Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It was mentioned a few pages back but when Method got WF on Azshara, Sco ran a sub roll on twitch. Max literally stopped the fucking presses and said, "Do NOT sub to me, go sub to one of my raiders."

If that isn't all the proof you need to see the fundamental differences between Limit and Method as organizations, I don't know what is.

And for the record, I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with Method being monetarily driven. That's fine. They have people in their organization who need to have roofs over their heads. But there's only so many ten-minute-padded-ad-friendly YouTube recaps of Sco's shitty stream that you can see posted to their YT channel in a row before you really begin to wonder if they're in it for the gamers or the merchandising.
    Max cares about world first raiding. Sco cares about the profit. Even after Limit got WF Nzoth, Max told his viewers to use their sub on their favorite complexity streamer because they deserved it more than him. Max is a humble dude. I have mad respect for the dude.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Good to see the FatSharkYes boys from Kazzak get world 4th. As far as i know they are still a Dayraiding guild so to see them only a week behind Limit/Method is good. The only thing that worries me is that with Method getting 2nd i can see them trying to aggressively recruit members from Pieces and FatSharkYes for the new expansion. Both of these guild have a handfull of people that would probably bennefit Method in a great way.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Good to see the FatSharkYes boys from Kazzak get world 4th. As far as i know they are still a Dayraiding guild so to see them only a week behind Limit/Method is good. The only thing that worries me is that with Method getting 2nd i can see them trying to aggressively recruit members from Pieces and FatSharkYes for the new expansion. Both of these guild have a handfull of people that would probably bennefit Method in a great way.
    They raid a couple hrs earlier on Wednesday + weekends but they don't full on 12-16hr raid days like the top 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Max cares about world first raiding. Sco cares about the profit. Even after Limit got WF Nzoth, Max told his viewers to use their sub on their favorite complexity streamer because they deserved it more than him. Max is a humble dude. I have mad respect for the dude.
    This exactly. I subbed to Max after watching some of his non WF streams. Just him chilling, running M+s or discussing how things went. One of the best WOW streams i have seen in a while is him watching the Ion interview and giving his perspective. Dude is chill as hell, and man he cares for his pups, and that just is a bonus to me. Also fuck his music picks slam. He as very good taste and it was so much better than the shit Method had.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Also fuck his music picks slam. He as very good taste and it was so much better than the shit Method had.
    EE-ERR

Yeah, it's definitely a stream I can watch/listen to in the background while doing some WQs or M+s.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Oh come on Ion, it was not tightly contested. Method was a day behind in terms of progress even with the 16 hour ''advantage''. Not to mention their Ilgynoth wipefest.
    Ya know even if method did splits when even twitch chat was suggesting it instead of going “we don’t need gear cus limit did it durr” they were still behind because 30 minutes between each pull

Method said they got outplayed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WorldFirstRaceJudge View Post
    "- They (Blizz) consider Ra'den issues (respawn, immunities) more as quirks than exploits"

mmo NA mods and fanbois in shambles

will they survive until the next raid? Lets find out in the next WF thread
    I mean limit didn’t need to skip a phase to get the kill

Method did and still lost

They need better dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    top 5 are locked in!

bigup the top end, I prob won't kill this boss on myTHICC until next xpac hahaha

佶天鸿 (Jitianhong) Chinese guild World 5th Nzoth today.