got a kill after essence rep change. We will have to double check how many of their raiders are revered

anyway. I hope both guilds will remain competitive in tiers to come. Race is more amusing this way.
    Last edited by david0925; 2020-02-08 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Well by that logic most mythic guilds that get there after a few months with the most gear will probably have lower pull counts and thus be the real winners.

2/10 for trolling though, you can do better son, I believe.

The scripe talk after the end tier bosses is always really interesting when he explains stuff and how the game is evolving and changing and how they will have to adapt it.

Best part of the race xcpet for the Limit kill imo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    2/10 for trolling though, you can do better son, I believe.
    as long as it makes people hate method and their fans it works for the trolls

and you can already see that it works

I hope both Limit and Method pull counts are bug adjusted.
    https://www.twitch.tv/method/clip/Ad...rgetteTheThing

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Is this why their DPS was so much higher compared to yesterday?
    Yup got it myself trying it out on world elites with like 3mill hp im seeing anywhere from 7-11% of my damage from breath.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldFirstRaceJudge View Post
    Yea it surely made the difference like everything you do in game that advances your char makes a difference. Getting better gear isnt interesting either its just what the game is. I dont understand why it would be interesting

Interesting would what scripe was explaining now about the gingi iceblock tactic on the burn phase.
    Because I'm curious about how damage it contributed. Also the iceblock rez was fairly obvious on the kill.